• Who is online

Got a sweet collection? Talk about here and show us!

Postby mr. Hyde » Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:11 pm

I heavent heard in a long time from this game but I start getting worried

in the update from this month they stated the game is about 55% done while the release date was suposed to be in 2017. I was going for the vita version but relay I am starting to lose hope they can make it in time. japanese card production ended as well and pretty sure sony said march 2020 will be the deadline for Japan

so if the game isnt done then vita backers again get screwed.

im glad when its over because frankly not a single kickstarter vita game went ok up until now.

muv luv was an huge disaster om tons of reasons
bloodstained was cancelled
skull pirates we heavent heard from in ages either but I cnat look into that because information is hidden unless your a backer and a friend backed that one for me
still waiting on the other 2 games from arcade disilery as well.

and finaly I am starting to lose fait in project sense a cyberpunk ghost story as well.

the only games i did receieve where muv luv but I didnt get the promissed digital versions I didnt get the slipcover either I was among the last to receieve them they where sold in store before they where even shipped out to backers for crying out loud and also way cheaper.

so at this point I feel scammed in a way for all vita kickstarters EVER

glad I didnt back the mighty nr 9 one because we know how that went as well.
Image Image
mr. Hyde
Ultimate Fan

Postby kazumn » Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:51 am

I've backed that one also and yeah it's taking a long time especially for a game that just needs an english translation and porting to the vita, since it already got a japanese 360 release. Makes me wonder if it's ever going to be released on vita in the first place, guess they will ditch the vita version at this rate and it probably will end up on switch and ps4 instead aka more profitable platforms.

As for skull pirates i receive updates once in a while but don't really pay attention to them, maybe i should.
kazumn
Physical Champion

Postby mr. Hyde » Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:18 pm

kazumn wrote:I've backed that one also and yeah it's taking a long time especially for a game that just needs an english translation and porting to the vita, since it already got a japanese 360 release. Makes me wonder if it's ever going to be released on vita in the first place, guess they will ditch the vita version at this rate and it probably will end up on switch and ps4 instead aka more profitable platforms.

As for skull pirates i receive updates once in a while but don't really pay attention to them, maybe i should.
the thing is its still going ok according to them but even then they are cutting it way too close.

if there is a smal delay due to a bug they are too late they dont have time to spare
Image Image
mr. Hyde
Ultimate Fan

Postby Rhetorical » Sat Nov 02, 2019 1:00 pm

Arcade Distillery has pictures up of his products as they are ready for shipping soon.

He is signing them as well, so you have to send him a message if you want it signing and where you want it signing.
Rhetorical
Physical Champion

Postby Kuon » Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:47 pm

I think developpers said Project sense a cyberpunk ghost story is a work in progress, but still going on.
Kuon
I want to believe

Postby mr. Hyde » Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:55 pm

Kuon wrote:I think developpers said Project sense a cyberpunk ghost story is a work in progress, but still going on.
they did say that the issue is more that they are cutting it too close the deadline is fast approaching they might not make it and that they dont adress that makes it worse
Image Image
mr. Hyde
Ultimate Fan

Return to Collecting