Page 130 of 137

Re: Your latest gaming pick-ups!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:03 am
by Tiger-kai
Wow! I loved biomotor unitron! The neo Geo pocket was my first handheld so I have lots of great memories from it

Re: Your latest gaming pick-ups!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:02 pm
by Best1989
Tiger-kai wrote:Wow! I loved biomotor unitron! The neo Geo pocket was my first handheld so I have lots of great memories from it


I played some minutes to test it, and it looks great! I'm eager to start the game. That manual is nice too.

Re: Your latest gaming pick-ups!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:46 am
by Hellblazer1138
Haven't posted in this thread for a while now. Went to PAX East today and picked up a few things:
Image
Image

Re: Your latest gaming pick-ups!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:12 pm
by Best1989
Nice! I need to get Dead Cells.

Re: Your latest gaming pick-ups!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:12 pm
by BLINXERIZER
This is the first pickup I have posted in a while. Had gotten alot of stuff before this but I really don't feel like going back and trying to get pics (couldn't even remember where I left off from the last time I posted stuff) so I will just start fresh from here.

Got Ghoulboy PS4 in the mail today! I got # 0211!

Image

Re: Your latest gaming pick-ups!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:00 pm
by qui_suis
BLINXERIZER wrote:This is the first pickup I have posted in a while. Had gotten alot of stuff before this but I really don't feel like going back and trying to get pics (couldn't even remember where I left off from the last time I posted stuff) so I will just start fresh from here.

Got Ghoulboy PS4 in the mail today! I got # 0211!

Image


marvelous acquisition

Re: Your latest gaming pick-ups!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:50 am
by BLINXERIZER
Owlboy PS4 Limited Edition and Proto Man mini helmet.

Image

Re: Your latest gaming pick-ups!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:43 am
by fgsfds100
Shame about those big dents.

Re: Your latest gaming pick-ups!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:51 am
by qui_suis
fgsfds100 wrote:Shame about those big dents.


99% because he order it from bestbuy they use those spider theft control

Im right Blink????

Re: Your latest gaming pick-ups!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:44 am
by BLINXERIZER
qui_suis wrote:
fgsfds100 wrote:Shame about those big dents.


99% because he order it from bestbuy they use those spider theft control

Im right Blink????


Yup... BUT I got it for $30 so I'm ok. Don't want to bother trying to exchange it. Everything else on the inside is fine.

Re: Your latest gaming pick-ups!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:39 pm
by Dr. Robotnik
Found a Pokemon XD edition GameCube for a dollar. Pretty roughed up cosmetically except for the top emblem which seems to be ok, but I have the preorder bonus GC skins from the XD game I can slap on it to match and cover most of them up.

Re: Your latest gaming pick-ups!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:55 am
by kazumn
I promised to be more active so here are last weeks pick ups first off i bagged both Tezuka Osamu game boy lights, they have been on my rader for a while, now that i have made up my mind and will be chasing a complete japanese gameboy collection may aswell add some cool things first :

first up the astro boy one :
Image

and likely my favourite of the two :
Image

also picked up this gameboy perfect catalogue with documents all 1262 game boy and game boy color games, this will help me compile a complete list finally :
Image
Image

3 more japanese gamecube games, i already had ohenro-san with the meter but this is the standalone version it was cheap so eh why not not. Robocop is one of the rarer jpn gamecube games, been after one for a while but japanese sellers Always want 80-100$+ for them. Just when i was about to gave in, i found a sealed on for 10£ in an english webstore. Sonic collection came from their aswell actually suprised i diden't already had it yet.
I think i need 13 games left for a complete jpn gc set.
Image

Re: Your latest gaming pick-ups!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:11 am
by mr. Hyde
kazumn wrote:I promised to be more active so here are last weeks pick ups first off i bagged both Tezuka Osamu game boy lights, they have been on my rader for a while, now that i have made up my mind and will be chasing a complete japanese gameboy collection may aswell add some cool things first :

first up the astro boy one :
Image

and likely my favourite of the two :
Image

also picked up this gameboy perfect catalogue with documents all 1262 game boy and game boy color games, this will help me compile a complete list finally :
Image
Image

3 more japanese gamecube games, i already had ohenro-san with the meter but this is the standalone version it was cheap so eh why not not. Robocop is one of the rarer jpn gamecube games, been after one for a while but japanese sellers Always want 80-100$+ for them. Just when i was about to gave in, i found a sealed on for 10£ in an english webstore. Sonic collection came from their aswell actually suprised i diden't already had it yet.
I think i need 13 games left for a complete jpn gc set.

Image
is there a english version of that book about gameboy games?

Re: Your latest gaming pick-ups!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:09 am
by Best1989
kazumn wrote:... now that i have made up my mind and will be chasing a complete japanese gameboy collection ...


The absolute madman.

Some cool stuff! Are you going for a CIB set? Or are you fine with cartridge only? 1232 games sounds like something that takes a lot of space.

Re: Your latest gaming pick-ups!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:58 am
by kazumn
Best1989 wrote:
kazumn wrote:... now that i have made up my mind and will be chasing a complete japanese gameboy collection ...


The absolute madman.

Some cool stuff! Are you going for a CIB set? Or are you fine with cartridge only? 1232 games sounds like something that takes a lot of space.


Complete in the box my man that's the way to go, I'm not going after gbc titles tough, just Original black and white ones should be doable with little over 500 titles if i don't get sidetracked too much.

Re: Your latest gaming pick-ups!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:59 am
by mr. Hyde
2 things

a blue dsi xl for dirt cheap
and a aqua blue japanese vita without any scratch at all complete with box etc.

that was an expensive one luckily I knew the seller and could pay of a bit every month in 1 go I would have never been able to get it.

