Hello :)

Hangout area for forum members. Play forum games and do other community type stuff.

Hello :)

Postby Dizzard » Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:58 am

Hey I was just checking up on SMRPG and noticed you had a forum up.

I didn't actually fund your kickstarter project, but I've been following this game since I saw it over on kickstarter. The main reason I didn't fund it was because I'd be playing the game on PC and I noticed you're planning to have a PC version but there was only going to be an IOS version coming soon. So I was a little wary. (Not to mention you had already successfully funded the game anyway)

I absolutely love games like Paper Mario (can't wait for it on 3DS). There's something special about the characters and humour in a game like paper mario that make the experience so fresh, enjoyable and immersive. So if SMRPG has something similar to offer I'm very interested.

I'm not an 80's child however, I was born in 1991....so I'm familiar with some of the 80's cartoons that remained in the 90's.

Looks like I'm one of the first people here too.
Dizzard

Re: Hello :)

Postby themightytruk » Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:41 am

Hi Dizzard and welcome to our forums! You're actually the first poster on the forums!

Glad to hear of your interest in SMRPG! We do have future plans to get the game available on PC, but the specifics of that are to be determined. We want to make the game as accessible as possible. Hope you enjoy the game when you do get the chance to check it out!
themightytruk

Postby thelegendaryhitman » Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:37 am

Hey...this game is totally RAD. As an 80's kid I completely LOVE every reference thrown out there, right down to the little sound effects (like the MJ sound when using the glove). This game is hysterical and addicting. Well done, folks...can't wait for episode 3.
thelegendaryhitman

Postby Josh » Mon May 20, 2013 9:50 pm

Hope we didn't let you down with episode 3 or 4. Episode 5 is going to be absolutely awesome and Episode 6 will blow everyone's minds. We can not wait to get the ball rolling on them!
Josh
Site Admin

Return to The Hangout