• Who is online

Ask Limited Run a question or the support team!

Postby EvilGizmo » Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:17 pm

mr. Hyde wrote:
EvilGizmo wrote:
mr. Hyde wrote:can someone from lrg explain to me how the F my package ended up in france?

I'd need to look into it/have our Asendia rep look into it if your package is being routed differently than normal.
If you'd like to PM me your tracking number (or order number) I can check into it!
realy?

the order number is menioned in this topic multiple times

here is a direct link

https://postal.ninja/en/track/ERl913

Sorry for that! I generally skim the most recent posts on the threads so that I can check through all of them.

From what I'm showing your package went through UK customs like normal and is now in the Netherlands.
Asendia does have a partnership with La Poste as an intermediary courier, that may be why France is listed as the secondary shipping country.
https://t.17track.net/en#nums=RK230659313FR
EvilGizmo
Admin

Postby mr. Hyde » Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:26 pm

Tekkaman wrote:
mr. Hyde wrote:Really?

The order number is mentioned in this topic multiple times.

C'mon, dude. Don't be rude. You can't expect EvilGizmo to read through every response in this thread. Be glad that she is here now and ready to help you.
I didnt mean it rude lol I pmed here the code as well

its just that she quoted the number at 1 point even:P

and werid thats it in the netehrlands but if you check with postal ninja its france for some weird reason
Image Image
mr. Hyde
Ultimate Fan

Postby EvilGizmo » Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:46 pm

No worries!
That's why I'm wondering if it's due to La Poste being used as in an intermediate shipping partner.
If it goes through their system at all I think the tracking lists "france" as the shipping company if it doesn't go through there directly.
EvilGizmo
Admin

Postby mr. Hyde » Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:17 pm

still weird
Image Image
mr. Hyde
Ultimate Fan

Postby mr. Hyde » Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:02 am

sure its in the netherlands?

because it has been over a week now and stil nothing a friend of mine has the same issue
Image Image
mr. Hyde
Ultimate Fan

Postby qui_suis » Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:59 am

Give them time...big corp take time to return a answer and also investigation take some time.
NEW LIMITED RUN GAMES FAN!
no matter Josh or Doug if there is competitor rest assure i always be the #1 FAN in my heart
qui_suis
Ultimate Fan

Postby mr. Hyde » Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:35 am

qui_suis wrote:Give them time...big corp take time to return a answer and also investigation take some time.
our post office doesnt do investigations they say they do but in reality nope

also we are 1 of the maslest countries in the world normaly when a package arrives in the country its takes 2 workdays tops to get delivered.
Image Image
mr. Hyde
Ultimate Fan

Postby Haka77 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:38 pm

mr. Hyde wrote:sure its in the netherlands?

because it has been over a week now and stil nothing a friend of mine has the same issue

Same here. Arrived on april 3rd, then nothing. Seems PostNL is *beep*ing up again...
Haka77
Physical Champion

Postby mr. Hyde » Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:28 pm

Haka77 wrote:

Same here. Arrived on april 3rd, then nothing. Seems PostNL is *beep*ing up again...
im not sure its them this time

ascendias track record is terrible as well.

not even sure if my package is in the country yet lrg say it is but then its weird its taking them this long
Image Image
mr. Hyde
Ultimate Fan

Postby Haka77 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:44 am

mr. Hyde wrote:
Haka77 wrote:

not even sure if my package is in the country yet lrg say it is but then its weird its taking them this long

It is PostNL’s fault......
both parcels just got delivered, but tracking is still shot to ***** :roll:
(But games are here, that matters)
Haka77
Physical Champion

Postby mr. Hyde » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:10 pm

Haka77 wrote:
mr. Hyde wrote:
Haka77 wrote:

It is PostNL’s fault......
both parcels just got delivered, but tracking is still shot to ***** :roll:
(But games are here, that matters)
wel my friend and I are still waithing
Image Image
mr. Hyde
Ultimate Fan

Postby mr. Hyde » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:11 am

and again nothing can lrg please look into this we start to get genuily woried and receievers cant start anything here.

