• Who is online

Got games to trade? Here is the place to do it!

Postby mr. Hyde » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:04 pm

I just found out at pax there is an exclusive cover variant for rabi ribi.

anyone here who can get it for me? I want the vita version

ofcourse I will pay it back and pay the shipping to me
Image Image
mr. Hyde
LRG Super Fan

Postby kube00 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:27 am

Wish I would have seen this sooner I had a buddy at PAX South but with the previous PAX cover variants LRG did put them on their site for sale. Y's and Runner 2 were the two I got at PAX East and South only to see a few months later they put them up for sale on the site
Co-Founder of http://www.the-gamers-lounge.com/
Former EIC of Goozernation.com
kube00
Physical Champion

Postby mr. Hyde » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:12 am

kube00 wrote:Wish I would have seen this sooner I had a buddy at PAX South but with the previous PAX cover variants LRG did put them on their site for sale. Y's and Runner 2 were the two I got at PAX East and South only to see a few months later they put them up for sale on the site
yeah sure but rabi ribi is already an realy populaire franchise so whats gonna happen is that 2000 people will be fighting over 100 copies or so.

thats gonna be a bloodbath and I doubt I will be able to get it that way.

if lrg told us about it earlier I could have maybe gotten it but I didnt have the time because no one knew about this

quite pissed about it actualy
Image Image
mr. Hyde
LRG Super Fan

Postby Bozley » Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:13 am

mr. Hyde wrote:yeah sure but rabi ribi is already an realy populaire franchise so whats gonna happen is that 2000 people will be fighting over 100 copies or so.

I would argue that Ys and the Runner series are a lot more popular. Plus Rabi Ribi is only one game, so its hardly a "franchise".

Bozley
LRG Super Fan

Postby mr. Hyde » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:33 am

Bozley wrote:
mr. Hyde wrote:yeah sure but rabi ribi is already an realy populaire franchise so whats gonna happen is that 2000 people will be fighting over 100 copies or so.

I would argue that Ys and the Runner series are a lot more popular. Plus Rabi Ribi is only one game, so its hardly a "franchise".
yeah thats my bad I emant a populair game

and ys didnt have an exclusive cover not for vita at least besides play asia did that one as well so prices are lower anyway.

and runner series more populair? they even ahd that exclusive cover in the new years sale and it didnt even sell out.

that game was a slow selling release anyway and rabi ribi sold out extremely fast so while there is something to say about ys being more populair the runner cant even compare
Image Image
mr. Hyde
LRG Super Fan

Postby smartzinc » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:45 pm

there is at least 1 copy on ebay i saw. hardly ideal but if you really need it...
smartzinc
Physical Champion

Postby mr. Hyde » Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:53 pm

smartzinc wrote:there is at least 1 copy on ebay i saw. hardly ideal but if you really need it...
not relay an option if I need to pay a price like that for it I wait till I have all low print run games so I can save up that kind of money

I hope it doesnt come to that though
Image Image
mr. Hyde
LRG Super Fan

Postby spookyswadloon » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:38 am

off-topic i know, but HOLY SHIT that pax cover looks sweet. im jealous of all you san antonio folk
spookyswadloon
Physical Champion

Return to Trades