• Who is online

Suggest new releases and discuss past and upcoming releases.

Postby mr. Hyde » Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:32 pm

the limit is 2 pp but does this take account the region as well?

for example would 2 pal and 2 ntsc be allowed?

I doubt anyone knows but it never hurts to ask

they say on the page the limit is 2 pp but due to region being a thing now I am not sure how it works out if it is allowed I can save on shipping at least.

I borrowed the money for this month so I should be able to buy everything but paying back will take a while:(
Image Image
mr. Hyde
Ultimate Fan

Postby Dr. Robotnik » Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:39 pm

Just wanted to throw my own question on here since I see no other current threads. If someone already owns the PS3 retail version of this, is this Vita version worth getting as far as gameplay is concerned? Like, are there any known bug fixes, patches, updates, blah blah blah that this later version may have/will have received?

And going off of the previous thread, this already got a normal retail release in Europe then? Will this be identical to that version for the US?
Dr. Robotnik
Ultimate Fan

Postby bcks007 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:31 pm

How do you tell the page what version you want?
Quite confused, seems like a separate page would be better for NTSC and pegi.
Also is this 1500 for both regions combined or 1500 each region?
bcks007
Physical Champion

Postby mr. Hyde » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:06 pm

bcks007 wrote:How do you tell the page what version you want?
Quite confused, seems like a separate page would be better for NTSC and pegi.
Also is this 1500 for both regions combined or 1500 each region?
1500 per region they clearly state that in the discription asside from that i agree with you
Image Image
mr. Hyde
Ultimate Fan

Postby fgsfds100 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:50 pm

A dropdown will probably appear once it goes live. Similar to the size selection for protective cases.
fgsfds100
LRG Super Fan

Postby Best1989 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:56 pm

Dr. Robotnik wrote:
And going off of the previous thread, this already got a normal retail release in Europe then? Will this be identical to that version for the US?

From what I've read, it is indeed the same build.
Best1989
Global Mod

Postby mr. Hyde » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:21 pm

lol pal version realsy doesnt sell wel at all

if they keep 10% behind which I am pretty sure they do they only sold 10% as well since they have 1200 left
Image Image
mr. Hyde
Ultimate Fan

Postby Best1989 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:10 pm

Some people might be waiting for those copies to be distributed in Europe to save some shipping.
Best1989
Global Mod

Postby mr. Hyde » Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:22 pm

Best1989 wrote:Some people might be waiting for those copies to be distributed in Europe to save some shipping.
probatly but still only 10% is verry little
Image Image
mr. Hyde
Ultimate Fan

Postby Dr. Robotnik » Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:40 pm

Wow, so glad I decided to not order the Vita version yesterday, now that they put up the Switch one. Would have been super pissed.
Dr. Robotnik
Ultimate Fan

Postby mr. Hyde » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:56 am

yeah I read on other forums that lrg probatly did this on purpose to sell the vita version.
Image Image
mr. Hyde
Ultimate Fan

Postby fgsfds100 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:47 pm

As if the Vita version wouldn't sell out had they both gone up at the same time.
fgsfds100
LRG Super Fan

Postby mr. Hyde » Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:44 pm

it migth but we never know and the pall version sold terrible
Image Image
mr. Hyde
Ultimate Fan

Postby dunno001 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:11 am

Ugh, another missed US release. Why Tuesday? Isn't it enough having the VR games on Wednesday, apart from the rest on Friday? I don't like social media, and I never saw an e-mail for this until it was live (and hence, too late). Did anyone here get an extra US version, by chance?
dunno001
Physical Champion

Postby mr. Hyde » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:21 am

dunno001 wrote:Ugh, another missed US release. Why Tuesday? Isn't it enough having the VR games on Wednesday, apart from the rest on Friday? I don't like social media, and I never saw an e-mail for this until it was live (and hence, too late). Did anyone here get an extra US version, by chance?
because lrg thinks it doesnt count fur a full lrg set
Image Image
mr. Hyde
Ultimate Fan

Postby Postmortimus » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:10 am

mr. Hyde wrote:
dunno001 wrote:Ugh, another missed US release. Why Tuesday? Isn't it enough having the VR games on Wednesday, apart from the rest on Friday? I don't like social media, and I never saw an e-mail for this until it was live (and hence, too late). Did anyone here get an extra US version, by chance?

Because it isn't. Maybe attempt to learn the difference between a company publishing something and a company distributing something. This. Is. A. Soedesco. Published. Release.

:roll:
Postmortimus
Physical Champion

Postby mr. Hyde » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:40 am

Postmortimus wrote:
mr. Hyde wrote:

Because it isn't. Maybe attempt to learn the difference between a company publishing something and a company distributing something. This. Is. A. Soedesco. Published. Release.

its almost the exact same thing and I talked with some full setters and they all agreed with me I have yet to ehar a full setter say something otherwise
Image Image
mr. Hyde
Ultimate Fan

Postby Best1989 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:58 am

Lol

The only full setter I have read saying that Teslagrad is required to have a complete LRG set is you, Hyde.

