• Who is online

Suggest new releases and discuss past and upcoming releases.

Postby Fury_Limited » Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:41 pm

Hello to all LRG members & staff,

After more than 3 years and more than thousands dollars spent for PS4 games exclusively, I feel a little bit annoyed regarding the recent event "Limited Run Pop-Up Shop-Up Meet-Up", not because I was not able to go there (sadly !), but because there is absolutely no communication if LRG will sell a part of the stuff which was only sold there *, on the online store later. I like the fact to have 1 chance, or 2 to buy a limited release, but selling something only on an event, it's so frustrating, and even more after all the money I've spent and I guess I'm not the only one.

Douglas, please, could we have a chance to buy a part of the stuff sold at this event ?
Thank you.

* = Cursed of the Moon, Revenge of the Bird King, LRG boosters, other titles, etc.
Fury_Limited
I want to believe

Postby mr. Hyde » Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:47 pm

Fury_Limited wrote:Hello to all LRG members & staff,

After more than 3 years and more than thousands dollars spent for PS4 games exclusively, I feel a little bit annoyed regarding the recent event "Limited Run Pop-Up Shop-Up Meet-Up", not because I was not able to go there (sadly !), but because there is absolutely no communication if LRG will sell a part of the stuff which was only sold there *, on the online store later. I like the fact to have 1 chance, or 2 to buy a limited release, but selling something only on an event, it's so frustrating, and even more after all the money I've spent and I guess I'm not the only one.

Douglas, please, could we have a chance to buy a part of the stuff sold at this event ?
Thank you.

* = Cursed of the Moon, Revenge of the Bird King, LRG boosters, other titles, etc.
there has been communication about it and the answer is no

I am not happy with it myself either as you can see in the thread about the event
Image Image
mr. Hyde
Ultimate Fan

Postby Fury_Limited » Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:57 pm

Seriously disappointing.
Fury_Limited
I want to believe

Postby LimitedRunDouglas » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:00 pm

Bloodstained is our PAX cover and will be sold at PAX. What's left will be on the site like normal.

The packs might be included in something, but the exclusive pop up card was only for those that came.

Bird King PS4 is not our release.

Damaged items were the bulk of what was brought and doing that online is too tough/time-consuming.

We still plan to do a blowout sale of normal items that we have leftover as far as I know.
Limited Run's Uncle

LimitedRunDouglas
Founder

Postby Fury_Limited » Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:51 am

LimitedRunDouglas wrote:Bloodstained is our PAX cover and will be sold at PAX. What's left will be on the site like normal.

The packs might be included in something, but the exclusive pop up card was only for those that came.

Bird King PS4 is not our release.

Damaged items were the bulk of what was brought and doing that online is too tough/time-consuming.

We still plan to do a blowout sale of normal items that we have leftover as far as I know.

Thank you for your reply Douglas, I appreciate.
Fury_Limited
I want to believe

Return to Limited Run Discussion