• Who is online

Got a sweet collection? Talk about here and show us!

Postby BuraddoRun » Thu May 09, 2019 10:08 pm

They're Avengers Endgame figures/statues. They're similar to Funko POPs in that they have big, cutesy heads. They come immobile and on a base for easy display. And they have a switch and button on the back of their heads that make them light up! I picked up Nebula this morning and plan to go back tomorrow morning for Ant Man (the only 2 they have at the Micky D's right by my house right now). It's got a good weight to it, too! It feels like a quality figure, especially for a McDonald's toy. Below are some pics, though I haven't opened the plastic yet since I'm not displaying it anytime soon.

BuraddoRun
Ultimate Fan

Postby Best1989 » Thu May 09, 2019 10:34 pm

Nice! I haven't checked to see what McDonald's has here right now, but I saw yesterday that Burger King has Detective Pikachu stuff.
Best1989
Global Mod

Postby BuraddoRun » Thu May 09, 2019 10:38 pm

Best1989 wrote:Nice! I haven't checked to see what McDonald's has here right now, but I saw yesterday that Burger King has Detective Pikachu stuff.

Oh man. McDonald's for breakfast and BK for lunch for me tomorrow, then!

:lol:
BuraddoRun
Ultimate Fan

Postby kazumn » Fri May 10, 2019 3:15 am

BuraddoRun wrote:
Best1989 wrote:Nice! I haven't checked to see what McDonald's has here right now, but I saw yesterday that Burger King has Detective Pikachu stuff.

Oh man. McDonald's for breakfast and BK for lunch for me tomorrow, then!

:lol:

Wait you can get breakfast at mcdonalds?
kazumn
Physical Champion

Postby fgsfds100 » Fri May 10, 2019 4:23 am

Various different options around the world. Different McMuffins and other sandwiches, pancakes, waffles, breakfast burritos, hash browns, etc.

https://www.google.com/search?q=mcdonal ... u&tbm=isch

I'm partial to the bacon/ham and egg McMuffins. But I'm always a tiny bit wary because I've had eggshells in them once or twice.
fgsfds100
LRG Super Fan

Postby kazumn » Fri May 10, 2019 7:38 am

You american folks are so spoiled when it comes down to (fast) food, choice is nowhere near that big overhere + the price is much much higher for whatever reason.
kazumn
Physical Champion

Postby Tekkaman » Fri May 10, 2019 9:34 am

My wife picked up a few of those Avengers toys last week. Personally, I do not like the way that they look. If you are going to have a stylized, shrunken body, give them stylized and/or shrunken heads to match. Funko POP! figures have heads that match. Nendoroid figures have heads that match. These are more like the Tamashii Buddies, which I also dislike.
Tekkaman
LRG Super Fan

Postby BuraddoRun » Fri May 10, 2019 6:53 pm

So it turns out these aren't all light-up toys. They have different gimmicks like old-school action figures. Today I got Black Panther (they had more options than they did yesterday), who has a swiping claw action.
BuraddoRun
Ultimate Fan

Postby mr. Hyde » Fri May 10, 2019 7:04 pm

look decent but I dont like avangers at all and I rather eat dry bread with nothing on it for a week then eating 1 day at mc donalds

their food is garbage and I wouldnt even feed it to my dogs

I have been there 4 times in my life and 4 times had a bad experience.

the only thing I do like from them are their milkshakes
1st time I dont realy remember that well since I was a small kid back then I do remember vagely I wasnt happy
2 time I god food poisening from them
3 time I send kipnuggets back 3 times because they where cold like they have been lying there for ages every time when I got new ones they where cold as well I doubt they where even 15 degrees celcius while warm food should be served at least 70 degrees in the end I ate them cold because everyone was done already accept for me I was still hungry but I prefered that over eating more and i was about 10 years old back then so a kid who should love mc donalds in general. I went to bed hungry that night.
4 time the food tasted like nothing it had like no taste at all

all of these experiences have been by different mc donalds so it wast just 1 of them being bad.

and 1 thing I always get from that stuff is thin shit

so yeah I wont ever go there ever again if a friends wants to go fine but I wont take anything no mather how hungry I am
Image Image
mr. Hyde
Ultimate Fan

Postby VoltronsGrundle » Mon May 27, 2019 8:22 am

kazumn wrote:You american folks are so spoiled when it comes down to (fast) food, choice is nowhere near that big overhere + the price is much much higher for whatever reason.

We American folks really arent. We have the highest obesity, diabetes and cancer rates in the world. The one common denominator all us Americans have, rich, poor, or otherwise is our food supply. Between big pharma, big aggro and big gov Im not sure who wants me dead more.
Defender of the Universe
VoltronsGrundle
LRG Super Fan

Postby mr. Hyde » Mon May 27, 2019 8:42 am

VoltronsGrundle wrote:
kazumn wrote:You american folks are so spoiled when it comes down to (fast) food, choice is nowhere near that big overhere + the price is much much higher for whatever reason.

We American folks really arent. We have the highest obesity, diabetes and cancer rates in the world. The one common denominator all us Americans have, rich, poor, or otherwise is our food supply. Between big pharma, big aggro and big gov Im not sure who wants me dead more.
the government

the others dont wnat you dead because then you cnat give them your money anymore.
Image Image
mr. Hyde
Ultimate Fan

Return to Collecting