• Who is online

Suggest new releases and discuss past and upcoming releases.

Postby BuraddoRun » Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:31 am

Gotta Tweet to enter, so I'm not bothering, but I figured this was a pretty important announcement. Good luck to anyone here entering!

https://twitter.com/LimitedRunGames/sta ... 7143716864
BuraddoRun
Ultimate Fan

Postby mr. Hyde » Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:38 am

same

even then I doubt they ever would let me win if I would win they just redraw:P
Image Image
mr. Hyde
Ultimate Fan

Postby kupomogli » Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:51 pm

I have a Twitter but the user interface is complete trash so I never use it. I can't find out whether I actually posted a tweet, whether I retweeted or what. I clicked the option to retweet but there's nothing that confirms it actually happened. Can't find anywhere on my Twitter page that confirms it. I wonder if I'd get the prize what with my whole two followers anyways, they probably would redraw just like mr.hyde stated) and if you win unless you live in Twitter you wouldn't know anyways.
kupomogli
Ultimate Fan

Postby Best1989 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:45 am

kupomogli wrote:I have a Twitter but the user interface is complete trash so I never use it. I can't find out whether I actually posted a tweet, whether I retweeted or what. I clicked the option to retweet but there's nothing that confirms it actually happened. Can't find anywhere on my Twitter page that confirms it. I wonder if I'd get the prize what with my whole two followers anyways, they probably would redraw just like mr.hyde stated) and if you win unless you live in Twitter you wouldn't know anyways.

Once you have retweeted/liked a tweet, the button for the action changes color. You can also go to your profile and see the retweet there. You can activate email/mobile notifications for mentions and DM so you can know if you win.
Best1989
Global Mod

Return to Limited Run Discussion