• Who is online

Got a sweet collection? Talk about here and show us!

Postby Fries » Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:59 pm

zirobatata wrote:hello, my first post and more about the summary of the latest indies and lr games i have been buying this past year, and i would also like to congratulate this forum, i have long searched for a place to talk about game collection but only found space with many trols and haters, I hope to know beautiful collections and know more about physical indies

Welcome to the forum! And that's a nice assembly of titles you've gotten this year - not a bad game in sight.
Fries
Forum Mod

Postby Rhetorical » Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:54 am

Yesterday i received:
Bridge Constructor Compilation PS4
Batman Enemy Within PS4
Tokyo School Life SWITCH
Senran Kagura Peach Ball SWITCH
Rhetorical
Physical Champion

Postby BuraddoRun » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:55 pm

zirobatata wrote:hello, my first post and more about the summary of the latest indies and lr games i have been buying this past year, and i would also like to congratulate this forum, i have long searched for a place to talk about game collection but only found space with many trols and haters, I hope to know beautiful collections and know more about physical indies

thanks

Welcome to the forums zirobata!

We have a thread where we've been posting about new indies coming out. check it out here:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3367
BuraddoRun
Ultimate Fan

Postby gavme » Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:11 pm

I bloody love these games. I had to double dip and also get the Japanese release as well as the earlier Asian releases.

gavme
I want to believe

Postby BuraddoRun » Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:13 pm

gavme wrote:I bloody love these games. I had to double dip and also get the Japanese release as well as the earlier Asian releases.

Very nice! I have the Asian volumes 1 & 2. I still need to pick up Vol. 3 at some point.
BuraddoRun
Ultimate Fan

Postby kazumn » Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:26 pm

Current gen haul of the past month, kind off went overboard with switch games it seems :

I also got the super Nintendo anthology in that i kickstarted god knows how long it's been, this is geeks line 4th book in english. Don't know if it's still avaible ( only 1200 made of the ultimate edition) but if it is well worth looking into if you're into the super Nintendo.
Not super into snes myself compared to other systems of the time, only have a super famicom with about 75ish cib games just the killer titles but you know i'm happy with that :

kazumn
Physical Champion

Postby kazumn » Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:36 pm

oh wait that's not all :lol:

picked up another wonderswan crystal, the wine red version this time, it's pretty much brand new :

also picked up a brand new wonderborg :

kazumn
Physical Champion

Postby Best1989 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:45 pm

This week's pick-ups!
Best1989
Global Mod

Postby Mr.KonaSoni » Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:17 pm

My everything.
My list of recommendable Konami games from decent to great.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... p=drivesdk

My Blog

https://cheapbrokenpizza.blogspot.com/
This is the list of the Konami games that I have in my collection, Thank you Konami for everything, I am a real Konami hero!!.
https://vgcollect.com/mrkonasoni

573!!
Mr.KonaSoni
LRG Super Fan

Location: There is a place in hell for someone with a cursed blood as mine, its name is... throne.

Postby Rhetorical » Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:16 am

Adventure Time: Pirates of the Echiridion PS4
Aegis Defenders PS4 (LRG)
Lumines Remastered PS4 (LRG)
Shining Song StarNova PC Kickstarter CE Edition
Rhetorical
Physical Champion

Postby BuraddoRun » Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:11 pm

Beautiful stuff, guys! I love seeing retro pickups!
BuraddoRun
Ultimate Fan

Postby gavme » Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:20 pm

It took me a while to track this variant down for a reasonable price. Happy to add it to my collection now though. :)

gavme
I want to believe

Postby Best1989 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:38 pm

Going there!

Best1989
Global Mod

Postby kazumn » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:23 am

nice, how many more to go for the us full set?
kazumn
Physical Champion

Postby Best1989 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:43 pm

I'm halfway there. I still have a few "affordable" games to get, but soon I'll have to start tracking down the heavy hitters.
Best1989
Global Mod

Postby BuraddoRun » Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:48 pm

I got a bit of everything today:

Games:

1. Fatal Twelve: looked like an interesting visual novel. Honestly I just thought it was cool that the JP release has ENG subs.
2. Ninja Saviors: more beat 'em up goodness!
3. Metal Wolf Chaos XD: GameStop is giving me reasons to be a patron of theirs again...kind of. C'mon GameStop! Stop being jerks so that the physical-lovers can side with you in the fight to keep physical media and brick and mortar stores alive!

Movies:

1. Godzilla: King of the Monsters: been waiting for this one!!!
2. Harlock: Space Pirate: a CG anime featuring Leiji Matsumoto's famous character
3. Don't Bother to Knock: another Twilight Time exclusive BD, starring Marilyn Monroe in a more dramatic than sexy role.
4. Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed: a documentary about creationism in academia. I had the DVD but the BD is more rare. I found a super-cheap used copy on eBay.
5. Megabeast Investigator Juspion: keep bringing tokusatsu stateside! This is from the Metal Heroes series by Toei, the company behind Super Sentai and Kamen Rider.

