• Who is online

Got a sweet collection? Talk about here and show us!

Postby Dr. Robotnik » Sun May 12, 2019 9:37 pm

^I am hoping I can still grab a copy of Pixel Gear from the LRG booth at a con this year. I was initially gonna skip the LRG single releases, but ended up getting the 2nd one by accident, so now its like fuck it, I will just get all the single LRG releases I guess.

I finally grabbed a copy of Mega Man 5 for the NES today. Could have gotten it many times over in the past, but was always holding out for a chance at a cheaper copy somewhere, but just said screw it today and went with a copy I found. (not terribly priced compared to online) Was worried because for some reason whoever had it before had replaced the back half of the cart with a battery-save game. Seller assured me he had opened it and checked the board and I had no tools on me, so I just will have to take his word on it till I get back home. Luckily hes not a scumbag if I did have to return it.

Also found a boxed floppy-disk MacPlay edition of Wolfenstein 3D and some sealed Zelda II NES valentine stickers.
Dr. Robotnik
Ultimate Fan

Postby kazumn » Tue May 14, 2019 3:17 am

new crap from last week :

Don't even know why i bothered buying copies of jak 2 but whatever.

Finally found a normal priced copy off y's 8, i grabbed the xenoblade expansion alongside it, i have never seen it somewhere in a store so it's must've gotten a low print or something.
Phoenix wright is completly in english so i had to pick up the japanese version this will be one i'm going to play when the weather is nice enough so i can play it outside.

I've set it my goal to get every neo geo pocket slim color years ago, the pearl blue is my 6th color out of 8. Just need carbon black and platinum blue now to finish that sub set. We're getting there slowly but surely :lol:
kazumn
Physical Champion

Postby mr. Hyde » Tue May 14, 2019 4:32 am

oeh nice to see someone getting the neo geo pocket

after the vita I want to get more into that as well
Image Image
mr. Hyde
Ultimate Fan

Postby BuraddoRun » Tue May 14, 2019 1:02 pm

mr. Hyde wrote:oeh nice to see someone getting the neo geo pocket

after the vita I want to get more into that as well

I wish I would've kept mine. It's a nice little system. I may try to pick one up again later.
BuraddoRun
Ultimate Fan

Postby kazumn » Mon May 20, 2019 9:17 am

picked up a small wonderswan bundle, Always wanted to get into the system but never gotten around to it. May actually start to collect for it as their are only around 200 ish games released for it, should be achievable as many are cheap.

kazumn
Physical Champion

Postby Fries » Mon May 20, 2019 9:22 am

kazumn wrote:picked up a small wonderswan bundle, Always wanted to get into the system but never gotten around to it. May actually start to collect for it as their are only around 200 ish games released for it, should be achievable as many are cheap.

Very nice! I've wanted a WonderSwan Crystal for some time myself, just never took the plunge (I do have one CIB game, though). Hope you enjoy it!
Fries
Forum Mod

Postby Best1989 » Mon May 20, 2019 9:41 am

kazumn wrote:picked up a small wonderswan bundle, Always wanted to get into the system but never gotten around to it. May actually start to collect for it as their are only around 200 ish games released for it, should be achievable as many are cheap.

Nice! Good luck tracking down copies of Judgement Silversword and Dicing Knight. They seem to be a bit more easy to find in Europe, but those are still pricy.
Best1989
Global Mod

Postby kazumn » Wed May 22, 2019 7:55 am

Best1989 wrote:

Nice! Good luck tracking down copies of Judgement Silversword and Dicing Knight. They seem to be a bit more easy to find in Europe, but those are still pricy.

I got them offered both as trade the for an atari jaguar game (sealed battlesphere gold) the other day but passed on it while an equal deal off sorts. They are not that hard to get, it's just a matter of am i willing to spend the money on them but i'll grab em eventually no doubt about that.
kazumn
Physical Champion

Postby Dr. Robotnik » Wed May 22, 2019 9:26 pm

picked up a small wonderswan bundle, Always wanted to get into the system but never gotten around to it. May actually start to collect for it as their are only around 200 ish games released for it, should be achievable as many are cheap.

One thing of interest, apparently many of the Bandai games have Asian-region variants that contain English on them. I know at least 2 of the Digimon games on the WS have official English translations on the Asian-versions, but I have heard that many of their other games released on the handheld do as well if you get the non-Japan versions.
Dr. Robotnik
Ultimate Fan

Postby Best1989 » Wed May 22, 2019 10:22 pm

Yeah, and those are a bit harder to find due to the demand. There's a Veedramon game I've been looking for, but nothing yet.
Best1989
Global Mod

Postby BLINXERIZER » Thu May 23, 2019 1:35 am

Got Bloodstained Curse of the Moon PS4 and A Hole New World in the mail the other day.

