• Who is online

A PS4 dedicated forum?! YES!

Postby thegrifter » Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:39 pm

So did this get cancelled or something? At least for just the multi-language ps4 releases, all the store front pages don't exist anymore. Was kind of excited for it, but never ordered it. It's still sitting in my cart but I can't access any of the pages now. I couldn't find any info on it around the web about being cancelled or not tho.

PS4 Standard Edition: https://www.play-asia.com/maitetsu-pure ... /13/70cp2j

PS4 Collector's Edition 1: https://www.play-asia.com/maitetsu-pure ... /13/70cp2l

PS4 Collector's Edition 2: https://www.play-asia.com/maitetsu-pure ... /13/70cp2n
thegrifter
True Believer

Postby Rhetorical » Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:05 pm

This is a game i wanted also.
It appears to have either been cancelled for an Asian/English release for PS4, or it was never intended to be as Playasia only talk about the Nintendo Switch Asian/English release with no mention of a PS4 one on their official blog.
Rhetorical
Physical Champion

Postby thegrifter » Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:33 pm

Rhetorical wrote:This is a game i wanted also.
It appears to have either been cancelled for an Asian/English release for PS4, or it was never intended to be as Playasia only talk about the Nintendo Switch Asian/English release with no mention of a PS4 one on their official blog.

Ugh, damn. Maybe they'll put the listings up again hopefully. I'm really not trying to buy things for the Switch if at all possible.
thegrifter
True Believer

Postby Rhetorical » Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:23 am

thegrifter wrote:
Rhetorical wrote:This is a game i wanted also.

Ugh, damn. Maybe they'll put the listings up again hopefully. I'm really not trying to buy things for the Switch if at all possible.

I buy games for Switch if they are exclusive to it, or if the game has been censored at all on other consoles.

I own every Neptunia game for Sony consoles except Super Neptunia RPG, since it is censored on PS4 but not on Switch.
Rhetorical
Physical Champion

Postby thegrifter » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:35 pm

“We recently received an update about the item Maitetsu: Pure Station
(Multi-Language) that as of the moment, the offer from our supplier has
been canceled. :( Rest assured that once we have information about the item
we will surely inform everyone.“

:cry:
thegrifter
True Believer

Postby Rhetorical » Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:12 pm

thegrifter wrote:“We recently received an update about the item Maitetsu: Pure Station
(Multi-Language) that as of the moment, the offer from our supplier has
been canceled. :( Rest assured that once we have information about the item
we will surely inform everyone.“

:cry:

I suppose we will have to buy it for the Switch then
Rhetorical
Physical Champion

Return to PlayStation 4