• Who is online

Got a sweet collection? Talk about here and show us!

Postby D~Funk » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:46 am

:D Hello, thought i would share an updated look at the Switch Collection. Didn't really see a spot dedicated to people's Switch collections so please share yours as well! Love the Switch!

https://youtu.be/upigOcRKkeM
D~Funk
I want to believe

Postby kazumn » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:39 am

Nice, i like how they are organised by Publisher looks very classy, i take you're going after a complete collection? Seems you're running out of space tough, may have to start shuffeling around those collectors edition to fit more games :lol:

As for myself i really enjoy collecting for the switch my collection is sort off a blend between all regions, i'm close to 150 ish games at the moment without even trying that hard, i meanly pick up what i really want to own and play and try to stay on top off the limited releases, hunting down the odd bargain and sale here and there if i find any, it's been fun so far.
kazumn
Physical Champion

Postby Fries » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:42 pm

Wow, very nice. You've amassed quite the number of games in the 2.5~ years since the Switch launch.
Fries
Forum Mod

Postby D~Funk » Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:20 pm

Thanks! :) Yeah, been going pretty hard on Switch! Pretty much all I've been collecting since it came out. Not actually going for a full set. Really just pick up what im interested in playing which means no sports, dancing, hunting, fishing or kiddie games. Also not into digital novel games so been skippin those. Space is always an issue!

Just moved the switch collection to where it is now and will probably need to move the ps3 games underneath of them before too long. Always fun organizing though! :P Never really been one to organize alphabetically so i try and come up with stuff like doing em by publisher like you mentioned. Or like with DS and PS3 and stuff i go by color which looks nice. I tend to go more for aesthetically pleasing which i know probably bug people who like things alphabetically but with some game libraries it just looks so jumbled to me.
D~Funk
I want to believe

Postby BuraddoRun » Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:37 am

Very nice collection! I like organizing, too, but right now my stuff really isn't in any kind of order. I need to redo my shelving so I can properly organize my games.
BuraddoRun
Ultimate Fan

Postby Dr. Robotnik » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:55 pm

Nice, i like how they are organised by Publisher

Me as well. Thought I was one of the few rare-souls that also organized my games that way. In the past, I would go even so far as to organize by the dev, but have since scaled back to just the publisher.
Dr. Robotnik
Ultimate Fan

Return to Collecting