• Who is online

Got games to trade? Here is the place to do it!

Postby Stellaking » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:19 pm

The PlayStation Show UK 24 hour gaming marathon for Special Effect.

I will update this thread as & when - for now, I can give a heads up on a few LRG items that will see charity auctions & raffle prizes this coming May.

Rumour has it, our friends over at The PlayStation Show UK are busy planning their fourth 24-hour gaming livestream for May 1st - again aiming to raise funds for the charity, Special Effect.

More details to follow - but confirmed among said prizes, sealed Vita copies of Soldner-X 2 & Volume.
Also assisting this campaign drive, eleven LRG & title partner soundtracks will be listed via eBay.
Those OST scores will start at 99p - with no reserve price - open worldwide & will list for 10 days.

That's it for now - Stella out <3
(A few details from last year's event).

Last edited by Stellaking on Sat May 20, 2017 5:57 am, edited 15 times in total.
Stellaking
Physical Champion

Postby Stellaking » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:43 pm

Update...

Confirmed charity raffle prizes for Special Effect, via TPSUK's 24 hour gaming marathon, May 1st 2017.
(Entry method for raffle prizes to be updated - but will be courtesy of a Just Giving donation page).

Souls of Darkness - comical brilliance & a must read for any Dark Souls & Bloodborne fan.

Initially a Kickstarter project, authored by Gary Butterfield (Bonfireside Chat & the Duckfeed TV network).
Illustrations courtesy of Nick Daniel (Latchkey Kingdom). Novel & comic signed by both gentlemen.

Söldner-X 2: Final Prototype, Volume & LRG zip hoodie.

Both Vita titles are sealed & inclusive of postcards & stickers. The hoodie is a large & of course unworn.

Also raising funds for the campaign - via eBay - confirmed OST scores (all sealed).

I'll be shipping & handling these listings personally (worldwide & via signed & tracked services).
As noted, all listings will start at 99p, list for 10 days & with no reserve. I'll be splitting these soundtracks up
into into weekly groups - expect to see these around the end of March.

Breach & Clear.
Saturday Morning RPG.
Futuridium.
Söldner-X 2.
Breach & Clear: Deadline.
Rainbow Moon Melodies.
Shadow Complex.
Dragon Fantasy.
Thomas Was Alone.
Stealth Inc.
Lone Survivor.

Note - all funds raised will be donated to Special Effect, to assist the excellent work they do.
If you have never heard of Special Effect - please do check this out.

We are a way aways from the campaign as of yet.
Will update as & when, that's all for now - Stella out <3
Stellaking
Physical Champion

Postby BuraddoRun » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:35 pm

Very cool of you to put things up for charity, Stella!
BuraddoRun
Ultimate Fan

Postby Stellaking » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:21 am

Yeah, it's only an honour to lend assist. Such a great cause.

This will be the fourth year for the TPSUK gents (Alan, Aaron, Lee & Chris) now.
I'm only eBaying a few things, these guys will be doing all the hard work & gaming for 24 hours.

On the day, folks will be able to follow live streams via Twitch - with the promise of much banter, hilarity & shenanigans!
Stellaking
Physical Champion

Postby BuraddoRun » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:39 am

Stellaking wrote:Yeah, it's only an honour to lend assist. Such a great cause.

This will be the fourth year for the TPSUK gents (Alan, Aaron, Lee & Chris) now.
I'm only eBaying a few things, these guys will be doing all the hard work & gaming for 24 hours.

On the day, folks will be able to follow live streams via Twitch - with the promise of much banter, hilarity & shenanigans!

So it's similar to what Pat Contri does, when he does the NES marathon? Sounds pretty cool. I'll have to try to tune in and watch at least some of it.
BuraddoRun
Ultimate Fan

Postby Stellaking » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:03 pm

BuraddoRun wrote: So it's similar to what Pat Contri does, when he does the NES marathon? Sounds pretty cool. I'll have to try to tune in and watch at least some of it.

Please do - all are most welcome to participate where & how they can.
Doesn't have to be for donations, raffle prizes or hitting up eBay auctions.

The event, its campaign is first & foremost about raising awareness for Special Effect, a simple social media re-tweet on the day makes a difference.

Yes! When the time comes, please do check out the Twitch streams & join the live chat. Those 24 hours between April 30th & May 1st, will be when the @TPSUK gents will need our support the most.

