• Who is online

Suggest new releases and discuss past and upcoming releases.

Postby mr. Hyde » Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:15 pm

fgsfds100 wrote:
Aggie Tsubi wrote:
fgsfds100 wrote:Replacement discs would be nice, but it's pretty obvious they'll just patch it.

Or not even that, considering the situation with the Vita version of Night Trap.

Oh here we go... :roll:

• 1. LRG is not the developer or financer of either so anything regarding an actual fix, beyond getting into contact with the developers about it (which you the public can do too in this brave new world of direct interaction via social media), is out of their control. Direct your complaints more wisely if you want them to be addressed (ie. not to LRG, especially not on the forum they've abandoned, but to the devs) as by now it should be clear to you that LRGDGAF.
  • 2. The devs of that other game have said they're working on it, and whatever issues they have run into regarding fixing the actual problem and/or dealing with Sony to get it released are unknown. Seeing that they are working on new games doesn't necessarily mean that they have abandoned the fix, multi-tasking is a thing after all, and if they're waiting on Sony for something why should they sit on their hands and do nothing with their time just to show "they're focused on it". If you find yourself absolutely unable to let it slide, vote with your dollar when their next game comes out. You just have to continue to take their word for it or sell off your copy if your patience has run out. Bringing it up here still is pointless and, in my opinion, comes off as tiresome whining. And, given that it has been discussed to death by everybody and their dog already, and having never had any interest in that game to begin with, that's all I care to say about it.
  • 3. (assuming you aren't putting the blame on LRG) To project the delays and/or dishonesty of one developer onto another out of the gate is absurd. Yes it absolutely sucks that some game releases are botched and it should never happen to begin with, and I'm well aware of all the REEEEEEEEEing that will come from the "complete on disc" crowd when a patch is announced/released, but let's wait and see what the developers actually say and do before we antagonize them the same as another that has already displeased us, hmm?

And yes, unlike NT, this is a game I care to see fixed so you need not write off my tolerance and patience as that of an unaffected outside observer.

Or not even that, considering that Muteki is not Screaming Villains.
its a valid point you might not like it but still this is the 3rd time they pulled this 1 of their early games had the same problem not with all though. if they where a bigger company they would have to pull them all abck and replace them.

lrg isnt that big and get away with it
Image Image
mr. Hyde
Ultimate Fan

Postby DrLight66 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:08 pm

It wouldn't be such a big deal if the digital version had this problem too, but this is an entirely new game-breaking bug exclusive to the physical version. Replacement discs are the right thing to do, otherwise just releasing a patch is a slap in the face to those who shelled out money for the physical copies.
If a game doesn't run at 60fps then it isn't worth playing.
DrLight66
Ultimate Fan

Postby mr. Hyde » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:16 am

DrLight66 wrote:It wouldn't be such a big deal if the digital version had this problem too, but this is an entirely new game-breaking bug exclusive to the physical version. Replacement discs are the right thing to do, otherwise just releasing a patch is a slap in the face to those who shelled out money for the physical copies.
true but they have an history of doing stuff like that it used to be all about complete games they dnt do that anymore most of the time
Image Image
mr. Hyde
Ultimate Fan

Postby kupomogli » Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:11 am

Rhetorical wrote:While i apologise to LRG for accusing them of making a mistake, i still feel as though LRG should test their games before release.

I doubt LRG cares about the condition of any of the games release, whatever they can sign they will. I never expected to hear anything like this but I'm not surprised.
kupomogli
Ultimate Fan

Postby mr. Hyde » Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:11 pm

kupomogli wrote:
Rhetorical wrote:While i apologise to LRG for accusing them of making a mistake, i still feel as though LRG should test their games before release.

I doubt LRG cares about the condition of any of the games release, whatever they can sign they will. I never expected to hear anything like this but I'm not surprised.
they dont it clearly shows with nighttrap for example

when they started and cared about their customers they would care about the condition
Image Image
mr. Hyde
Ultimate Fan

Previous

Return to Limited Run Discussion