• Who is online

Got a sweet collection? Talk about here and show us!

Postby Nyxus » Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:44 am

The PAL LE for Link's Awakening.

Image

More pics
User avatar
Nyxus
I want to believe
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:13 am
Location: Amsterdam


Postby Best1989 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:45 am

<3
Image
User avatar
Best1989
Global Mod
 
Posts: 4866
Joined: Thu May 12, 2016 10:41 am
Location: Here and there


Postby gavme » Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:32 am

Nyxus wrote:The PAL LE for Link's Awakening.

Image

More pics


Looks great!
gavme
I want to believe
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:09 pm


Postby Mykee » Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:12 pm

Found out a store 3 blocks from me sells LRG :)
Attachments
LRG 02.jpg
LRG 02.jpg (446.49 KiB) Viewed 964 times
Mykee
I want to believe
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:10 pm


Postby Best1989 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:19 pm

Oh man, nice loot!
Image
User avatar
Best1989
Global Mod
 
Posts: 4866
Joined: Thu May 12, 2016 10:41 am
Location: Here and there


Postby BuraddoRun » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:30 pm

Mykee wrote:Found out a store 3 blocks from me sells LRG :)


Welcome to the forums Mykee!

Having a local retail LRG source is nice.
Image
Image
User avatar
BuraddoRun
Ultimate Fan
 
Posts: 7643
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:13 pm
Location: Texas, United States


Postby blckman » Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:28 pm

Haven't purchased that much, but went to Arizona a few weeks ago and picked up Persona 4: Dancing All Night. In addition, the two Salt & Sanctuaries came in from LRG. I was on the wait list and and was able to get the CE and a standard Vita copy. Sweet. And that is a nice loot he has up there for the Switch. Nice.
blckman
Physical Champion
 
Posts: 486
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:30 am
Location: Pasadena,CA


Postby blckman » Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:55 pm

I was able to get a Switch Lite for free. Yes...my wife heard me talking about it at work. Yes....my wife and I work together and I love it. I went to her desk and she asked me did I want it. I said yes...If you all can recall I stated previously that my place of employment has a merit-based point system that rewards it's employees for hard work and dedication. Every time you do something worthy of recognition, you're rewarded points from upper management or say your direct supervisor. My wife has crazy points and she got if for me. Yes...we pay the taxes on it, but it is very little and comes right out of her check. The tax is so minimal we never miss a beat. I don't even see it because when you work for the State of California we get paid once a month. I love it because all of my bills are paid during the first week of the month. Enough of that and that last statement had nothing to deal with the Switch.

So, I was able to get two Salt & Sanctuary(CE & Standard, both vita) from being on the wait list. Picked up the last Metal Slug 3 from Game Reals a week ago. Picked up Vegas Party because I love playing Texas Hold'em live(cash games), baccarat, and blackjack. Picked up Persona 4 Dancing All Night in Arizona when I went to my little sisters wedding. Picked up Kyntt Underground, Mercenary Kings: Reloaded Edition, and Habroxia from playasia.com. I have to get a hard case for my Switch Lite and a glass shield. I usually keep all of my systems in pristine condition. Heading over to Gamerealms today and may go to Game Dude as well to pick up a couple of items. Happy gaming everyone. :D
Attachments
New Items.jpg
New Items.jpg (355.41 KiB) Viewed 796 times
blckman
Physical Champion
 
Posts: 486
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:30 am
Location: Pasadena,CA


Postby BuraddoRun » Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:06 pm

blckman wrote:I was able to get a Switch Lite for free. Yes...my wife heard me talking about it at work. Yes....my wife and I work together and I love it. I went to her desk and she asked me did I want it. I said yes...If you all can recall I stated previously that my place of employment has a merit-based point system that rewards it's employees for hard work and dedication. Every time you do something worthy of recognition, you're rewarded points from upper management or say your direct supervisor. My wife has crazy points and she got if for me. Yes...we pay the taxes on it, but it is very little and comes right out of her check. The tax is so minimal we never miss a beat. I don't even see it because when you work for the State of California we get paid once a month. I love it because all of my bills are paid during the first week of the month. Enough of that and that last statement had nothing to deal with the Switch.

So, I was able to get two Salt & Sanctuary(CE & Standard, both vita) from being on the wait list. Picked up the last Metal Slug 3 from Game Reals a week ago. Picked up Vegas Party because I love playing Texas Hold'em live(cash games), baccarat, and blackjack. Picked up Persona 4 Dancing All Night in Arizona when I went to my little sisters wedding. Picked up Kyntt Underground, Mercenary Kings: Reloaded Edition, and Habroxia from playasia.com. I have to get a hard case for my Switch Lite and a glass shield. I usually keep all of my systems in pristine condition. Heading over to Gamerealms today and may go to Game Dude as well to pick up a couple of items. Happy gaming everyone. :D


Nice loot on a nice sunny day, according to your picture. Too bad Texas doesn't share California's nice weather, though we've had a few nice days in between the extreme heat, fervent rain, and unexpected tornado. At least Fall has finally arrived.
Image
Image
User avatar
BuraddoRun
Ultimate Fan
 
Posts: 7643
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:13 pm
Location: Texas, United States


Postby doenerroemer » Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:50 am

Normally I don‘t post that often in this section, but today I‘m doing it, because there was some discussion in this forum about this game.

