• Who is online

Got a sweet collection? Talk about here and show us!

Postby FoP » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:54 am

Fries wrote:VGP Customer Appreciation Sale runs from November 6th - 17th. Free shipping on orders above $50:
https://www.videogamesplus.ca/specials.php

Oof, that 50% off on Class of Heroes 2G. Why didn't I wait two years and order it now? :?
Still going to grab a few others. Even with the customs and fees, these prices are cheap. The only drawback is that they often split up orders across multiple packages, but if they still write down the value a bit then it's still coming out pretty cheap in the end.

EDIT: Great sale! Picked up 7 items from it, mostly visual novels. Was trying to add Donut County as well just for the heck of it, but turns out you couldn't get free shipping on it. So I went with Kotodama on the Switch instead. Those visual novels are tough to decide whether I want on PS4 or Switch, so I went with like a 50/50 split.
Thanks for sharing the sale, Fries. I was hoping that they'd have a great Black Friday sale as usual, but I weren't prepared for one now!
FoP
Ultimate Fan

Postby Fries » Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:01 am

FoP wrote:Great sale! Picked up 7 items from it, mostly visual novels. Was trying to add Donut County as well just for the heck of it, but turns out you couldn't get free shipping on it. So I went with Kotodama on the Switch instead. Those visual novels are tough to decide whether I want on PS4 or Switch, so I went with like a 50/50 split.
Thanks for sharing the sale, Fries. I was hoping that they'd have a great Black Friday sale as usual, but I weren't prepared for one now!

No problem, always happy when forum users can make use of these deals.
Fries
Forum Mod

Postby Fries » Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:12 am

Speaking of deals, the Broken Sword: 20th Anniversary Collection bundle is currently 52% off on Steam:
https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/2 ... Collection

Included Contents:
    - Broken Sword: Director's Cut
    - Broken Sword 2 - The Smoking Mirror: Remastered
    - Broken Sword 3 - The Sleeping Dragon
    - Broken Sword 4 - The Angel of Death
    - Broken Sword 5 - The Serpent's Curse
    - Broken Sword 1-5 soundtracks
    - Revolution 25th Anniversary Documentary
Fries
Forum Mod

Postby thegrifter » Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:48 pm

FoP wrote:Oof, that 50% off on Class of Heroes 2G. Why didn't I wait two years and order it now? :?
Still going to grab a few others. Even with the customs and fees, these prices are cheap. The only drawback is that they often split up orders across multiple packages, but if they still write down the value a bit then it's still coming out pretty cheap in the end.

EDIT: Great sale! Picked up 7 items from it, mostly visual novels. Was trying to add Donut County as well just for the heck of it, but turns out you couldn't get free shipping on it. So I went with Kotodama on the Switch instead. Those visual novels are tough to decide whether I want on PS4 or Switch, so I went with like a 50/50 split.

Which visual novels did you pick up? I have like seven games in my cart right now for it, but was wondering if I missed some good deals.
thegrifter
True Believer

Postby mr. Hyde » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:20 pm

FoP wrote:
Fries wrote:VGP Customer Appreciation Sale runs from November 6th - 17th. Free shipping on orders above $50:
https://www.videogamesplus.ca/specials.php

Oof, that 50% off on Class of Heroes 2G. Why didn't I wait two years and order it now? :?

picked up 2 psp games myself clash of heroes 1 and growlancer wayfarer of time

too bad I didnt have more money because otherwise I could have easiliy picked 7 or 8 more games for the psp and ds
Image Image
mr. Hyde
Ultimate Fan

Postby Fries » Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:16 pm

Cheap Ass Gamer has a spreadsheet compiling Black Friday 2019 retail game deals:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... jw4y3_hxHY

Fries
Forum Mod

Postby Fries » Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:20 pm

PlayStation 2019 Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals revealed:
https://blog.us.playstation.com/2019/11 ... s-revealed

Fries
Forum Mod

Postby Fries » Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:52 pm

Play-Asia's Black Friday Sale currently has discounts on over 4,000 items. Ends December 4th, 1PM HKT (GMT +8):

All Sale Items | Play Exclusives | Asian English | PS4 | Vita | Xbox | Switch | DS/3DS/N64/Wii | Retro Consoles | PC
-
Figures/Toys | Merchandise | Accessories | Digital Currency/Subscription Cards
Fries
Forum Mod

Previous

Return to Collecting