Re: Your latest gaming pick-ups!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:05 am
by kazumn
mr. Hyde wrote:is there a english version of that book about gameboy games?


Not that i know off as it focusses only on the japanese libary not the english one.

Should you be interested and have no problem with reading pdf files here is a free "ebook" about the gameboy :

https://daddarulekonge.itch.io/the-game ... pedia-book

also should you be interested their are more about other systems, well worth a scroll trough as it's free anyway :
https://daddarulekonge.itch.io/

Re: Your latest gaming pick-ups!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:12 am
by mr. Hyde
kazumn wrote:
mr. Hyde wrote:is there a english version of that book about gameboy games?


Not that i know off as it focusses only on the japanese libary not the english one.

Should you be interested and have no problem with reading pdf files here is a free "ebook" about the gameboy :

https://daddarulekonge.itch.io/the-game ... pedia-book

also should you be interested their are more about other systems, well worth a scroll trough as it's free anyway :
https://daddarulekonge.itch.io/
thnaks gonna look into that later:)

Re: Your latest gaming pick-ups!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:37 am
by Best1989
kazumn wrote:Complete in the box my man that's the way to go, I'm not going after gbc titles tough, just Original black and white ones should be doable with little over 500 titles if i don't get sidetracked too much.


"CIB or go home!" is the way to go 8-)

Well, I wish you a smooth journey on that quest. I'm trying to get the complete NGPC NA set (30 CIB + 2 cart only) and it's proven to be more difficult than I thought, because of the casino games. Overall prices are also through the roof, so I'm being patient with what I pick up.

Re: Your latest gaming pick-ups!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:37 am
by BuraddoRun
Those Tezuka Gameboys are pretty sweet! I've always liked LE systems with characters on them, but for some reason I've literally never bought any. Japan got a heck of a lot more over the years than we have. Maybe when another Switch comes out I'll shoot for an LE, since I haven't gotten the Switch yet.

Re: Your latest gaming pick-ups!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:44 am
by budgie
Pickups from December 2018 to March 2019:

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
(CLICK FOR LARGER IMAGES)

PSP
Archer MacLean's Mercury & Mercury Meltdown
Darkstalkers Chronicle: The Chaos Tower
Daxter
Death Jr.
Exit
Gitaroo Man Lives!
God of War: Chains of Olympus
GripShift
LocoRoco 2
Lumines
Motorstorm: Arctic Edge
N+
OutRun 2006: Coast 2 Coast
Patapon
Patapon 2
Practical IQ
Puzzle Chronicles
Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters
Secret Agent Clank
Super Monkey Ball Adventure
Tokobot
Tony Hawk's Project 8
Wipeout Pure

PS4
Fox N Forests
God of War
Horizon Chase Turbo
Unravel Yarny Bundle

Vita
Fast Striker
GhoulBoy
Ice Cream Surfer
Riddled Corpses EX
The Jak and Daxter Trilogy

SFC - Demon's Blazon (AKA Demon's Crest)
SFC - Super Bomberman
3DS - Sonic Generations
DS - Prince of Persia: The Fallen King
GBA - Boktai: The Sun is in Your Hand
GBA - Bomberman Tournament
GB - Kirby's Star Stacker
MD - Bio-Hazard Battle
Ridley Amiibo

Re: Your latest gaming pick-ups!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:21 am
by Best1989
A lot of good stuff there! I need to get back to PSP collecting, really liked that system.

Re: Your latest gaming pick-ups!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:35 am
by mr. Hyde
nice stuff budgie and best yeha you should is an realy under appreciated system

I will get back to it in the future as well.

stil tons of games to get for it.

Re: Your latest gaming pick-ups!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:43 am
by kazumn
It's also one of the cheapest systems to collect for as, so many good games can be bought for next to nothing.

that outrun coast to coast psp port is def one off the best portable racers out their.

Re: Your latest gaming pick-ups!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:48 pm
by BuraddoRun
I got this today, which I wasn't planning to post about since it's not all that interesting. We all know about the game, and many of us ordered a copy:

Image

But then I noticed the sticker with the copy # on the back:

Image

So I thought it was interesting enough to post.

Image

Pretty nifty! I don't know when they number these or how it relates to orders, and it doesn't really matter, but it's still pretty cool. I mean, number 2? I never expected to get that low of a number.

Re: Your latest gaming pick-ups!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:30 pm
by fgsfds100
I looked up that game when PA added it. Gameplay seemed to be the typical somewhat dull modern auto-battle stuff, which is okay, but the environment textures looked horrible in the gameplay videos I saw, and I just can't do undubbed dialog-heavy games. Fighting games with some quips between fights in story/arcade mode, okay, but not an RPG.

Re: Your latest gaming pick-ups!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:00 pm
by BuraddoRun
fgsfds100 wrote:I looked up that game when PA added it. Gameplay seemed to be the typical somewhat dull modern auto-battle stuff, which is okay, but the environment textures looked horrible in the gameplay videos I saw, and I just can't do undubbed dialog-heavy games. Fighting games with some quips between fights in story/arcade mode, okay, but not an RPG.


Man, I'm the opposite. I like playing in the original language, even if it means I have to read a lot.

Re: Your latest gaming pick-ups!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:16 pm
by nosaveddata
Anybody got a spare copy of sword and fairy?

I have a spare ghoulboy :D

Re: Your latest gaming pick-ups!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:04 pm
by BLINXERIZER
nosaveddata wrote:Anybody got a spare copy of sword and fairy?

I have a spare ghoulboy :D

Shouldn't this be in trades?

Re: Your latest gaming pick-ups!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:10 pm
by Best1989
Yeah, you would probably have better chances posting it in the trades section, if only for new people looking for certain games who doesn't necessarily check all the topics.