• Who is online

Suggest new releases and discuss past and upcoming releases.

Whatchu getting?

Gravity Ghost
14%
Metal Slug 3 Standard (PS4/Vita)
26%
Metal Slug 3 CE (PS4/Vita)
17%
Mega Bunduru
6%
Some shiny pre-order games from previous weeks
14%
Nothing at all
23%

Total votes : 35

Postby Best1989 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:22 am

What are you getting today?
Best1989
Global Mod

Postby FoP » Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:53 am

Rogue Legacy PS4
Timespinner PS4
Metal Slug PS4
Gravity Ghost

Had Gravity Ghost been by itself or on only a pre-order week I definitely would've skipped it, but at a price point of $25 and on a week I'm ordering anyways I'm kinda figuring why the heck not?
FoP
Ultimate Fan

Postby Best1989 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:07 am

FoP wrote:I'm kinda figuring why the heck not?

https://youtu.be/cpbbuaIA3Ds?t=40
Best1989
Global Mod

Postby mr. Hyde » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:07 am

got the vita version standard
Image Image
mr. Hyde
Ultimate Fan

Postby Dr. Robotnik » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:09 am

God damn missed out on that MS Vita, got removed from cart. Wont be pretty trying to get it later on a shitty phone while also suppose to be working, but damn if I wont try. I should have just ordered it separate from the PS4 version, would have had time to do get 2 orders in.

I guess the waiting list option doesn't go up until the 2nd stock sells out, right?
Dr. Robotnik
Ultimate Fan

Postby dunno001 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:13 am

Tried for a mega, and got screwed by waiting in line. Once it sold out, I knew that was it, and things are way too busy at work for me to get away at 6...
dunno001
Physical Champion

Postby FoP » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:15 am

Best1989 wrote:
FoP wrote:I'm kinda figuring why the heck not?

https://youtu.be/cpbbuaIA3Ds?t=40

:lol:
I gotta somewhat agree with what Voltron mentioned in the other topic; the game definitely doesn't look like much. However, I decided to skip The Last Tree as it was on a week with nothing else I wanted, and then I read something someone wrote about it and it really had affected him. I related to what he wrote so I could imagine that it might could've been something for me too. In that case, I could "blame" skipping it on having nothing to combine it with, and I don't want to feel that again with a game I really had the chance to grab.

But I did check the shipping prices; getting only three games today would've cost as much in shipping as all four, so it literally just cost me $25.
FoP
Ultimate Fan

Postby mr. Hyde » Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:28 am

Dr. Robotnik wrote:God damn missed out on that MS Vita, got removed from cart. Wont be pretty trying to get it later on a shitty phone while also suppose to be working, but damn if I wont try. I should have just ordered it separate from the PS4 version, would have had time to do get 2 orders in.

I guess the waiting list option doesn't go up until the 2nd stock sells out, right?
yeah sorry mate

my bets friend missed out as well
Image Image
mr. Hyde
Ultimate Fan

Postby TheWisestWizards » Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:37 am

Wasn't home for the first sale. Might try for Metal Slug Vita later tonight. Getting PS4 Slime next week for sure though.
TheWisestWizards
Physical Champion

Postby 315retro » Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:47 am

Nothing for me. Will get timespinner before it closes but eh I'm not in a rush.
http://www.instagram.com/315retro/ Check out my collection!!

315retro
Ultimate Fan

Postby FoP » Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:50 am

TheWisestWizards Today wrote:Wasn't home for the first sale. Might try for Metal Slug Vita later tonight. Getting PS4 Slime next week for sure though.

TheWisestWizards on June 8'th, 2018 wrote:I think I'm going to wait for the PS4 release as well. The trailer looks amazing though, I think I'm going to love this game.

The Wizards stand by their word!
FoP
Ultimate Fan

Postby mr. Hyde » Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:33 am

only 8 more vita sale dates top for me but I expect a maximum of 6

I suspect the damascus and bird king games will be realsed with their sequel same sale day
Image Image
mr. Hyde
Ultimate Fan

Postby TheWisestWizards » Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:55 pm

FoP wrote:
TheWisestWizards Today wrote:Wasn't home for the first sale. Might try for Metal Slug Vita later tonight. Getting PS4 Slime next week for sure though.

