• Who is online

Talk about everything else here!

Postby pancakeday » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:01 am

Not sure where to post this - but wondering if my package is lost?

Been tracking my package (Stranger's PS3) for just over a week using the Asendia tracking site.

Now it has a big green tick saying "Current Package Status: Delivered" - but it hasn't! Postman hasn't been today.

Anyone else experienced this? This is only my 3rd game from LRG, so can't remember if it's normal for the tracking to be wrong?

A bit concerned... :(

edit:
It cleared customs on Wednesday
"Entered The Delivery Carrier's Network" on Thursday
and today (Friday) says it's delivered.
pancakeday
True Believer

Postby budgie » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:03 am

I had the exact same issue, only mine said "Current Package Status: Delivered" at the "Customs Cleared" stage. A few days later the package arrived :) This is what LRG support told me:

There is currently a glitch with the tracking updates from Hermes to Asendia reporting as delivered once Hermes has the item. Just use the local tracking number though Hermes to follow the rest of the delivery of the shipment. Once your tracking information shows that your shipment has cleared customs, you should be able to get your local tracking number here: http://tracking.asendiausa.com/t.aspx

Use the above URL and you should see the Hermes tracking number.
>>>LRG MASTER LIST<<< Vita: Bastion, Bloodstained, CSH, Curses, Hue, Iconoclasts, La-Mulana, Mutant Blobs, Mudds Deluxe, Mudds SC, Oceanhorn, Oddworld Munch + Stranger, Rabi-Ribi, Rock Boshers, Runner, S+S, Sky Force, Spelunky, Stealth Inc, Super Hydorah, Swapper, Thomas, Volume, Xeodrifter, PS4: Bomb Chicken, Celeste, Kero Blaster, Merc Kings, N++, Nex Machina, Splasher, PS3: Oddworld NNT, Switch: Freedom Planet, Slime-san
budgie
Physical Champion

Postby pancakeday » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:17 am

budgie wrote:I had the exact same issue, only mine said "Current Package Status: Delivered" at the "Customs Cleared" stage. A few days later the package arrived :) This is what LRG support told me:

There is currently a glitch with the tracking updates from Hermes to Asendia reporting as delivered once Hermes has the item. Just use the local tracking number though Hermes to follow the rest of the delivery of the shipment. Once your tracking information shows that your shipment has cleared customs, you should be able to get your local tracking number here: http://tracking.asendiausa.com/t.aspx

Use the above URL and you should see the Hermes tracking number.

That's perfect! Cheers mate!

Did what you said - the latest thing listed is "Entered the Hermes network" and nothing on that particular page says it's delivered. Which is good!

Hoped it was a glitch, but for a moment you worry :D
pancakeday
True Believer

Postby Tiger-kai » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:23 am

When mine says delivered I usually find it in a bush in my garden as the guy doesn't put anything through the door, so maybe check your garden, or doormat..... Or bin.....roof... Who knows :D
Tiger-kai
Physical Champion

Postby Best1989 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:55 am

Tiger-kai wrote:When mine says delivered I usually find it in a bush in my garden as the guy doesn't put anything through the door, so maybe check your garden, or doormat..... Or bin.....roof... Who knows :D

Lmao

I always find amusing all those stories about Hermes and other mail companies leaving packages on the wildest places :lol:
Best1989
Global Mod

Postby fgsfds100 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:40 am

I have the opposite issue. Asendia's information is several days behind once it reaches the main carrier.

I ditch the Asendia tracking page as soon as they provide the real tracking number. It's more accurate and up to date on the main carrier's site.
fgsfds100
LRG Super Fan

Postby pancakeday » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:46 am

Tiger-kai wrote:When mine says delivered I usually find it in a bush in my garden as the guy doesn't put anything through the door, so maybe check your garden, or doormat..... Or bin.....roof... Who knows :D

lol

Tacking update says "At The National Sorting Hub" - so definitely moving in the right direction. Not stashed in the garden yet.
pancakeday
True Believer

Postby pancakeday » Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:04 am

10 minutes after posting that above - it arrived!
pancakeday
True Believer

Postby Tiger-kai » Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:09 am

pancakeday wrote:10 minutes after posting that above - it arrived!

That's great! In the past when it said at the national sorting hub, I knew it would come that day so I wait in the garden with my fishing net ready to catch the parcel :p
Nowadays the tracking seems way off so I hardly ever check it now and just wait till it turns up
Tiger-kai
Physical Champion

Postby Best1989 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:51 am

Glad to see that you got it!
Best1989
Global Mod

Return to General Discussions