On my way home there is a small video game shop, which also has some used games. It’s a small one so I go there about 3-4 times a year. Today I saw a free parking spot directly in front so I went in and couldn’t believe my eyes, when I saw (and bought) a copy (?) of the code in box of resistance retribution for ps vita, still sealed!

Here is the original thread:
http://www.mightyrabbitstudios.com/limitedrunforums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3506

And here are two pictures in my dropbox from the front and back, since there is nearly zero information of this online:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/yd463w4zwc8f86i/AABpLkJynTdlLjJgkTBsvAPVa?dl=0
doenerroemer
True Believer
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:29 am
Location: Germany


Postby BuraddoRun » Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:37 pm

doenerroemer wrote:Normally I don‘t post that often in this section, but today I‘m doing it, because there was some discussion in this forum about this game.

On my way home there is a small video game shop, which also has some used games. It’s a small one so I go there about 3-4 times a year. Today I saw a free parking spot directly in front so I went in and couldn’t believe my eyes, when I saw (and bought) a copy (?) of the code in box of resistance retribution for ps vita, still sealed!

Here is the original thread:
http://www.mightyrabbitstudios.com/limitedrunforums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3506

And here are two pictures in my dropbox from the front and back, since there is nearly zero information of this online:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/yd463w4zwc8f86i/AABpLkJynTdlLjJgkTBsvAPVa?dl=0


That's pretty cool! Are you keeping it or are you going to reach out to Toots to trade/sell?
Image
Image
User avatar
BuraddoRun
Ultimate Fan
 
Posts: 7643
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:13 pm
Location: Texas, United States


Postby doenerroemer » Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:01 pm

For the moment I will keep it, since I don‘t know the direction my vita collection will be going. But I will reach out to vita collectors here in the forums, when I made my decision.
doenerroemer
True Believer
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:29 am
Location: Germany


Postby blckman » Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:42 pm

Picked up my very first two games for the Switch: Sine Mora Ex and Psyvariar Delta.
blckman
Physical Champion
 
Posts: 486
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:30 am
Location: Pasadena,CA


Postby Best1989 » Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:28 pm

I still need to play Sine Mora x.x
Image
User avatar
Best1989
Global Mod
 
Posts: 4866
Joined: Thu May 12, 2016 10:41 am
Location: Here and there


Postby blckman » Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:48 pm

Best1989 wrote:I still need to play Sine Mora x.x


Love the backgrounds for Sine Mora. Some of the most beautiful scenery in a game. Just got back and went to Gamedude and Gamerealms. Gamerealms had so many LRG's. Was able to get another game I really wanted: Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams - Owltimate Edition. The next game I'm looking for is Rad Rodgers - Radical Edition.
blckman
Physical Champion
 
Posts: 486
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:30 am
Location: Pasadena,CA


Postby blckman » Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:20 pm

Picked up SteamWorld Dig 2, Star Wars Pinball, and NBA 2K Playground 2 all today. The Star Wars Pinball just went on sale today and Wal-Mart honored it right away.
blckman
Physical Champion
 
Posts: 486
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:30 am
Location: Pasadena,CA


Postby blckman » Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:57 pm

Picked up Rad Rodgers Radical Edition from Best Buy during my lunch hour today. It was priced at $29.99 at BB. However, amazon.com had it for $24.99. They price matched amazon.com and saved about $5.00 due to price matching. I just about will price match anything I purchase. You all should do that as well. Never pay more than what you shouldn't if you don't have to. Always price match the item you intend to purchase before you go to a retailer. They usually will price match your items, especially when it comes to electronics as a whole. Happy shopping and gaming everyone.
blckman
Physical Champion
 
Posts: 486
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:30 am
Location: Pasadena,CA


Postby gavme » Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:37 am

Best1989 wrote:I still need to play Sine Mora x.x


Do it. You won't regret it. It's common and cheapfor collecting purposes but it's fantastic game.
gavme
I want to believe
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:09 pm


Postby Rhetorical » Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:45 am

Received my Signature Editions for:

Candle PS4
Riot: Civil Unrest PS4
For The King PS4
Moonlighter PS4

It seems Signature Edition have changed their game box sizes.
Candle is a far smaller box than all of the other titles i received today, and they were all released after Candle.
Rhetorical
Physical Champion
 