CDs:

1. Momoiro Clover Z's latest single: They teamed up with Chibi Maruko-chan for this, which is why they're all chibi on the cover.
2. Cyndi Lauper's Greatest Hits (Japanese Singles Collection): Sometimes I get a hankering for the classics. This is a Blu-spec CD2, which apparently means they recorded the CD with a blue laser like what they do for Blu-rays. Whatever. I'm not versed in all this hi-tech mumbo jumbo. I just wanted the songs!
BuraddoRun
Ultimate Fan

Postby D~Funk » Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:43 pm

Last couple months worth of game pick ups. Mainly been goin hard on Switch. Also finally got a few posters framed!

https://imgur.com/a/uZ1uTOE
D~Funk
I want to believe

Postby BuraddoRun » Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:52 pm

D~Funk wrote:Last couple months worth of game pick ups. Mainly been goin hard on Switch. Also finally got a few posters framed!

Love the posters!
BuraddoRun
Ultimate Fan

Postby Fries » Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:53 am

BuraddoRun wrote:
D~Funk wrote:Last couple months worth of game pick ups. Mainly been goin hard on Switch. Also finally got a few posters framed!

Love the posters!

Despite the immense amount of games, I agree the posters are especially cool.
Fries
Forum Mod

Postby BLINXERIZER » Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:21 am

I'm gonna have to gather all my pickup photos and do a big post. Have gotten alot since I last posted here.

Awesome Buraddo! I got Ninja Savior's Tuned CE from SLG and just yesterday I pre-ordered the US PS4 version from Amazon. You get a free throwing knife keychain for pre-ordering.

Please visit my Deviantart page: https://crimson-x.deviantart.com/

XBX: BLINXERIZER
PSN: BLINXERIZER
NS: SW-6594-8506-3402

Join the LRG forums!
http://www.mightyrabbitstudios.com/limitedrunforums/index.php
BLINXERIZER
Forum Mod

Postby BuraddoRun » Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:07 am

BLINXERIZER wrote:I'm gonna have to gather all my pickup photos and do a big post. Have gotten alot since I last posted here.

Awesome Buraddo! I got Ninja Savior's Tuned CE from SLG and just yesterday I pre-ordered the US PS4 version from Amazon. You get a free throwing knife keychain for pre-ordering.

Oh neat! I probably won't double-dip personally, but that throwing knife keychain does sound awesome!
BuraddoRun
Ultimate Fan

Postby BuraddoRun » Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:22 pm

I got 2 nice swag packs in the mail today:

1. The Messenger PS4: SRG did a nice job on this release! For only $35 (with free shipping) I got the game, a shiny velvety collector's box (can't see the shimmer in my pic), a premium 28-page booklet on thick-stock paper that is inside the game case, an additional small velvety hardcover instruction booklet, and a sticker sheet. The box on the left is the shipping box, which is kinda neat since they printed their mascot all over it.

2. Tokusatsu Gagaga Blu-ray Boxset: Straight from Japan, my pick for greatest TV show of 2019. I don't usually buy the high-end collector's sets of games, let alone movies or shows, but I went for Amazon Japan's exclusive version on this. It came with the 4-disc BD set, a collector's box, 3 sheets of stickers (the pic shows the pack sealed but there are 3 different sheets inside), a miniature replica of a sofubi figure from the show, a miniature replica of a magazine (Telebi Kids) in the show (complete with show pics and info, ads for toys that exist in-show but not reality, and some figure making-of behind-the-scenes stuff), and a gigantic button that you can either wear or fold out a stand to display on a shelf!

BuraddoRun
Ultimate Fan

Postby Retrorunner » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:38 am

Finally got my dreamcast with custom shenmue design today. The artwork for the decal was done by me using several wallpapers. The paint job was done by my mate.
The final results:

:shock: :mrgreen: :shock: BLOWOUT-SALE: Over 120 sealed limited games :shock: :mrgreen: :shock:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5035
Retrorunner
Ultimate Fan

Postby BuraddoRun » Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:30 pm

Retrorunner wrote:Finally got my dreamcast with custom shenmue design today. The artwork for the decal was done by me using several wallpapers. The paint job was done by my mate.
The final results:

[cool pics]

That's pretty rad!
BuraddoRun
Ultimate Fan

Postby Dr. Robotnik » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:19 am

Picked up Kabuki Klash, aka - Far East of Eden for my MVS while at a convention for only like $20. For some reason the seller kept saying it was a puzzle game, even though the label clearly said otherwise and someone had even stuck a sticky note on it of the translated titles name, which I am assuming the only reason he was selling it so cheap was because he thought it was a puzzler.
Dr. Robotnik
Ultimate Fan

Postby kazumn » Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:41 am

retro pick ups from the past couple of weeks :

kazumn
Physical Champion

Postby Best1989 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:46 pm

:o

Nice NGP stuff!

Also, nice score, Robotnik
Best1989
Global Mod

Postby blckman » Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:07 am

This CE for Teslagrad is absolutely beautiful. That steelbook alone is worth the price in my honest opinion.
Attachments
IMG_bkkm7g.jpg
IMG_bkkm7g.jpg (80.12 KiB) Viewed 707 times
blckman
Physical Champion

Postby mr. Hyde » Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:47 am

blckman wrote:This CE for Teslagrad is absolutely beautiful. That steelbook alone is worth the price in my honest opinion.
so just a steelbooks is worth like 50 bucks to you?
Image Image
mr. Hyde
Ultimate Fan

Postby Best1989 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:32 am

I must admit it looks really nice. Too much money for a game I already beat, though.
Best1989
Global Mod

PreviousNext

Return to Collecting