• Who is online

Talk about everything else here!

Postby budgie » Fri May 17, 2019 6:30 pm

The Nicalis Online Store is now live at store.nicalis.com! We appreciate you signing up to receive our store newsletter, so here's a special treat just for you: Enter 15OFFONJOIN in the "Discount Code" box at checkout to take 15% off your first order! This code won't be active forever, so don't wait too long to use it!

In addition to current games, character merchandise and preorders, the Nicalis Online Store will also offer EXCLUSIVE physical games for a variety of consoles. The first of these exclusive games is available right now: It's Runner3 for PlayStation 4!

Get your copy today; this game will NOT be sold anywhere else!

Runner3 and The End Is Nigh (both previously Switch exclusives) are coming to PS4. RemiLore is also getting an English PS4 release. No sign of any Vita games though :(
>>>LRG MASTER LIST<<< Bastion, Bloodstained, CSH, Curses, Hue, Iconoclasts, La-Mulana, Mudds, Oceanhorn, Oddworld Munch+Stranger, Rabi-Ribi, Rock Boshers, Runner, S+S, Sky Force, Spelunky, Stealth Inc, Super Hydorah, Swapper, Thomas, Volume, Xenon Valkyrie, Xeodrifter AHNW, Aaero, Bomb Chicken, Celeste, Escape Goat, Flinthook, Kero Blaster, Momodora, Neonwall, Nex Machina, N++, Rain World, Splasher WANTED: Oddworld N+T
budgie
Physical Champion

Postby mr. Hyde » Fri May 17, 2019 6:33 pm

subscribes but when I click on games I get redirected to an psn store

not even the right one either

do more people have this issue?
Image Image
mr. Hyde
Ultimate Fan

Postby Soera » Fri May 17, 2019 6:39 pm

Its up and open. RemiLore, Blade Strangers, Runner 3, Crystal Crisis, and The end is nigh are all available for purchase!
Soera
Ultimate Fan

Postby mr. Hyde » Fri May 17, 2019 6:51 pm

the 3 vita ones not yet though

vvvvvv
binding of isiaac
1001 spikes
Image Image
mr. Hyde
Ultimate Fan

Postby budgie » Fri May 17, 2019 7:02 pm

I won't be ordering from them yet. $51.63 shipping for 1 game :o
>>>LRG MASTER LIST<<< Bastion, Bloodstained, CSH, Curses, Hue, Iconoclasts, La-Mulana, Mudds, Oceanhorn, Oddworld Munch+Stranger, Rabi-Ribi, Rock Boshers, Runner, S+S, Sky Force, Spelunky, Stealth Inc, Super Hydorah, Swapper, Thomas, Volume, Xenon Valkyrie, Xeodrifter AHNW, Aaero, Bomb Chicken, Celeste, Escape Goat, Flinthook, Kero Blaster, Momodora, Neonwall, Nex Machina, N++, Rain World, Splasher WANTED: Oddworld N+T
budgie
Physical Champion

Postby mr. Hyde » Fri May 17, 2019 7:22 pm

budgie wrote:I won't be ordering from them yet. $51.63 shipping for 1 game :o
lul wtf?

no way that can be correct

also if you go an pm notification I send this as pm by accident so dont worry about that:)
Image Image
mr. Hyde
Ultimate Fan

Postby Dr. Robotnik » Fri May 17, 2019 7:33 pm

Do any of the new PS4 versions of Switch games have any major content additions/patches/DLC?
Dr. Robotnik
Ultimate Fan

Postby fgsfds100 » Fri May 17, 2019 7:34 pm

Some of their games are cheaper on amazon. Shipping is probably a lot more reasonable too.
fgsfds100
Physical Champion

Postby budgie » Fri May 17, 2019 7:41 pm

mr. Hyde wrote:
budgie wrote:I won't be ordering from them yet. $51.63 shipping for 1 game :o
lul wtf?

