• Who is online

Got a sweet collection? Talk about here and show us!

Postby shinoff2183 » Tue May 01, 2018 2:27 pm

Ive recently thought pins were pretty cool, Id like to get into collecting them one day. Id start with video games type of pins and maybe branch out. I just think they are really cool. What brought this on was I got a email from amazon https://www.amazon.com/PowerA-Super-Col ... namel+pins

I thought they were pretty cool, I think I got this because my two year old loves mario like its crazy. I was looking for like little mario figures of yoshi peach and others some months ago.
See ya around Lawrence
shinoff2183
Ultimate Fan

Postby EvilGizmo » Tue May 01, 2018 2:37 pm

I have a budding Enamel Pin addiction.
They're a lot of fun :D
EvilGizmo
Admin

Postby shinoff2183 » Tue May 01, 2018 2:48 pm

EvilGizmo wrote:I have a budding Enamel Pin addiction.

Are they all video game related?
See ya around Lawrence
shinoff2183
Ultimate Fan

Postby EvilGizmo » Tue May 01, 2018 3:12 pm

shinoff2183 wrote:
EvilGizmo wrote:I have a budding Enamel Pin addiction.

Are they all video game related?

Pretty sure they're all video game related except for my FoxTrot Pax pin.
Fell into those hard at Pax East last year.
EvilGizmo
Admin

Postby MYKUL77 » Tue May 01, 2018 3:20 pm

Those are pretty cool shinoff!

I recently received these (among a bunch of other stuff!) from Hellblazer1138 from his trip to PAX east this year. :D

Thanks Hellblazer1138!
MYKUL77
LRG Super Fan

Postby Fries » Wed May 02, 2018 8:31 am

I casually collect Pokemon pins. Not so much the normal character pins that come with trading card packs nowadays, but more event pins to celebrate the holidays, store openings, etc.

They can get expensive though, anywhere from $10 - $20 for a single pin. It's a nice little side hobby, but not something I can keep up with all the time.
Fries
Forum Mod

Postby shinoff2183 » Wed May 02, 2018 10:20 pm

MYKUL77 wrote:Those are pretty cool shinoff!

I recently received these (among a bunch of other stuff!) from Hellblazer1138 from his trip to PAX east this year. :D

Thanks Hellblazer1138!

Thats pretty cool man
See ya around Lawrence
shinoff2183
Ultimate Fan

Postby Best1989 » Wed May 02, 2018 10:23 pm

I have thought of getting some pins in the past, but I think I already spend enough money on games and vinyl to add another thing to the budget. :lol:
Best1989
Global Mod

Postby 315retro » Thu May 03, 2018 6:46 am

This is one I just don't get into... although I joined a bi-monthly box club from artist Tittybats (yes, a bat with boobs is one of his characters) and I get a lot of them from him. I just stick them in my dart board for now since I never play darts anymore.

If anyone gets *super* into it, check out https://www.kidrobot.com/collections/enamel-pins and a certain someone with "315" and "retro" in his name can get you pretty good prices on a full case amount of them...the blind box "series" ones. Not really worth it to do individuals but if you wanted ALL the Simpsons ones or something it'd be best to start with a case. Case amount looks to be 20. PM for details.

Just sayin'.
http://www.instagram.com/315retro/ Check out my collection!!

315retro
Ultimate Fan

Postby shinoff2183 » Thu May 03, 2018 9:47 am

315retro wrote:This is one I just don't get into... although I joined a bi-monthly box club from artist Tittybats (yes, a bat with boobs is one of his characters) and I get a lot of them from him. I just stick them in my dart board for now since I never play darts anymore.

If anyone gets *super* into it, check out https://www.kidrobot.com/collections/enamel-pins and a certain someone with "315" and "retro" in his name can get you pretty good prices on a full case amount of them...the blind box "series" ones. Not really worth it to do individuals but if you wanted ALL the Simpsons ones or something it'd be best to start with a case. Case amount looks to be 20. PM for details.

Just sayin'.

So um you know a guy. I might be interested in the Simpsons box but itll take a few weeks. I just got back to the grind.
See ya around Lawrence
shinoff2183
Ultimate Fan

Postby GeekyMG » Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:07 pm

I guess nobody here has heard of the Disney pin trading club.
GeekyMG
I want to believe

Postby BuraddoRun » Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:33 pm

Pins are one of those things that I admire, but don't really wear personally. I've always thought they've looked cool and have bought some in the past, but I just don't wear them and never really collected them. I like seeing them on others' jackets and backpacks and stuff, though.
Last edited by BuraddoRun on Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BuraddoRun
Ultimate Fan

Postby nosaveddata » Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:47 am

GeekyMG wrote:I guess nobody here has heard of the Disney pin trading club.

I hadn't until I recently went to Orlando, that pin trading is serious business!
nosaveddata
Ultimate Fan

Postby hugglebunn-e » Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:38 am

BuraddoRun wrote:Pins are one of those things that I admire, but don't really wear personally. I've always thought they've looked cool and have bought some int the past, but I just don't wear them and never really collected them. I like seeing them on others' jackets and backpacks and stuff, though.

I typically wear mine on my blazers for work. It's just realistically the only way I can do something a little fun with my work attire.
hugglebunn-e
True Believer

Postby GeekyMG » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:57 pm

nosaveddata wrote:

I hadn't until I recently went to Orlando, that pin trading is serious business!

Yeah. My brother was a former cast member and is still a hard core collector. He snagged all my official kingdom heart Disney pins from the limited editions.
GeekyMG
I want to believe

Postby nosaveddata » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:23 am

GeekyMG wrote:
nosaveddata wrote:

Yeah. My brother was a former cast member and is still a hard core collector. He snagged all my official kingdom heart Disney pins from the limited editions.

Nice! My wife caught a bit of the bug but it would be so expensive.
When I went to epcot they had a huge trading event at the centre it was crazy.
Also a cast member told me if the pin has a tiny Mickey on it, that means you can only get these from cast members. Not sure if it's true or anything, but yeah serious business.
nosaveddata
Ultimate Fan

Postby twisted » Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:20 am

I bought Pinny Arcade pins from the on line store..i spent over $100 on my first order..and they toss them into a bubble mailer..and the bubble mailer arrived all beat up..so when i saw my pins set..one of the sets, the backing card is warped, and the pins are protruding outwards from the card..they did a terrible job shipping my order...these are expensive collector items..the pins sets at Pinny Arcade are pricey..and they cater to the collector market..i thought they'd have the decency to use a small corrugated box since they sell limited edition pin sets..but nope! just a small jiffy mailer...really turned off by it..i won't collect their pins again.
twisted
True Believer

Postby BuraddoRun » Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:33 am

I don't wear pins much, but I found this one recently and ordered it because it's hilarious!

https://bunnyears.com/product/enamel-tragic-bunny-pin/

It's pretty big, actually. Very nice.
BuraddoRun
Ultimate Fan

Postby BLINXERIZER » Tue May 14, 2019 11:09 pm

A bunch of pins are on Loot Vault.

https://vault.lootcrate.com/collections/pins

Please visit my Deviantart page: https://crimson-x.deviantart.com/

XBX: BLINXERIZER
PSN: BLINXERIZER
NS: SW-6594-8506-3402

Join the LRG forums!