I will periodically update this thread as the date moves closer.
... also, I might have a few surprises yet concerning LRG related items planned for auction ;)

We've made some fast friends over these four years - Just Add Water, Dave Fennoy, Jun Yoshino, Fangamer & Judson Cowan, Inkspit Designs & Insert Coin Clothing but to name a few.

Hopefully, on the day folks can participate & we can make some more!
Stellaking
Physical Champion

Postby Stellaking » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:26 pm

Quick campaign update.

This week & last saw some very good & kind friends offer their support - with a number of PS4 & Vita titles incoming
as prizes. I'll say no more for now, other than thank you so very much <3

*cough* Limited Run Games *cough* Oddworld Inc.

;)
Stellaking
Physical Champion

Postby Stellaking » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:28 pm

Another quick update for you. The PlayStation Show UK's 2017 support for Special Effect has been announced,
it's up & posted here - http://www.tpsukpodcast.com/24-hour-gaming-marathon-iv/

If any are interested in the 24 hour gaming event, running 30th of April - 1st of May.
I would recommend tipping your hat & dropping a Twitter follow to the @TPSUK account.

If social media updates are not preferred or possible, I will of course be keeping this thread updated.
More details will follow within the coming weeks & months - thank you so much for your views & interest thus far.

It is with the utmost gratitude - indeed, massive thanks to Douglas at Limited Run Games & Bernice at Oddworld Inc lending their kind support to this year's event. Some fantastic prizes are planned as giveaways, raffles & auctions - I know what some of those will be, some not all ... your gonna love this!

8-)

Collectively we are seeking to raise awareness & funds for the brilliant work Special Effect do & the wonderful folks & families they help - we hope you can help too.

Any questions, do please feel free to throw down on the thread here or shoot me a PM.
I'll answer ASAP, & thank you!

Simon.
Stellaking
Physical Champion

Postby Stellaking » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:50 pm

The Just Giving page is up - https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/TPSUK-24GMIV

This will be one of the main entry ways for those wishing to participate in the raffle draw for prizes.
I'll post further details once those prizes are in hand - but of course you can throw down now if you wish.

Go for it! It's all for a fantastic cause, I promise!
For now? Heads up! ... & someone better wake Spencer :*D

I'll be eBaying a signed Mighty Rabbit Breach & Clear postcard later this week. Bidding will start at 99p,
the listing will last 10 days. Shipping will be free (via a signed & tracked service) & open to all worldwide.

All funds from the winning bidder will be transferred to the above Just Giving donation page.

I'll let you folks know once the listing is live & detail it here in the thread.
Stellaking
Physical Champion

Postby Stellaking » Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:38 pm

^ I just listed the signed Breach & Clear postcard on eBay - item # 112287783224 - have at!
All details are within the listing, do please LMK if you have any questions.

Cheers for the Twitter RT LRG <3
Stellaking
Physical Champion

Postby Tornado » Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:12 pm

*opens wallet*

:)
Tornado
Ultimate Fan

Postby Stellaking » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:10 pm

Just wanted to give a quick update on the signed Breach & Clear postcard currently listed on eBay for Special Effect & The PlayStation Show UK's donation drive, plus a few spoilers on some forthcoming OST scores currently planned.

Within the last 24hrs bids have come in worldwide, such a fantastic response so far - due in no small part to community support, with the grace & overwhelming goodwill of LRG folks & fans across the world.

Shortly, eleven more listings will follow this grand kindness...

The B&C postcard listing stands at 25 bids, 289 views & 29 people watching thus far. On behalf of Special Effect & TPSUK, thank you so, so very much :*D

A quick note on how auction funds from listings will be transferred & handled...

Take a look here at TPSUK's Just Giving page & you'll see at the bottom right 'Supporters' - this is where messages from people donating will appear, if not done so in anonymity. For parity, once funds from winning bidders of these auctions have been received, I'll include supporter messages along with the transfers - for example:

Donation from Stellaking - for eBay item 112287783224 – Breach & Clear Signed Postcard - [First name of winning bidder], [first initial of surname] & [country of winning bidder].

Also, finally... here's a couple of cheeky spoilers for some forthcoming OST love <3

Stellaking
Physical Champion

Postby LRGy » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:57 pm

Wow :P that's a great thing you are doing and supporting the charity Stellaking and hat's off to you for donating some of your things.

Me and my son did a 24hr gaming marathon for Sick Kids Friends Foundation a couple of years back and its fairly tough going but well worth it and its great to do something for charity and also playing games.

