• Who is online

Suggest new releases and discuss past and upcoming releases.

Postby Rhetorical » Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:15 pm

The description states that the original Mary Skelter is also playable on the cartridge but only AFTER you have finished Mary Skelter 2.
Is Mary Skelter 2 a prequal?

The sales page also states that this is a distribution title for the Western Market.
Iffy have stated that they are not making this title available anywhere else other than from LRG after telling us that all of their titles would be available on their Iffy Europe store.
Which is true?
Rhetorical
Physical Champion

Postby OneVurfedGwrx » Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:53 pm

The exclusivity confusion is something I want properly reconfirmed as I've seen similar posts. As for MS1, IFI said on Twitter that they are alternate realities but suggested 1 is best played after 2 (although the included MS1 is a remake and not just a Vita port). At least both are on cart with DLC just being an easy unlock code.
OneVurfedGwrx
LRG Super Fan

Postby BuraddoRun » Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:59 pm

Rhetorical wrote:The sales page also states that this is a distribution title for the Western Market.
Iffy have stated that they are not making this title available anywhere else other than from LRG after telling us that all of their titles would be available on their Iffy Europe store.
Which is true?

I'm pretty sure IF tweeted that MS2 is indeed an LRG exclusive, and that NOT all games would be available physically in the UK, and vice-versa. But I think they said MS2 will be available digitally in the UK.

Actually, here's the Tweet. Be sure and read the replies at the top.

https://twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/sta ... 6290274310
BuraddoRun
Ultimate Fan

Postby OneVurfedGwrx » Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:24 am

The confusion was them specifically mentioning Azur as LRG exclusive too at one point and then it wasn't. I am expecting that tweet to be accurate though and it remaining LRG exclusive this time though.

Edit - I see it is fully clear in that linked thread. I hadn't seen that one specifically.
OneVurfedGwrx
LRG Super Fan

Postby Rhetorical » Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:05 am

BuraddoRun wrote:
Rhetorical wrote:The sales page also states that this is a distribution title for the Western Market.
Which is true?

I'm pretty sure IF tweeted that MS2 is indeed an LRG exclusive, and that NOT all games would be available physically in the UK, and vice-versa. But I think they said MS2 will be available digitally in the UK.

Actually, here's the Tweet. Be sure and read the replies at the top.

https://twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/sta ... 6290274310

Thank you very much for finding this.
Although this has made me very disappointed with Iffy for not even bothering to make an EU version, or even sell it on their own store for that matter.
Rhetorical
Physical Champion

Postby OneVurfedGwrx » Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:04 pm

Just noticed the store listing this saying preorder from November 26th to January 10th? 6 week preorder window? Is that really that long or just a placeholder mixup? Suits me if it is long as then I can pick what to bundle it with in the future to save shipping. Especially as Blasphemous now seems a poor choice if it is likely to get expanded DLC in the future.
OneVurfedGwrx
LRG Super Fan

Return to Limited Run Discussion