Posts: 409
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:59 pm


Postby Best1989 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:54 pm

Image
Image
User avatar
Best1989
Global Mod
 
Posts: 4866
Joined: Thu May 12, 2016 10:41 am
Location: Here and there


Postby BuraddoRun » Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:03 pm

Best1989 wrote:Image


That dude on Pocket Tennis looks like a boss, flicking the ball up like that. I bet he's got a smooth serve.
Image
Image
User avatar
BuraddoRun
Ultimate Fan
 
Posts: 7643
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:13 pm
Location: Texas, United States


Postby blckman » Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:39 pm

Picked up Aces Of the Luftwaffe - Squadron and Burgertime Party! or the Switch. What's amazing is most of the games I have purchased for the Switch are 4-5 star rating and relatively cheap. At this point in my gaming life I will not double-dip(buying the same game for multiple systems). For now, that's what I am witnessing on the Switch. Many of the games that I have on the PS Vita are on the Switch. Happy gaming everyone.
blckman
Physical Champion
 
Posts: 486
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:30 am
Location: Pasadena,CA


Postby Best1989 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:42 am

BuraddoRun wrote:That dude on Pocket Tennis looks like a boss, flicking the ball up like that. I bet he's got a smooth serve.


He does, for sure. I tried to approach this one the same as Mario Tennis GBC and I failed, this one is a bit more technical.
Image
User avatar
Best1989
Global Mod
 
Posts: 4866
Joined: Thu May 12, 2016 10:41 am
Location: Here and there


Postby kazumn » Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:07 am

seems like i got it a day early, i'm very exited to play it finally ,must admit the backer exclusive slipcover is kinda disappointing tough :

Image
User avatar
kazumn
Physical Champion
 
Posts: 472
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:15 am
Location: Belgium


Postby blckman » Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:40 pm

Man....went on a three day poker win and got about $450 profit playing $2-$4 and $3-$6 texas hold'em this past weekend. Had a crazy session this past Sunday when I bought in for $50 and walked out the poker room with $307. My best single positive run to date.That being said. Took some of the money and purchased Dragon's Lair Trilogy for the Switch at Gamerealms. Mercenary Kings and Habroxia arrived in the mail for the Vita. At lunch today the Black Friday deals at Best Buy are live for some of these Switch titles. Picked up the last copy of Bloodstained: Ritual of The Night($19.99, regular price $39.99) and Mortal Kombat 11($24.99, regular price $49.99) for the Switch at lunch. Many people were picking up that Mortal Kombat 11 for that price. Happy gaming and shopping everyone. Be careful out there when you are shopping. This is a huge shopping season and the potential for many robberies. Watch your six at all times.
blckman
Physical Champion
 
Posts: 486
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:30 am
Location: Pasadena,CA


Postby Rhetorical » Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:09 am

I recently bought and received:

Shenmue 3 Kickstarter Edition
Destiny Connect Tick-Tock Travelers CE
The Alliance Alive HD Remastered CE
Pharaonic Deluxe Edition
The Raven Remastered
The Walking Dead The Telltale Definitive Series
Wolfenstein Youngblood Deluxe Edition
Hollow Knight

All for Playstation 4
Rhetorical
Physical Champion
 
Posts: 409
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:59 pm


Postby kazumn » Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:17 am

Haven't been picking up too much old stuff lately, it's getting slim picking as i'm 3 jpn ng pocket systems aways to have them all. Also trying to piece together the "best collection" subset, it's only 9 games but man these things can get expensive and i refuse to pay top price for what is pretty much a rerelease of a game i already have.

Image

I can't remember what current gen i picked up since i last posted in this thread so i'm not going to bother taking a picture of that.
User avatar
kazumn
Physical Champion
 
Posts: 472
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:15 am
Location: Belgium


Postby mr. Hyde » Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:37 am

managed to pick up atelier escha on vita the ful ce for 70 euro including shipping which is a steal realy glad to finaly own it
Image Image
mr. Hyde
Ultimate Fan
 
Posts: 2387
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:53 pm


Postby thegrifter » Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:37 pm

mr. Hyde wrote:managed to pick up atelier escha on vita the ful ce for 70 euro including shipping which is a steal realy glad to finaly own it

Are you going for a full Vita set?? Been wondering that for a while.
User avatar
thegrifter
Physical Warrior
 
Posts: 91
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:29 am
Location: US of A


Postby mr. Hyde » Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:34 am

thegrifter wrote:
mr. Hyde wrote:managed to pick up atelier escha on vita the ful ce for 70 euro including shipping which is a steal realy glad to finaly own it

Are you going for a full Vita set?? Been wondering that for a while.
yeah i am full extended englis set even which means ever physical game playable in english no mather the region

not acconting stuff thats on its way etc im 6 games off
Image Image
mr. Hyde
Ultimate Fan
 
Posts: 2387
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:53 pm


PreviousNext

Return to Collecting