• Who is online

Got games to trade? Here is the place to do it!

Postby Njoy music » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:22 pm

Hi all,

I'm fairly new to LRG and i love collecting cards. So collecting those beauty's is kind of a no brainer for me.

If anyone doesn't hold alot of value to their cards or wants to sell theirs for a small price please do let me know. The card will go to a good collectors home. Since i'm new i will require most cards so dont hesitate to message me!

I'm EU based. But this shouldn't matter with airmail.

Regards,

Robert
Njoy music
I want to believe

Postby BuraddoRun » Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:24 am

Welcome to the forums, Njoy music!

There are lots of card collectors here who end up with doubles, so I'm sure you'll find some sellers and eventually traders once you start building your collection up.
BuraddoRun
Ultimate Fan

Postby Njoy music » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:37 pm

Thank you for the warm welcome!

Hope i can will come across some fellow collectors that share the same passion here :). Still trying to figure out this forum i must say it aint easy.

Anyhow cheers for the shout out. Appriciated!
Njoy music
I want to believe

Postby kazumn » Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:49 am

I've got a load of cards that are just taking up space woulden't mind giving them to somebody who can give them a good home, why don't you post the ones you are after and i see what i have.
kazumn
Physical Champion

Postby Njoy music » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:52 pm

Hi Kazumn, i got no specific cards i am after. Right now i only own the celeste bundle + iconoclasts ones. And i should get the Super gunworld set later this week.

I'f you got any cards other than those. I'd be happy to take them over.

Please let me know, If you want you can also add me on discord. Might make talking easier ( i only check the forums once each twice days ) Discord name: Njoy music#2047
Njoy music
I want to believe

Postby kazumn » Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:53 am

Njoy music wrote:Hi Kazumn, i got no specific cards i am after. Right now i only own the celeste bundle + iconoclasts ones. And i should get the Super gunworld set later this week.

I'f you got any cards other than those. I'd be happy to take them over.

Please let me know, If you want you can also add me on discord. Might make talking easier ( i only check the forums once each twice days ) Discord name: Njoy music#2047

Sent you a pm, don't really do discord (dont know what is is really :oops: )
kazumn
Physical Champion

Postby Njoy music » Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:18 pm

No problem at all! Discord is used by many PC gamers. You can message / voice chat there or servers for specific things like ganes or just friendly chatting. LRG has their own discord channel too :)
Njoy music
I want to believe

Postby smartzinc » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:55 am

i have a few i'll give you if you want them. there are only a few i really want to keep. pm me if you want the others.
smartzinc
LRG Super Fan

Return to Trades