TheWisestWizards on June 8'th, 2018 wrote:I think I'm going to wait for the PS4 release as well. The trailer looks amazing though, I think I'm going to love this game.

:shock: It's true!
TheWisestWizards
Physical Champion

Postby Dr. Robotnik » Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:05 pm

Wooo, got the Vita version. I literally went and ended up switching my shift at work just to stay on a suitable computer to order it, so I would have been PO'd had I missed it again.

Hopefully the last couple Vita releases wont be as insanely quick to go (for exclusives), hoping this is just a case of it being Metal Slug. I dont know how I could have possibly ordered it any faster then I did and by the time I went back to the main screen it was already gone.
Dr. Robotnik
Ultimate Fan

Postby VitaVision » Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:07 pm

Dr. Robotnik wrote:Wooo, got the Vita version. I literally went and ended up switching my shift at work just to stay on a suitable computer to order it, so I would have been PO'd had I missed it again.

Hopefully the last couple Vita releases wont be as insanely quick to go (for exclusives), hoping this is just a case of it being Metal Slug. I dont know how I could have possibly ordered it any faster then I did and by the time I went back to the main screen it was already gone.

Im glad you were able to get one. I watched it on the second batch and they both sold out at 5:01 with the regular edition selling out a little faster.
All that is what is and will be

-James Hetfield
VitaVision
LRG Super Fan

Postby GamingCult » Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:14 pm

This is one of the rare times I wasn’t able to snag one during the first run. I was on the site the moment the sale opened, got one in my cart, went through the checkout and then got the dreaded notice that it was sold out. Luckily I snagged one in the second run, but this was not good for my anxiety. I only had to go to eBay 3 times for previous LRG Vita releases and I feared this would have been the 4th instance I would have needed to do so.
GamingCult
I want to believe

Postby BuraddoRun » Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:52 pm

I bought the standard PS4 Metal Slug 3. And I'm now 99% sure I won't be buying Timespinner after all, but I still have a week to get persuaded by that buried 1%.
BuraddoRun
Ultimate Fan

Postby FoP » Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:04 am

TheWisestWizards wrote:
FoP wrote:

:shock: It's true!

It wasn't that I didn't believe you, just thought it was a bit funny how you had to wait for THIS long, and actually posted here too! :)
(Also I wasn't stalking or anything, I checked up on old Slime-San topics just a few days ago when looking for the old LRG tweet about it)
FoP
Ultimate Fan

Postby Rhetorical » Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:22 am

I got Gravity Ghost for PS4, it looks like a relaxing and slow paced game which i could do with right now
Rogue Legacy PS4, one of my favourite 2D rogue like platformers to date.

I did not see the point of getting metal slug since the anthology of all the games only cost me £2 in a sale, i feel that paying $30 for one was far too much

As for Timespinners, i will pay $35 for certain short games that i know i will enjoy more than most, and this was not one of them. It seems like a good game, but not one i feel is worth $35.
Rhetorical
Physical Champion

Postby kazumn » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:02 am

sucks i had to miss out on metal slug 3 due to vacation kind of hoped it would be still avaible but ohwell it ain't the end of the world i guess.
kazumn
Physical Champion

Postby FoP » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:10 am

kazumn wrote:sucks i had to miss out on metal slug 3 due to vacation kind of hoped it would be still avaible but ohwell it ain't the end of the world i guess.

It is added to the waiting list:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... w/viewform

Overall I must say I'm a bit surprised that Gravity Ghost sold as fast as it did. But I guess that having it the same day as Metal Slug gave it quite the boost.
FoP
Ultimate Fan

Postby kazumn » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:13 am

cool thanks i never really had to resort to the waiting list, fingers crossed i get a chance to buy a copy.
kazumn
Physical Champion

Return to Limited Run Discussion