• Who is online

Got a sweet collection? Talk about here and show us!

Postby TornadoCreator » Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:52 pm

Hey, I just thought I'd throw this out there in case anyone managed to get a spare.

I sadly missed the Rain World release on PS4, I had to miss one of them eventually right. If anyone has a spare copy that they'd be happy to part with, please let me know. I can either offer cash or exchange it for some of the spare LRG releases I have (mainly older ones from January-June of this year). Thanks in advance.
TornadoCreator
LRG Super Fan

Postby carnationcrab » Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:14 pm

I missed out too! I'm absolutely crushed as it is my favorite game. What all others do you have?
carnationcrab
I want to believe

Postby dunno001 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:02 am

I do have an extra one coming when they ship. I sometimes wonder why, but I still order 2 of each game on Sony platforms. (Had to drop doing that for Switch for financial reasons.)
dunno001
Physical Champion

Postby TornadoCreator » Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:06 pm

dunno001 wrote:I do have an extra one coming when they ship. I sometimes wonder why, but I still order 2 of each game on Sony platforms. (Had to drop doing that for Switch for financial reasons.)

I always order 2 also, I have friends RL who like to collect and it's good to have spares for trade when I miss games. If you'd be willing to part with it, I'd be happy to either pay a reasonable asking price or exchange for one of games I have a spare of. I'm in the UK so I understand postage would be a fair bit if you're not also in UK but I can cover that also. Let me know if you're willing, thanks.
TornadoCreator
LRG Super Fan

Return to Collecting