I would like to donate a game for you to add to the ebay auction if thats possible?

I'm thinking a copy of Stealth Inc. for the Vita if you are not already listing one (or I have others if you would prefer a PS4 title)

Please let me know

Also I will be keeping a close eye on those soundtracks as I will certainly be bidding on a few. :P
LRGy
Physical Champion

Postby Stellaking » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:18 pm

@ LRGy, such generosity would only be pleasure to assist with.

Be it via social media, forums & the communities we are collectively involved in, any help from folks coming
together in support of charity - as you well know - is but a beautiful & kindly thing.

It would be with humble honour, I smith words to list any eBay item you wish & will to donate.
However, I have to insist I'd cover your postage & packaging fees on anything you send.

I don't have any games planned for eBay auctions - only soundtracks.

The spare titles I do have, I'll be sending to Alan - one of The PlayStation Show UK hosts & the gent who will be handling
raffle prizes - so eBaying wouldn't necessary be the only option for you (or anyone) wishing to gift anything.

I wasn't going to mention it just yet, but there will also be prizes available to those on the day watching
the live streams - courtesy of Oddworld Inc & a few New 'n' Tasty's - so there is that option too...

I've laid out a few routes, LRGy - LMK how you want to proceed, I can DM you Alan's address for live stream &
raffle prizes or shoot you mine if you'd like me to court & kiss eBay with a listing of lovely finery <3

Also, don't forget - that Just Giving page for the Special Effect campaign is up now, so just a couple of quid or a social media share would do it!

Raising awareness & folks braving deep depths of a sofa & checking the pockets of old coats would be plenty enough ;D

Simon.
Stellaking
Physical Champion

Postby Stellaking » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:58 pm

To be fair... I should not have mentioned anything New 'n' Tasty related as of yet!
Definitely did not say anything remotely Breach & Clear Vita related either...

Nope! Forget you heard that!

;)
Stellaking
Physical Champion

Postby Tornado » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:21 am

Stellaking wrote:To be fair... I should not have mentioned anything New 'n' Tasty related as of yet!
Definitely did not say anything remotely Breach & Clear Vita related either...

Nope! Forget you heard that!

;)

Hehe. Move along, move along. Nothing to see here gents. :)
Tornado
Ultimate Fan

Postby LRGy » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:18 am

Stellaking wrote:@ LRGy, such generosity would only be pleasure to assist with.

Be it via social media, forums & the communities we are collectively involved in, any help from folks coming
together in support of charity - as you well know - is but a beautiful & kindly thing.

It would be with humble honour, I smith words to list any eBay item you wish & will to donate.
However, I have to insist I'd cover your postage & packaging fees on anything you send.

I don't have any games planned for eBay auctions - only soundtracks.

The spare titles I do have, I'll be sending to Alan - one of The PlayStation Show UK hosts & the gent who will be handling
raffle prizes - so eBaying wouldn't necessary be the only option for you (or anyone) wishing to gift anything.

I wasn't going to mention it just yet, but there will also be prizes available to those on the day watching
the live streams - courtesy of Oddworld Inc & a few New 'n' Tasty's - so there is that option too...

I've laid out a few routes, LRGy - LMK how you want to proceed, I can DM you Alan's address for live stream &
raffle prizes or shoot you mine if you'd like me to court & kiss eBay with a listing of lovely finery <3

Also, don't forget - that Just Giving page for the Special Effect campaign is up now, so just a couple of quid or a social media share would do it!

Raising awareness & folks braving deep depths of a sofa & checking the pockets of old coats would be plenty enough ;D

Simon.

Hi Simon

I would be happy to forward you the game directly (pm me your details) and then you can decide if you want to auction it or raffle it, I am happy as long as it's going to a good cause.

I will certainly share and donate a few pound via the link - keep up the great work and I will look forward to seeing how the guys get on with their 24 hours gaming.

Oh and of course those soundtracks - let me know when they go up. ;)

Kind regards

Martyn :)
LRGy
Physical Champion

Postby Stellaking » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:48 am

LRGy wrote:
Oh and of course those soundtracks - let me know when they go up. ;)

I was just testing my eBay template for the soundtrack listings & thought... well, it is Saturday.
The first OST score is up right now.

