• Who is online

Suggest new releases and discuss past and upcoming releases.

Postby JReck » Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:52 pm

Should I be concerned I still haven't gotten my regular edition of Celeste for PS4? Order status says "In-Hand" and "Ready" but "Unfulfilled". I had it combined with 6 blind boxes so I'm beyond antsy for this. I'm also concerned because I have another order with the same exact status, but which I actually received already. So I want to confirm it hasn't been shipped and been lost.
JReck
I want to believe

Postby Rhetorical » Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:20 pm

LRG's shipping has been terrible as of late.
Send them a ticket, it is the only way i have managed to get anything shipped recently.

My copy of Celeste has not been shipped yet
I live in the UK
Mine also say the same as yours. In Hand, Ready, Unfulfilled
Rhetorical
Physical Champion

Postby BuraddoRun » Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:53 pm

If it says "unfulfilled," you should be OK. Once they mark it as shipped, you can grab the tracking number and watch it to make sure it is moving as it should.

Also, welcome to the forums JReck!
BuraddoRun
Ultimate Fan

Postby Best1989 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:01 am

I'm also waiting for my Celeste order. All combined orders are sent last, so I'm not worried yet. I asked two days ago and they are still combing through those orders.
Best1989
Global Mod

Postby Rhetorical » Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:14 am

BuraddoRun wrote:If it says "unfulfilled," you should be OK. Once they mark it as shipped, you can grab the tracking number and watch it to make sure it is moving as it should.

This is not true.
I received my package containing Corpse Killer PS4 and Transistor PS4 today.
My tracking tells me it was shipped on 1/11/2019 and that it is still currently in America, but i have them in hand right now.
There is no chance this package arrived in 5 days from America to the UK and according to my tracking it still has not left America.

The tracking unfortunately means nothing.
Rhetorical
Physical Champion

Postby JReck » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:14 pm

Thank you everyone. The combined orders shipping last makes sense.
JReck
I want to believe

Postby JReck » Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:18 pm

just got the e-mail, it has a tracking number! :)
JReck
I want to believe

Postby Best1989 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:18 am

JReck wrote:just got the e-mail, it has a tracking number! :)

Yeah, I also got my tracking number yesterday. Seems like they finally got to the combined ones lol
Best1989
Global Mod

Postby Pudjay1 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:04 pm

Rhetorical wrote:
BuraddoRun wrote:If it says "unfulfilled," you should be OK. Once they mark it as shipped, you can grab the tracking number and watch it to make sure it is moving as it should.

This is not true.
I received my package containing Corpse Killer PS4 and Transistor PS4 today.
My tracking tells me it was shipped on 1/11/2019 and that it is still currently in America, but i have them in hand right now.
There is no chance this package arrived in 5 days from America to the UK and according to my tracking it still has not left America.

The tracking unfortunately means nothing.

Agreed the tracking in the U.K. is all out of whack right now. I’ve had a few LRG deliveries with which the tracking has stopped as soon as they’ve left the USA and now be already received them. Id say they’ve definitely changed their international shipping methods in some way.

Going back to Celeste though mine shipped a couple of days ago along with 15 other games. Which makes nervous given that the tracking is now next to useless outside of the USA.
Pudjay1
Physical Champion

Return to Limited Run Discussion