• Who is online

Suggest new releases and discuss past and upcoming releases.

What are you getting?

Mutant Blobs Attack Vita
30%
Guacamelee Vita
25%
Oddworld PS3 standard
15%
Oddworld PS3 Collectors Edition
2%
Mega Bundle
4%
Previous sale stuff
4%
Nothing for me today but maybe next time
21%

Total votes : 53

Postby BLINXERIZER » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:19 am

Come get yourself 2 new Vita releases and another great PS3 game this Friday 6/14/19 (OMG THAT'S TOMORROW!)

PS3

Oddworld New N Tasty standard - $29.99
Oddworld New N Tasty Collectors Edition - $59.99

PS Vita

Mutant Blobs Attack - $29.99
Guacamelee - $29.99

Mega Bundle - $ ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is also stuff from previous sales that is still available. Get them while you can!

Merhcandise

Trover Face Pin - $14.99
Trover Power baby Blind Bag - $7.99
ToeJam & Earl Collectible Retro Case Funkothon Exclusive - $29.99

Switch

Momdora Reverie Under the Moonlight standard - $29.99
Power Rangers Battle for the Grid standard - $59.99
Power Rangers Battle for the Grid Mega Edition - $89.99

PS4

Power Rangers Battle for the Grid standard - $59.99
Power Rangers Battle for the Grid Mega Edition - $89.99
Psychonauts standard - $29.99
Psychonauts Psycho Portal Edition - $69.99
A-Train Express - $49.99

Please visit my Deviantart page: https://crimson-x.deviantart.com/

XBX: BLINXERIZER
PSN: BLINXERIZER
NS: SW-6594-8506-3402

Join the LRG forums!
http://www.mightyrabbitstudios.com/limitedrunforums/index.php
BLINXERIZER
Forum Mod

Postby Best1989 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:59 am

Tomorrow is the 14th, mah boi! :lol:

Man, I should be getting dem Vita games, but I'm not feeling it. Guacamelee is great, but I already have like 10 versions of that game already.
Best1989
Global Mod

Postby Grizzled » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:00 am

Nothing for me. Instead, I'll be waiting for Freedom Planet and then wait even more till the last moment to see if I really want to pay $45 for it.
Grizzled
Physical Champion

Postby Tiger-kai » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:15 pm

I got PS4 power ranges mega edition. Its expensive but I love Power Rangers.
Tiger-kai
Physical Champion

Postby OneVurfedGwrx » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:22 pm

My son really enjoyed Mutant Blobs Attacks on 360 so should be good on Vita but finances say no so nothing for me this week.
OneVurfedGwrx
LRG Super Fan

Postby FoP » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:01 pm

I'll be skipping this week. I don't own a VITA, and Oddworld I already own for the PS4 and it doesn't even have a separate trophy list... so since I still have time to pick up Psychonauts and maybe Momodora too, I'll save them for another week.
FoP
Ultimate Fan

Postby 315retro » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:16 pm

I love mutant blobs and I'd really like to get a copy, but I know vita has been selling really fast. I'll do my best.
http://www.instagram.com/315retro/ Check out my collection!!

315retro
Ultimate Fan

Postby mr. Hyde » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:34 pm

both vita games managed to get some funds even though this will hurt:(
Image Image
mr. Hyde
Ultimate Fan

Postby fgsfds100 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:36 pm

mr. Hyde wrote:managed to get some funds even though this will hurt:(

My advice is not to deal with the loan-sharks who have a thumb and/or knee breaking clause.
fgsfds100
LRG Super Fan

Postby dunno001 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:57 pm

I guess that it's good news to see the Vita games limited to 1 per person, though it does mean I won't be able to get an extra to help people out. I mean, I guess there's a way to get 2, but...
dunno001
Physical Champion

Postby 315retro » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:58 pm

Yakuza are fair they just take a pinky. You don't need it anyway and get to look like a badass.

315retro
Ultimate Fan

Postby fgsfds100 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:02 pm

But what about the people who pretend to be high class and need to borrow money to maintain their image? What will they raise when they're having tea?
fgsfds100
LRG Super Fan

Postby BuraddoRun » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:56 pm

fgsfds100 wrote:But what about the people who pretend to be high class and need to borrow money to maintain their image? What will they raise when they're having tea?

Their nose!

I already ordered Power Rangers on the day of the stealth review, so nothing for me tomorrow.
BuraddoRun
Ultimate Fan

Postby Dr. Robotnik » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:36 pm

So for Guacamelee, this is going to be the original version of the game as it released on the Vita/PS3? So nothing from the Super Turbo Championship Edition? What about the DLC that was released after the original launch, but before the STCE version? I am personally fine if its just the base version, I kind of like having both base and complete versions out there to try.

As for New N' Tasty, is there really any reason at all to own the PS3 version as far as game play and content is concerned if you already own it on PS4? Like no patches or special updates since the first LRG release?
Dr. Robotnik
Ultimate Fan

Postby tguk911 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:43 pm

Dr. Robotnik wrote:So for Guacamelee, this is going to be the original version of the game as it released on the Vita/PS3? So nothing from the Super Turbo Championship Edition? What about the DLC that was released after the original launch, but before the STCE version? I am personally fine if its just the base version, I kind of like having both base and complete versions out there to try.

As for New N' Tasty, is there really any reason at all to own the PS3 version as far as game play and content is concerned if you already own it on PS4? Like no patches or special updates since the first LRG release?

