• Who is online

Talk about everything else here!

Postby BenoitRen » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:46 am

I know there are a couple posters here from Belgium. Since it's a small country, there's a good chance we don't live that far from each other. To save on shipping costs, maybe we could order games together?

I'm from the Antwerp region.
BenoitRen
Physical Champion

Postby kazumn » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:47 am

I'm pretty sure it's just you and me who are from Belgium benoitren, you know i've tought about that too.
But in the end unless you can chip in with a bunch of people i don't really feel like you'll be saving a lot of money, i can't remember how much but shipping prices tend to go up when the package get's a certain amount of weight, i remember paying 38$ for shipping a couple of times.

Also while i woulden't mind delivering the games in person since it's likely cheaper then bpost, i guess some people just want to get their games shipped if you have to go trough the hassle off packing stuff and shipping it, you are already losing the tiny bit off money you might save on.

I leave near gent/deinze area btw.
kazumn
Physical Champion

Postby fgsfds100 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:59 am

To actually have things shipped together, you'd have to include everything in a single order on one account. That means you'd run into the limit X per customer problem.
fgsfds100
LRG Super Fan

Postby mr. Hyde » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:14 pm

fgsfds100 wrote:To actually have things shipped together, you'd have to include everything in a single order on one account. That means you'd run into the limit X per customer problem.
true another issue is that someone would have to pay everything up front \

depending on the amount of people that can add up and you dont know for certain yet how much it is because of exchange rate.

another issue would be if the person ordering missis it what then?
Image Image
mr. Hyde
Ultimate Fan

Postby BenoitRen » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:27 am

kazumn wrote:I'm pretty sure it's just you and me who are from Belgium benoitren, you know i've tought about that too.

When I did a search I saw another poster from Belgium, so I don't think we're the only ones. Probably the only regular posters, though.

The thought came to me because my last order was Rogue Legacy (Switch) and two copies of Timesweeper to save on shipping costs (was $15 for all three), and afterwards I read a post where you said that you ordered just Timesweeper.

My sister lives in Bruges, so if I could stop by on the way when visiting her. :)
fgsfds100 wrote:To actually have things shipped together, you'd have to include everything in a single order on one account. That means you'd run into the limit X per customer problem.

For PS Vita releases, sure, but PS4 and Switch releases shouldn't be a problem.
BenoitRen
Physical Champion

Return to General Discussions