• Who is online

Ask Limited Run a question or the support team!

Postby Stuckhereonearth » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:57 am

Hi!
i cant seem to find where i change my phone number so i can receive a conformation text.
I appreciate any help!
Stuckhereonearth
I want to believe

Postby Best1989 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:40 am

If you're talking about eBay's confirmation texts, that needs to be done on your eBay settings in their site, not at LRG's.

Afaik, LRG doesn't send confirmation texts directly.
Best1989
Ultimate Fan

Postby EvilGizmo » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:59 am

If you need to change the phone number that is tied to your shipping address it depends.
To change it on orders that have already been placed, you'll need to contact support (PM me here, open a ticket, ping us on social media)
Otherwise, you can update your default shipping address with the correct number.

If you need to change the phone number tied to Shopify QuickPay (that's the popup that sends you a text message instead of your card info being inputted) you'll need to contact their support team directly. We have no access to any of that info.
EvilGizmo
Admin

Postby Stuckhereonearth » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:04 pm

EvilGizmo wrote:If you need to change the phone number tied to Shopify QuickPay (that's the popup that sends you a text message instead of your card info being inputted) you'll need to contact their support team directly. We have no access to any of that info.

editing 3rd time. If I understand correctly , that confirmation code Shopify sends is just to input my card info?
I always thought I could not place the order unless I entered it, like to prove I am not a bot.
I feel silly. Thanks..
Stuckhereonearth
I want to believe

Postby EvilGizmo » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:44 pm

Stuckhereonearth wrote:
EvilGizmo wrote:If you need to change the phone number tied to Shopify QuickPay (that's the popup that sends you a text message instead of your card info being inputted) you'll need to contact their support team directly. We have no access to any of that info.

editing 3rd time. If I understand correctly , that confirmation code Shopify sends is just to input my card info?
I always thought I could not place the order unless I entered it, like to prove I am not a bot.
I feel silly. Thanks..

I'm pretty sure that's how the Shopify QuickPay thing works.
We don't actually have any access to it, so I'm not 100% positive.
EvilGizmo
Admin

Return to AMA