For me, if it doesn't have the LRG logo anywhere, it doesn't count. Lawbreakers counted as an offset title because it wasn't numbered but it had the logo and all the other stuff. This one doesn't seem to be that case.

Whatever floats your boat, though.
Best1989
Global Mod

Postby mr. Hyde » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:04 am

Best1989 wrote:Lol

The only full setter I have read saying that Teslagrad is required to have a complete LRG set is you, Hyde.

For me, if it doesn't have the LRG logo anywhere, it doesn't count. Lawbreakers counted as an offset title because it wasn't numbered but it had the logo and all the other stuff. This one doesn't seem to be that case.

Whatever floats your boat, though.
pretty sure I am the only full vita setter left on this board
Image Image
mr. Hyde
Ultimate Fan

Postby Best1989 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:25 pm

I never said I was talking about this forum only, though.
Best1989
Global Mod

Postby mr. Hyde » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:11 pm

fair enough you should ask them though im curius
Image Image
mr. Hyde
Ultimate Fan

Postby fgsfds100 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:45 pm

dunno001 wrote:Why Tuesday? Isn't it enough having the VR games on Wednesday, apart from the rest on Friday?

Because (these days) Tuesday is the day they put non-LRG games up for sale. The Messenger and Minit (SRG releases) went up on a Tuesday. They just also happened to be open pre-orders so people may have missed that detail.

dunno001 wrote:I don't like social media, and I never saw an e-mail for this until it was live (and hence, too late).

Simply put: stop relying on the emails. I pretty much never read them because not everything is announced through those, and the "<INSERT GAME> IS ON SALE" emails are often late anyway, even without considering how much later it will be when you actually read them (I don't have any kind of instant alerts set up).

I'm with you on not liking social media, but checking one twitter page once a day (in the evening (in eastern timezone) after they've all clocked out for the day) is no insurmountable task. You don't even have to post anything or even be logged in. I don't even read most of it. I just scroll down until I see 2-3 pictures that I recognize (your memory may very) and go back up from there. Pretty much all sale announcements will have an image of the game(s). Read those and you should be good. Do it daily and staying caught up will be easy.

One central place of information would be great, but that's unfortunately not how most of these companies do things. We the consumers are left collecting all the information and there are aggregates like this forum, but it too can be messy. If this is really something you care about, you need to stay on top of it yourself. Purely in terms of LRG's releases, their company twitter is the only thing I need to stay informed. This forum always lags behind and is generally better for discussion and finding information about non-LRG releases.

If it's an issue of time, if you still regularly play games, are there no loading screens in them? If not, I envy you, but for me with the games I play, they are more than frequent and long enough to catch up on limited release news.
fgsfds100
LRG Super Fan

Postby Postmortimus » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:47 pm

mr. Hyde wrote:
Postmortimus wrote:
mr. Hyde wrote:

its almost the exact same thing and I talked with some full setters and they all agreed with me I have yet to ehar a full setter say something otherwise

Being a full set collector doesn't change the simple fact that it is not part of the lrg set. Just because you and a handful others insist otherwise doesn't mean that you're correct nor that it changes the reality that this is a Soedesco release.

Now if one where to say that this game is required for a full Soedesco set, then yes, that is true.
Postmortimus
Physical Champion

Postby BuraddoRun » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:07 pm

I still pretty much 100% get informed about LRG releases here on this forum. We have dedicated members that share the info they find from other sources here.
BuraddoRun
Ultimate Fan

Postby dunno001 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:39 am

Postmortimus wrote:
mr. Hyde wrote:

While I get that it's not an LRG published title, the fact is that LRG was the exclusive distributor for the ESRB version. I don't consider it a need for a full LRG set, but it is a need for a full US set, and that's what I'm going for. (Eventually, I may go for a full physical set, but I'm still waffling on that. I'm trying to keep up on the other LE publishers, and I think I am?)
dunno001
Physical Champion

Postby Postmortimus » Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:36 am

dunno001 wrote:
Postmortimus wrote:
mr. Hyde wrote:

While I get that it's not an LRG published title, the fact is that LRG was the exclusive distributor for the ESRB version. I don't consider it a need for a full LRG set, but it is a need for a full US set, and that's what I'm going for. (Eventually, I may go for a full physical set, but I'm still waffling on that. I'm trying to keep up on the other LE publishers, and I think I am?)

A full US Vita set, yes by all means the esrb one would be a part of that. I'm saying outside of that, it's part of a Soedesco set. Soedesco has released esrb rated physical copies plenty of times in the past.
Postmortimus
Physical Champion

Postby kazumn » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:39 am

Anybody know if soedesco is going to publish teslagrad on switch in europe or is a us exclusive?
kazumn
Physical Champion

Postby Grizzled » Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:57 am

kazumn wrote:Anybody know if soedesco is going to publish teslagrad on switch in europe or is a us exclusive?

Yes. On September 27th:
https://soedesco.com/teslagrad-hits-she ... tember-27/
Grizzled
Physical Champion

Return to Limited Run Discussion