• Who is online

Suggest new releases and discuss past and upcoming releases.

Postby badass_gamer » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:18 am

With so many Sega CD releases coming from LRG, I would love to see Snatcher become a physical release. I still have the game but I don't want to break out my old Sega CD system.
badass_gamer
I want to believe

Postby 10InchDestruction » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:26 am

badass_gamer wrote:With so many Sega CD releases coming from LRG, I would love to see Snatcher become a physical release. I still have the game but I don't want to break out my old Sega CD system.

That will never happen.
10InchDestruction
Physical Champion

Postby Tiger-kai » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:36 am

I want sewer shark!
Tiger-kai
Physical Champion

Postby badass_gamer » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:05 am

10InchDestruction wrote:
badass_gamer wrote:With so many Sega CD releases coming from LRG, I would love to see Snatcher become a physical release. I still have the game but I don't want to break out my old Sega CD system.

That will never happen.

I wouldn't say never. The game has been announced for the Turbo Grafx Mini. I could see it being released on consoles digitally and then LRG could do a physical release.
badass_gamer
I want to believe

Postby Grizzled » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:30 pm

The biggest Japanese company LRG has been successful with so far, is Spike Chunsoft, which is not quite at the level of Konami. I don't see LRG releasing Snatcher a possibility as of now.
Grizzled
Physical Champion

Postby BuraddoRun » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:01 pm

It's doubtful, but LRG has pulled off some big ones. But someone would need to port it first, or is it already?
BuraddoRun
Ultimate Fan

Postby kazumn » Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:52 am

present konami doesen't give a fuck, so i doubt it's even possible, while were at it why not release it alongside policenauts.

Or even better why not have a capable team do the remakes. But hey it's konami, sitting on a ton of great ip's and yet doing nothing with it.
kazumn
Physical Champion

Postby panzermanathod » Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:14 pm

Well I'm sure the higher ups might not be up for it if only because Kojima would have to be brought up for a non MG game (which sounds petty... not that I'd put that past them).

As for remakes, unlikely. Even if they did, they are a product of their times, and might be too dated for anyone outside the fans, in terms of not only gameplay, but story beats.
panzermanathod
Ultimate Fan

Return to Limited Run Discussion