Last edited by BLINXERIZER on Wed May 29, 2019 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Please visit my Deviantart page: https://crimson-x.deviantart.com/

XBX: BLINXERIZER
PSN: BLINXERIZER
NS: SW-6594-8506-3402

Join the LRG forums!
http://www.mightyrabbitstudios.com/limitedrunforums/index.php
BLINXERIZER
Forum Mod

Postby Tekkaman » Thu May 23, 2019 8:40 am

Nice, BLINXERIZER! I am so curious if LRG has gotten in the Hole New World NES soundtracks yet. There is no mention of them on the Production Updates page. I assume they are still waiting on them as I haven't received a shipping notification yet. :cry:
Tekkaman
LRG Super Fan

Postby fgsfds100 » Thu May 23, 2019 4:03 pm

Tekkaman wrote:Nice, BLINXERIZER! I am so curious if LRG has gotten in the Hole New World NES soundtracks yet. There is no mention of them on the Production Updates page. I assume they are still waiting on them as I haven't received a shipping notification yet. :cry:

I'm waiting on it as well. It's been a long time since I had an NES though, so I won't be able to try it.

Also Bomb Chicken just arrived and came with...

GOLD.jpg
GOLD.jpg (65.72 KiB) Viewed 1592 times

This marks my very first in-the-wild gold card! I have a few that were guaranteed but this is my first real one.
I actually kind of think silver would have stood out better since it's a foil card and it already has so much yellow.

What's the 4-1-1?
Low (PS4) sales be damned, this game is gold!
That's the 4-1-1!

:mrgreen:
fgsfds100
LRG Super Fan

Postby BuraddoRun » Thu May 23, 2019 7:12 pm

fgsfds100 wrote:
Also Bomb Chicken just arrived and came with...

GOLD.jpg

This marks my very first in-the-wild gold card! I have a few that were guaranteed but this is my first real one.
I actually kind of think silver would have stood out better since it's a foil card and it already has so much yellow.

Congrats on catching your first "wild" gold card! I'm still hunting for mine. :lol:
BuraddoRun
Ultimate Fan

Postby kazumn » Sun May 26, 2019 8:11 am

Bought myself a bday gift ( like i don't buy enough stuff already :lol: )

I seem to be getting a gamecube pack each year and to keep that tradition alive, here is another one i was after metal gear solid twin snakes premium pack :

I needed both games for the gamecube full set,while I'm not the biggest metal gear fan at all and since the grey cover twin snakes and metal gear special disk were only included in this package i had to get it.
Considering i've seen that metal gear special disc sell for as high as 150$ lately, i got a good deal on the system, especially a complete set that includes everithing as the artbook or the games are often missing.
kazumn
Physical Champion

Postby mr. Hyde » Sun May 26, 2019 8:22 am

wow gratz I realy like special edition systems myself even though most are too expensive for me

realy cool you got it
Image Image
mr. Hyde
Ultimate Fan

Postby Best1989 » Sun May 26, 2019 8:32 am

The box alone is great, nice score!
Best1989
Global Mod

Postby BuraddoRun » Sun May 26, 2019 10:16 am

The Gamecube LE systems look nice, design-wise, because of that big circle in the center that they can put logos or pictures on. Great pickup kazumn!
BuraddoRun
Ultimate Fan

Postby kazumn » Mon May 27, 2019 8:09 am

Yeah thanks, you have to spoil yourself every once in a while. ;)
kazumn
Physical Champion

Postby kazumn » Wed May 29, 2019 8:20 am

Been a while since i bought something locally, bought these from a collector who is selling off his ps3 collection about half an hour away from me which was nice for a change.
I got them both for 30 euros, Always wanted them but somehow i forgot about these until like last week well you know how that goes :D

kazumn
Physical Champion

Postby Fries » Wed May 29, 2019 1:41 pm

kazumn wrote:Been a while since i bought something locally, bought these from a collector who is selling off his ps3 collection about half an hour away from me which was nice for a change.
I got them both for 30 euros, Always wanted them but somehow i forgot about these until like last week well you know how that goes :D

30 Euros each or 30 Euros total? Either way, that's a fantastic price for these - even moreso for a 'black label' Initial D.
Fries
Forum Mod

Postby Dr. Robotnik » Wed May 29, 2019 8:12 pm

Considering i've seen that metal gear special disc sell for as high as 150$ lately, i got a good deal on the system, especially a complete set that includes everithing as the artbook or the games are often missing.