my friends code is A000006161402

please look into that one as well
Image Image
mr. Hyde
Ultimate Fan

Postby EvilGizmo » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:51 am

Unfortunately, we have access to the same tracking info.
We do consider shipments LIT 60 days out from the last tracking update. If it hits that point we can refund the order, or look into reshipment options.
EvilGizmo
Admin

Postby mr. Hyde » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:57 pm

EvilGizmo wrote:Unfortunately, we have access to the same tracking info.
We do consider shipments LIT 60 days out from the last tracking update. If it hits that point we can refund the order, or look into reshipment options.
can already tell for me atleast that will be reshipment

I hope I am wrong but i dont think think I will receive this one

I was hoping to have it at least by march but then again I shouldnt expact or hope anything with ascendia:(

I was hoping since your the shipper you could see or check more then us:(
Image Image
mr. Hyde
Ultimate Fan

Postby mr. Hyde » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:39 pm

ok maybe I found out a bit more info

if you put in the tracking info in that ninja site it states there is also an alternative tracking id which is

RK230659313FR

I tried that on the site of the dutch carier and the package was found

however it did state that I would have to pay tax for it

this is the link
https://jouw.postnl.nl/?L=NL&B=RK230659 ... /NL/8084JN

this might have caused the delay so maybe I still get it

but I dont get the tax its 64,28 euro which is more then 70 dollars

I am sure this will get resolved by lrg but I am not sure if I be able to pay that mch upfront either

I am gonna try checking this for my friend as well and will update this post with what i find out

edit my friends other track and trace code is RK230658644FR

I dont know his zipcode so I cnat check it but I suspect he has the same issue
Image Image
mr. Hyde
Ultimate Fan

Postby fgsfds100 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:02 pm

That's a lot of tax, lol. Is it a hold order?
fgsfds100
Physical Champion

Postby mr. Hyde » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:09 pm

fgsfds100 wrote:That's a lot of tax, lol. Is it a hold order?
it is its the one from last year when the old hold order service ended

it should have 9 games

but for me its a lot to pay upfront and I dont know if I am even able too
Image Image
mr. Hyde
Ultimate Fan

Postby FoP » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:43 pm

Once again "La Poste" shows its ugly face with a package that's supposed to be DDP.
I've seen it twice before... once at the beginning of when LRG was using Asendia, and then it was because of an error at Asendia where LRG paid for DDP but it was never sent as it. Second time was with Special Reserve's "prepaid duties and taxes" shipping, they did refund the shipping (which was about the same as my taxes and fees) since it didn't work DDP but unlike LRG they didn't seem to look further into it.

La Poste is always a bad sign ma boy, I tell you a bad sign.
FoP
Ultimate Fan

Postby mr. Hyde » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:49 pm

FoP wrote:Once again "La Poste" shows its ugly face with a package that's supposed to be DDP.
I've seen it twice before... once at the beginning of when LRG was using Asendia, and then it was because of an error at Asendia where LRG paid for DDP but it was never sent as it. Second time was with Special Reserve's "prepaid duties and taxes" shipping, they did refund the shipping (which was about the same as my taxes and fees) since it didn't work DDP but unlike LRG they didn't seem to look further into it.

yeah I had it once before when ascendia was taking over after that shitty fulfilment centre

however my package is still not at the post office (it should have been by today)

and there is still the issue of having to pre pay this.

I Know I wil get it back for 99%

but its a lot of money for me and if I pay it and getting it back takes too long I will lose games because I dont have the money

so it is a big issue for me this is like 75 80% of my entire gaming budget for a month
Image Image
mr. Hyde
Ultimate Fan

Postby EvilGizmo » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:04 pm

mr. Hyde wrote:
FoP wrote:Once again "La Poste" shows its ugly face with a package that's supposed to be DDP.

yeah I had it once before when ascendia was taking over after that shitty fulfilment centre

however my package is still not at the post office (it should have been by today)

but its a lot of money for me and if I pay it and getting it back takes too long I will lose games because I dont have the money

so it is a big issue for me this is like 75 80% of my entire gaming budget for a month

Did they send you any kind of invoice? Or did it just show customs due when you got the secondary tracking?
If you've got a customs invoice I can do a refund now so that you'll have that processed already and can go pick up your package.
EvilGizmo
Admin