No DLC for Guacamelee but Mutant Blobs does have the avatars. I'm a little surprised at the prices for a lot of the games, $20 mark up for Power Rangers, Psychonauts, Guacamelee, and Mutant Blobs.
tguk911
Physical Champion

Postby mr. Hyde » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:19 am

fgsfds100 wrote:
mr. Hyde wrote:managed to get some funds even though this will hurt:(

My advice is not to deal with the loan-sharks who have a thumb and/or knee breaking clause.
its nothing like that more painfull in the way that I have to give something up I didnt realy want to:(
Image Image
mr. Hyde
Ultimate Fan

Postby TheWisestWizards » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:08 am

Anyone remember how fast the first PS3 release sold? Any chance Oddworld will still be available for the second batch of Vita games tonight? I might have to pull over and try this from my phone, but I've not had the best luck on the phone in the past.
TheWisestWizards
Physical Champion

Postby BLINXERIZER » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:26 am

TheWisestWizards wrote:Anyone remember how fast the first PS3 release sold? Any chance Oddworld will still be available for the second batch of Vita games tonight? I might have to pull over and try this from my phone, but I've not had the best luck on the phone in the past.

I remember it taking a while. Wasn't fast.

Please visit my Deviantart page: https://crimson-x.deviantart.com/

XBX: BLINXERIZER
PSN: BLINXERIZER
NS: SW-6594-8506-3402

Join the LRG forums!
http://www.mightyrabbitstudios.com/limitedrunforums/index.php
BLINXERIZER
Forum Mod

Postby FoP » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:29 am

TheWisestWizards wrote:Anyone remember how fast the first PS3 release sold? Any chance Oddworld will still be available for the second batch of Vita games tonight? I might have to pull over and try this from my phone, but I've not had the best luck on the phone in the past.

Shouldn't be any problem, Oddworld will also get a second batch, according to the calendar.
The only games that's had only one drop has been ultra-low print ones like convention and SRG variants, as far as I remember.

On another note, is it just for me the storefront timer is really off and shows what'd be a release time at 1PM?
The product pages and calendar are normal though.
FoP
Ultimate Fan

Postby mr. Hyde » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:55 am

FoP wrote:

Shouldn't be any problem, Oddworld will also get a second batch, according to the calendar.
The only games that's had only one drop has been ultra-low print ones like convention and SRG variants, as far as I remember.

On another note, is it just for me the storefront timer is really off and shows what'd be a release time at 1PM?
its not just for you same problem here
Image Image
mr. Hyde
Ultimate Fan

Postby TheWisestWizards » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:45 am

FoP wrote:

That's good to know, I didn't think the no limit items were separated into batches. I'll be doing an order tonight!
TheWisestWizards
Physical Champion

Postby joenemesis » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:53 am

Good luck folks, I hope everyone can snag what they are wanting to purchase.
"Wonderful! These guys are filled with raspberry jam, Delicious!" - Christopher Walkenthrough - Doom
joenemesis
Physical Champion

Postby mr. Hyde » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:54 am

TheWisestWizards wrote:
FoP wrote:

That's good to know, I didn't think the no limit items were separated into batches. I'll be doing an order tonight!
you might wanna try anyway 2 chances is betetr then 1
Image Image
mr. Hyde
Ultimate Fan

Postby Rhetorical » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:01 am

mr. Hyde wrote:
FoP wrote:

its not just for you same problem here

Same with me too.

I feel all Vita games and popular titles will get at the very least a $20 mark up from this point onward.
Vita titles because they now know that people are desperate to complete their sets and will pay the price.
Popular titles because they are well known and beloved by many people, and those people are such big fans that they will also pay any price.

I found it odd that during the E3 conference when talking about the new vita titles that were going to be released, that they basically said that they were selling vita titles at a loss to the company.
I find this very hard to believe when putting the vita games at a $20 mark up from their original price point, and my vita titles from LRG that i have opened do not come with manuals or extras. Some do not even come with an insert. So it is simply the cartridge and the shrink wrapped box.
Rhetorical
Physical Champion

Postby budgie » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:05 am

Managed to get Oddworld and Mutant Blobs :) Oddworld went up a full 90 seconds late though :?
>>>LRG MASTER LIST<<< Vita: Bastion, Bloodstained, CSH, Curses, Hue, Iconoclasts, La-Mulana, Mutant Blobs, Mudds Deluxe, Mudds SC, Oceanhorn, Oddworld Munch + Stranger, Rabi-Ribi, Rock Boshers, Runner, S+S, Sky Force, Spelunky, Stealth Inc, Super Hydorah, Swapper, Thomas, Volume, Xeodrifter, PS4: Bomb Chicken, Celeste, Kero Blaster, Merc Kings, N++, Nex Machina, Splasher, PS3: Oddworld NNT, Switch: Freedom Planet, Slime-san
budgie
Physical Champion

Postby 315retro » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:06 am

Shit I completely forgot and missed mutant blobs. Ugh.

315retro
Ultimate Fan

Postby bap » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:07 am

Oddworld standard took an extra minute or so to go live. I took the gamble to get everything i wanted in one go but unfortunately missed out on Guacamelee! Not super pumped on the idea of spending another $15 US in shipping in a few hours. Would be nice if they still combined for the same run at the very least!
bap
Physical Champion

Postby Game Player S » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:08 am

Got both Vita games! :)
WELCOME TO THE NEXT LEVEL --- SEGA
Game Player S
Physical Champion

Postby mr. Hyde » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:09 am

got both vita as well

also ordered a copy of space blob extra for my friend who already is paying me back:P
Image Image
mr. Hyde
Ultimate Fan

Postby Tammuz » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:09 am

Snagged Guacamelee! this time. I like Mutant Blobs but funds are limited this week so I had to make a choice. Might pick up MB on the secondhand market at some point in the future.
Tammuz
True Believer

Next

Return to Limited Run Discussion