I'll list a couple of soundtracks each week - I did say I was going wait until March, but as the Just Giving
donation page is up now, there's no reason to stand on ceremony ;D

Dragon Fantasy's score will be up after the weekend (Mon, or Tues at the latest).
Stellaking
Physical Champion

Postby Stellaking » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:10 pm

News for those donating - Nils, being an absolute legend, kindly lends the support of Eastasiasoft.
US & EU PS4 codes for Lost Sea & Rainbow Moon will added to the prize pool.

Also, The Dragon Fantasy Book II soundtrack is up on eBay right now.
I'll list the next OST once the B&C postcard ends & is shipped to the winning bidder.

Stellaking
Physical Champion

Postby Stellaking » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:43 pm

News on raffle prizes for the 24-hour Gaming Marathon event...

US & EU PS4 codes for Lost Sea & Rainbow Moon were received this week. Eastasiasoft sending over a very
generous amount of codes for these, thank you Nils <3

A sealed Vita copy of Stealth Inc. Ultimate Edition, with sticker & (signed) postcard, also received earlier
this week. Courtesy of our esteemed fellow forum member, LRGy - good sir, thank you <3

To note:

Stealth Inc. was sent this morning (via Royal Mail Special Delivery) to Alan, over at The PlayStation Show UK,
with a couple of items included - sealed Vita copies of Soldner-X 2, Volume & the signed Souls of Darkness book.

There are yet prizes to be confirmed, or are not in hand, but incoming & for those I'll keep you updated.
Also - final 24-hours on bids for the signed Breach & Clear postcard.

A shipping box was purchased today & the postcard has already been well packaged. This now only awaits to
be addressed for the winning bidder - the very best of luck all.

To reiterate, the page for direct donations is up now & open to all wishing to generously participate.
Maybe check those pockets of old coats? Just Giving.
Stellaking
Physical Champion

Postby Stellaking » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:57 am

Quick update on the signed Breach & Clear postcard - the first charity eBay listing went incredibly well.
I'm sure I recognized a few bidders as members of the forums here.

Very much appreciated, on behalf of the gents at The PlayStation Show UK & the good folks
at Special Effect, thank you so much for your kind support <3

The sale was completed yesterday, with all funds transferred to Special Effect.
That donation can be viewed over on the Just Giving page.

The B&C postcard has already been addressed & will ship to the US within the next 24-hrs.

Also to note, the Saturday Morning RPG soundtrack is entering its final 48-hours on eBay.
If your bidding for this, the very best of luck.
Stellaking
Physical Champion

Postby Stellaking » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:39 pm

Update on donations & eBay listings.

The Dragon Fantasy II soundtrack has entered its final 48-hrs - the very best of luck if bidding on this.

The signed B&C postcard shipped out yesterday @ 10:24 GMT, via Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed.
This is now winging its way to the US & a loving new home.

The sale of Saturday Morning RPG's soundtrack was completed today - with payment transferred to the
Just Giving page (see above post for the link & a verification). This will ship out to New Zealand within
the next 48-hours.

Also, Soldner-X 2's soundtrack is up & listed on eBay, if anyone was looking for a copy.

Edit: SMRPG soundtrack shipped out (15/02/2017) via Royal Mail international Tracked & Signed
@ 09:33 GMT & is now on way to New Zealand <3
Stellaking
Physical Champion

Postby LRGy » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:52 am

StellaKing - tried to message you but reply just sat in OutBox :cry:
LRGy
Physical Champion

Postby Stellaking » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:59 pm

LRGy wrote:StellaKing - tried to message you but reply just sat in OutBox :cry:

I got you <3
Stellaking
Physical Champion

Postby TheChief » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:50 pm

Stellaking wrote:Update on donations & eBay listings.

The Dragon Fantasy II soundtrack has entered its final 48-hrs - the very best of luck if bidding on this.

The signed B&C postcard shipped out yesterday @ 10:24 GMT, via Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed.
This is now winging its way to the US & a loving new home.

The sale of Saturday Morning RPG's soundtrack was completed today - with payment transferred to the
Just Giving page (see above post for the link & a verification). This will ship out to New Zealand within
the next 48-hours.

Also, Soldner-X 2's soundtrack is up & listed on eBay, if anyone was looking for a copy.

Edit: SMRPG soundtrack shipped out (15/02/2017) via Royal Mail international Tracked & Signed
@ 09:33 GMT & is now on way to New Zealand <3

Pleasure doing business with you. :)
TheChief
Physical Champion

Next

Return to Trades