Damn, I think I need that Special Disc now. Is that just a port of the Famicom/NES game on disc or does it have any other features? I was aware of the Tower of Druaga Famicom port that came out as a preorder bonus for Tales of Symphonia, but never saw this one till now.
Dr. Robotnik
Ultimate Fan

Postby BLINXERIZER » Wed May 29, 2019 8:59 pm

Join the LRG forums!
BLINXERIZER
Forum Mod

Postby kazumn » Thu May 30, 2019 8:22 am

Dr. Robotnik wrote:

Damn, I think I need that Special Disc now. Is that just a port of the Famicom/NES game on disc or does it have any other features? I was aware of the Tower of Druaga Famicom port that came out as a preorder bonus for Tales of Symphonia, but never saw this one till now.

It's just a port of the famicom version.

Fries wrote:
kazumn wrote:Been a while since i bought something locally, bought these from a collector who is selling off his ps3 collection about half an hour away from me which was nice for a change.

30 Euros each or 30 Euros total? Either way, that's a fantastic price for these - even moreso for a 'black label' Initial D.

It was 30 euros for both. Prices were really decent but i either already had it or i wasen't really interested in it. I more so went with a friend as a favour because he doesen't have a car and to be honest i wasen't really expecting to buy anything, until i saw those 2.
kazumn
Physical Champion

Postby blckman » Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:05 pm

These are my latest pick-ups. That Bloodstained is a bit of chance. Called Gamerealms yesterday and the young lady that works there recognized my voice as being "unique." Stop...she wanted me to just give her some good loving. LOL....anyway they had the last one when I called on a gloomy day in Los Angeles. She put it on hold for me and I rushed over there and picked it up. She said it's been selling like hotcakes. I saw many other LRG games on the Vita and PS4. I've never been anywhere in Southern California with this many LRG's still available. If I had a PS4 I would have purchased about ten or fifteen titles. If you ever get a chance to come to the Los Angeles County area, then it is a must to stop by Gamerealms. You can eat off the floor in there it is so clean. Happy gaming everyone. Note: Also thinking about selling or trading the duplicates. And maybe the Bloodstained as well. :D
Attachments
Vita 2.jpg
Vita 2.jpg (380.11 KiB) Viewed 1314 times
blckman
Physical Champion

Postby fgsfds100 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:03 pm

How can you eat off the floor if it's bloodstained? :lol:
fgsfds100
LRG Super Fan

Postby BLINXERIZER » Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:48 pm

Got my Record Day package yesterday.

Oddworld card and Momodora were together in a Blind Box. SO happy about getting these two.

Furi was on it's own. Listened to some of the tracks on bandcamp beforehand and just had to get!

Join the LRG forums!
BLINXERIZER
Forum Mod

Postby budgie » Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:40 am

Pickups from April and May:

(CLICK FOR LARGER IMAGES)

PSP
Akumajou Dracula: X Chronicle
Death Jr. II: Root of Evil
Every Extend Extra
Infected
Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops
Metal Slug Complete
Metal Slug XX
What Did I Do to Deserve This, My Lord?! 2

Vita - Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon
Vita - Shakedown Hawaii
PS4 - Aces of the Luftwaffe Squadron
PS4 - A Hole New World
PS4 - inFamous: Second Son
Wii - Castle of Shikigami III
3DS - Hey! Pikmin
3DS - Picross 3D: Round 2
3DS - The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes
>>>LRG MASTER LIST<<< Vita: Bastion, Bloodstained, CSH, Curses, Hue, Iconoclasts, La-Mulana, Mutant Blobs, Mudds Deluxe, Mudds SC, Oceanhorn, Oddworld Munch + Stranger, Rabi-Ribi, Rock Boshers, Runner, S+S, Sky Force, Spelunky, Stealth Inc, Super Hydorah, Swapper, Thomas, Volume, Xeodrifter, PS4: Bomb Chicken, Celeste, Kero Blaster, N++, Nex Machina, Splasher, Super Gunworld, PS3: Oddworld New N' Tasty, Switch: Freedom Planet, Slime-san
budgie
Physical Champion

Postby BLINXERIZER » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:53 am

Join the LRG forums!
BLINXERIZER
Forum Mod

Postby Fries » Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:10 pm

I guess this goes here; I won PlayStation LifeStyle's Ghost Giant contest!!

"We've got an exclusive giveaway for a limited edition Ghost Giant vinyl soundtrack, with only 200 copies of this special LP ever produced. We're giving our readers a chance to win one of them, as well as a physical copy of the game."
"We want to make sure our winner is going to appreciate the limited prize, so we want you to tell us what you love most about Ghost Giant. Using the entry app below, please provide us with the required information and fill out the comment field with why you want to win this limited edition Ghost Giant vinyl soundtrack prize package."
https://www.playstationlifestyle.net/20 ... oundtrack/

----
And for anyone that wants a copy of the vinyl, there are very limited remaining quantities that were listed on the Perp Games Store this past Monday:
https://www.perpgames.com/product/ghost ... d-edition/
Fries
Forum Mod

PreviousNext

Return to Collecting