• Who is online

Suggest new releases and discuss past and upcoming releases.

Postby Rhetorical » Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:16 am

https://twitter.com/LimitedRunGames/sta ... 9683634177

So after this long people can now finally buy them for a price instead of using their tickets to redeem them like many others tried to when the variant was first announced.
Only available at the pop up shop.
Also Castlevania: Curse of The Moon will be available early from the pop up shop as well.

There are so many games and merchandise LRG claim they have sold out of, and now they all seem to be coming out of the woodwork, for a price, and only for people that are wiling to pay the prices at their pop up shop.

If anyone is going could they send pictures of what they find there?
I am curious to know what other things LRG claim they have 'cancelled' or 'no longer have any stock of' that appears there.

What do they mean by ESRB purgatory?
How does the normal version of Night Trap get sold, and broken on Vita, but not the same game with an alternate cover?
Rhetorical
Physical Champion

Postby BuraddoRun » Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:07 am

I think Bloodstained Curse of the Moon is the PAX variant, not par of their original stock. So it's basically a separate printing with an alternate cover.

But yeah, it sucks that you can't use tickets for the Night Trap cover like they said we'd be able to.

And it REALLY sucks that Night Trap Vita is broken and not patched yet. people have said as much in reply to that Tweet as well.
BuraddoRun
Ultimate Fan

Postby mr. Hyde » Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:40 pm

anyone realy surprised at this point though?

asside from announcements of vita games when they go up for sale I dont trust a single promise they made anymore.

not even trusting them that 3ds game will ever come out either anymore.

lrg wants to fuck over their customers more and more it seems especialy their international ones

leftovers wil be on the site yeah right IF there will be elftover to begin with

I doubt many of anny will be left.

I can only say 1 thing about it

SHAME

SHAME

SHAME

and thats from someone who HATES got
Image Image
mr. Hyde
Ultimate Fan

Return to Limited Run Discussion