• Who is online

Suggest new releases and discuss past and upcoming releases.

Postby StormJumper » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:11 pm

So is LRG eliminating tickets now? I just got one today but no Tickets.
StormJumper
LRG Super Fan

Postby LimitedRunDouglas » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:16 pm

We communicated this in our mailing list that tickets were going away a few months ago.
Limited Run's Uncle

LimitedRunDouglas
Founder

Postby Tekkaman » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:35 pm

The Switch release of Cosmic Star Heroine was the last game to get reward tickets with it. Anything put up for sale after that game would not have any reward tickets included.
Tekkaman
LRG Super Fan

Postby ChaosCat » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:25 pm

To be more specific any game ordered after December 6th should not include tickets. December 6th was the day before the Shantae, Headlander, jak sale!

For example I ordered my copy of Cosmic Star Heroine on the 7th with Shantae so if I am not mistaken it should not include a ticket!
ChaosCat
LRG Super Fan

Postby StormJumper » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:13 pm

LimitedRunDouglas wrote:We communicated this in our mailing list that tickets were going away a few months ago.

But my order was from the past not the most recent one it was Shantae pirate risky and thought there was one in there? So does that mean the online ticket site is gone as well or still active? Just asking.
StormJumper
LRG Super Fan

Postby fgsfds100 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:17 pm

If you mean Shantae on Switch, that sale started on December 7th. The day after tickets ended. So no, you don't get any for that order. Tickets CAN still be redeemed.

Points are also done and gone. If you redeemed your points for discount codes back in March but haven't used said codes yet, you still can, but it's up to you to remember what your codes actually were.
fgsfds100
Physical Champion

Postby OneVurfedGwrx » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:44 pm

fgsfds100 wrote:If you mean Shantae on Switch, that sale started on December 7th. The day after tickets ended. So no, you don't get any for that order. Tickets CAN still be redeemed.

Points are also done and gone. If you redeemed your points for discount codes back in March but haven't used said codes yet, you still can, but it's up to you to remember what your codes actually were.

I got caught out by this as hadn't expected the codes page to disappear so have lost all of my codes (they were only for small items like keychains but it is a shame still). I was going to try and use of ne yesterday but couldn't (and the keychains were out of stock)
OneVurfedGwrx
Physical Champion

Postby fgsfds100 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:33 pm

There was plenty of warning about the points system going away. They may not have explicitly said to redeem all your points and write down your codes, but that's how I took it.

You could try contacting support to see if they can still access the data on their end.
fgsfds100
Physical Champion

Return to Limited Run Discussion