no way that can be correct

Nicalis.png
Nicalis.png (42.35 KiB) Viewed 300 times
budgie
Physical Champion

Postby DrLight66 » Fri May 17, 2019 7:46 pm

The End is Nigh for PS4 i'm in for, but only if the disc contains the upcoming patch to fix the game's broken trophies (most of the trophies are currently not working, seriously).
If a game doesn't run at 60fps then it isn't worth playing.
DrLight66
Ultimate Fan

Postby Medisto » Fri May 17, 2019 7:47 pm

Yeah, same ridiculous shipping options/prices only for Denmark, too.
Medisto
Physical Champion

Postby Soera » Fri May 17, 2019 8:39 pm

Im willing to do drop shipping if you guys want ... Its like $5 a game in the US but Im not sure how much it would cost from my house to whatever country people here are in.
Soera
Ultimate Fan

Postby budgie » Fri May 17, 2019 9:06 pm

Soera wrote:Im willing to do drop shipping if you guys want ... Its like $5 a game in the US but Im not sure how much it would cost from my house to whatever country people here are in.

If you could do this for the 3x Vita games that would be great :D
budgie
Physical Champion

Postby Soera » Fri May 17, 2019 9:43 pm

Lemme know when they are going to be available.
Soera
Ultimate Fan

Postby BLINXERIZER » Fri May 17, 2019 11:35 pm

There is no way that can be right. There has to be some huge glitch.
Join the LRG forums!
http://www.mightyrabbitstudios.com/limitedrunforums/index.php

Please visit my Deviantart page: https://crimson-x.deviantart.com/

XBX: BLINXERIZER
PSN: BLINXERIZER
SW-6594-8506-3402
BLINXERIZER
Ultimate Fan

Postby Grizzled » Sat May 18, 2019 1:54 am

I'll be very broody and unpleasant if Ikaruga ends up being a store exclusive. No way I'm paying $47 for shipping (plus, I'm not even sure if said shipping covers any import fees).
Grizzled
Physical Champion

Postby Medisto » Sun May 19, 2019 7:43 am

I sent Nicalis an email regarding the shipping costs and got this reply:

Thanks for contacting us. I double checked with the US Postal Service and that is unfortunately the price. I will check again on Monday morning with our fulfillment center to see if they might have some cheaper options.

I'll be sure to let you know when I hear back.

Will update with new info when I have it.
Medisto
Physical Champion

Postby mr. Hyde » Sun May 19, 2019 8:21 am

I dont believe for a second that that is the price no other us store even comes close to that

if it is the price they can kiss my ass because I wont buy anything from them
Image Image
mr. Hyde
Ultimate Fan

Postby BLINXERIZER » Sun May 19, 2019 8:38 am

Medisto wrote:I sent Nicalis an email regarding the shipping costs and got this reply:

Thanks for contacting us. I double checked with the US Postal Service and that is unfortunately the price. I will check again on Monday morning with our fulfillment center to see if they might have some cheaper options.

I'll be sure to let you know when I hear back.

Will update with new info when I have it.

I emailed them too and got the same response.

The shipping prices it seems may actually be correct because it appears they are using a Priority shipping service with full tracking. I mean even for Domestic US (where I am) it's like $8.
Join the LRG forums!
http://www.mightyrabbitstudios.com/limitedrunforums/index.php

Please visit my Deviantart page: https://crimson-x.deviantart.com/

XBX: BLINXERIZER
PSN: BLINXERIZER
SW-6594-8506-3402
BLINXERIZER
Ultimate Fan

Postby budgie » Sun May 19, 2019 8:58 am

I really don't understand where they got $51.63 from. I can get 3x PS4 games from FanGamer (also based in the USA) for $13 DDU or $30 DDP (customs fees pre-paid).
budgie
Physical Champion

Postby Medisto » Mon May 20, 2019 7:22 pm

They now added a cheaper option, $30.00 DDU shipping, still way too expensive so no thanks.
Medisto
Physical Champion

Postby mr. Hyde » Mon May 20, 2019 7:30 pm

yeah not gonna buy from them either for that price.

luckily a very good friend on the forums who lives in the us gave me permission to send them to him so he can send them to me:)
Image Image
mr. Hyde
Ultimate Fan

Return to General Discussions