Postby mr. Hyde » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:07 pm

EvilGizmo wrote:
mr. Hyde wrote:

Did they send you any kind of invoice? Or did it just show customs due when you got the secondary tracking?
If you've got a customs invoice I can do a refund now so that you'll have that processed already and can go pick up your package.
no I heavent received anything yet its also not yet at the post office which is weird

but as soon as I receive the required paperwork I send you the pics.

the customs I noticed when I put that other track and trace in the local carier here.
Image Image
mr. Hyde
Ultimate Fan

Postby mr. Hyde » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:17 am

my friend just picked up his lrg order after paying he will contact you to get the money back

but in the declaration of what was in the package it stated cosmetics

how is this possible?

edit:

he is also refunded damn that was fast

GREAT JOB LRG

edit: he told me to put something else here a big thank you for the great service and that he is super satisfied.
Last edited by mr. Hyde on Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
mr. Hyde
Ultimate Fan

Postby Best1989 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:18 am

mr. Hyde wrote:but in the declaration of what was in the package it stated cosmetics

wth haha

Nice to read it worked out for him. I hope you can get your stuff soon too.
Best1989
Ultimate Fan

Postby mr. Hyde » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:30 am

wel I got my package today because a friend borrowed me the money to pay for the tax till I have it back and everythng is fine asside from race the sun seal being broken.

does anyone have experience with a broken seal game?

its not a game I will ever play otherwise I wouldnt realy care but race the sun is just not for me.

im gonne send sara the pics that proof I paid and of the seal but if anyone knows what happens in general with the sealed thing I would appreciate it
Image Image
mr. Hyde
Ultimate Fan

Postby qui_suis » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:03 am

mr. Hyde wrote:wel I got my package today because a friend borrowed me the money to pay for the tax till I have it back and everythng is fine asside from race the sun seal being broken.

its not a game I will ever play otherwise I wouldnt realy care but race the sun is just not for me.

im gonne send sara the pics that proof I paid and of the seal but if anyone knows what happens in general with the sealed thing I would appreciate it

hummm they did alot to assist you i guess you have the game already race the sun (hope you wont ask for a other copy) it happen in the pass once but i did not claim a other copy coz i will need to resend paid for shipping (also they dont know if it was broken on arrival etc..) so i just keep it that way.
NEW LIMITED RUN GAMES FAN!
no matter Josh or Doug if there is competitor rest assure i always be the #1 FAN in my heart
qui_suis
Ultimate Fan

Postby mr. Hyde » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:09 am

qui_suis wrote:
mr. Hyde wrote:wel I got my package today because a friend borrowed me the money to pay for the tax till I have it back and everythng is fine asside from race the sun seal being broken.

hummm they did alot to assist you i guess you have the game already race the sun (hope you wont ask for a other copy) it happen in the pass once but i did not claim a other copy coz i will need to resend paid for shipping (also they dont know if it was broken on arrival etc..) so i just keep it that way.
I dont know yet first i want to see what they say about this.

its just annoying to have a game open that I was never gonna open

so lets just wait and see what they say about this.

and sending this one back isnt realy an option because costs would be close or even more expensive then the game itself.
Image Image
mr. Hyde
Ultimate Fan

Postby Best1989 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:00 pm

Nice to see that you got your games.

About Race the Sun, I suggest you open a ticket asking. As you already know, they are not going to check the forums too much, so it wouldn't help your cause to wait for an answer here.

Are you fine with closing this topic now that the main concern was solved?
Best1989
Ultimate Fan

Postby mr. Hyde » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:05 pm

sure you cna close it but I rather have it opened just a little bit while longer in case she does respond I did send her a personal email but she might check here first
Image Image
mr. Hyde
Ultimate Fan

Postby Best1989 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:08 pm

Sounds good, let's wait to see what they answer.
Best1989
Ultimate Fan

Postby mr. Hyde » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:12 pm

thanks if I got an answer I let you know and you cna close it:)
Image Image
mr. Hyde
Ultimate Fan

Previous

Return to AMA