• Who is online

Got a sweet collection? Talk about here and show us!

Postby shinoff2183 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:54 am

Did state of mind release on ps4 physically anywhere?
See ya around Lawrence
shinoff2183
Ultimate Fan

Postby doenerroemer » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:08 pm

In Germany: yes (https://www.amazon.de/State-of-Mind-Playstation-4/dp/B07CCFRZQ9)
In Europa: maybe, because there‘s also a PEGI rating.
Rest of the world: idk
doenerroemer
True Believer

Postby shinoff2183 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:18 pm

doenerroemer wrote:In Germany: yes (https://www.amazon.de/State-of-Mind-Playstation-4/dp/B07CCFRZQ9)
In Europa: maybe, because there‘s also a PEGI rating.
Rest of the world: idk

Does the german version have english? I have been pretty interested in this game so im just trying to have an idea.
See ya around Lawrence
shinoff2183
Ultimate Fan

Postby shinoff2183 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:30 pm

So I cant edit my post now? https://limitedgamenews.com/2018/08/18/ ... witch-ps4/

I found this info about state of mind, it basically says a physical ps4 release was teased but hasnt happened for u.s. yet
See ya around Lawrence
shinoff2183
Ultimate Fan

Postby doenerroemer » Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:24 am

According to Amazon it has english and german as languages:
You see it under: „Produktdetails“ and „Sprachen“ :-)
doenerroemer
True Believer

Postby Newhopes » Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:41 pm

This is everything I've added to my collection since about mid december, it's the largest pick up month I've had in a long time, not much in the way of retro other than Dragon force which I am pretty happy about been hunting for a mint copy for years.

Newhopes
I want to believe

Postby Best1989 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:15 am

Some nice games there. Congrats on Dragon Force!
Best1989
Global Mod

Postby BuraddoRun » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:14 pm

It's been a while since I posted in this topic, but I got a few interesting things in the mail today (and some nice surprises):

1. PS4 Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection International: I kind of forgot that this was coming out until I was browsing Play-Asia after Christmas looking to import a few random games. Yes, I literally felt like using some Christmas money to spontaneously buy some import games. When I was a kid, I used to do that at my birthday or Christmas, and it was fun just importing and trying out unknown games that simply looked cool. Anyhow, I saw it and said, "Oh yeah, this is the version that the Japanese got after they complained that the game only had the American ROMs on it!" So yeah, I didn't really need it, but SF2 and its various incarnations will ALWAYS be in my top 10 list of all time favorite games, so I got it. It even came with a companion book, which was cool and unexpected. I guess you can't really call this one "unknown," but whatever.

2. PS4 Closed Nightmare: With the power of the internet I can cheat now, unlike when I was a kid, and actually look at gameplay videos before I buy. This one looks pretty cool. It's a horror visual novel/adventure game with live action video footage. Looks fun, and there are let's plays online if I get stuck.

3. PS4 World End Syndrome: The last of my trio of off-the-cuff JP import purchases. This is a visual novel that supposedly has well-developed characters and a twisty, interesting plot. Of course it's in Japanese, BUT...it's coming to America this year. For now, I think it's scheduled to be digital-only. I figure there will be some let's plays I can follow along with once it gets released here. And if it ever does release physically stateside, I'll probably double-dip. This came with a surprise companion CD. I haven't listened to it yet, but it appears to be a drama CD rather than a soundtrack. Still cool and something they do in Japan sometimes that pretty much always gets left out when domestic releases are done, sadly.

4. GBA Game Boy Advance Video: Dragon Ball GT Vol. 1, All Grown Up Vol. 1, and Nicktoons Collection Vol. 2: Yeah, this was pretty much an impulse buy. :lol: I used to think these carts were so cool, and just wanted the DBGT one for the collection. I headed to eBay and found it packaged with these other 2, all brand new, for $8 and free shipping. So, I bought the lot.
BuraddoRun
Ultimate Fan

Postby Best1989 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:29 pm

What finally arrived today.

I'm on a portable fever, so I got this. I guess it's time to finally get serious and learn some Japanese.

That Guilty Gear is terrible btw. Moves at like 10fps lol
Best1989
Global Mod

Postby BuraddoRun » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:38 am

Best1989 wrote:Image

What finally arrived today.

I'm on a portable fever, so I got this. I guess it's time to finally get serious and learn some Japanese.

That Guilty Gear is terrible btw. Moves at like 10fps lol

I used to have a Neo Geo Pocket Color, and I wish I would've kept it. It's a great system. I've never played a Wonder Swan before, though, but it is a system that I was always intrigued by. Good pickups!
BuraddoRun
Ultimate Fan

Postby kube00 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:43 am

Went to the Portland Retro Gaming Swapped picked up another 3DS and a few games for cheap. Snagged a N64 as well.

Traded a few empty cases for ones I needed. Bought Tony Hawk 2 on the DC and Crazy Taxi 2. Got home and discovered I already have Crazy Taxi 2...
Co-Founder of http://www.the-gamers-lounge.com/
Former EIC of Goozernation.com
kube00
Physical Champion

Postby BuraddoRun » Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:00 pm

kube00 wrote:Went to the Portland Retro Gaming Swapped picked up another 3DS and a few games for cheap. Snagged a N64 as well.

Traded a few empty cases for ones I needed. Bought Tony Hawk 2 on the DC and Crazy Taxi 2. Got home and discovered I already have Crazy Taxi 2...

That's ultimately why I made a VGCollect account. I can check my inventory online at any time.
BuraddoRun
Ultimate Fan

Postby nosaveddata » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:42 pm

Could anybody get me a copy of rollercoaster tycoon for ps4. I see so far it's a NA release.
nosaveddata
Ultimate Fan

Postby nosaveddata » Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:39 am

New games. Haven't posted for a while as stopped buying for a while. Bit of a hiatus as collecting has gotten bit manic for me. I'm focusing on PlayStation games and that it. That means everything else is going. I've already sold my 3do , cdi , lynx and some Nintendo bits. Still got loads and might put a few on the trading pages.

Anyway this is me from Xmas to this day. Picked up strange brigade yesterday very good game. I was intent on grabbing resident evil 2 but I'm not paying game.com prices of 45 GBP so grabbed strange brigade cheap. Also grabbed a resi evil 2 candle zombie scented and not suprisingly it absolutely stinks. Fruit racing and bendy were presents for my daughter's at Xmas.

Xenon was a game I missed on lrg and picked up cheap via eBay.
nosaveddata
Ultimate Fan

Postby Newhopes » Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:57 pm

February pick ups.

Pretty big month again mainly concentrating on the Vita ATM before the games vanish from stores, really impressed with the Sayonara UmiharaKawase++ collectors edition really high quality production.
Newhopes
I want to believe

Postby Best1989 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:37 pm

Alisia Dragoon, great game.
Best1989
Global Mod

Postby Best1989 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:19 pm

Shameless double post for this.

Got some mail today:

Gold card for Late Shift!

I was anxiously waiting for these games, want to play some NGPC.
Best1989
Global Mod

Postby BuraddoRun » Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:13 am

Best1989 wrote:I was anxiously waiting for these games, want to play some NGPC.

It's always fun getting games for systems you recently purchased.

I got a duo of classics in this week.

I can't recall if I ever actually played MDK (I have a vague memory of renting it, or maybe playing a demo), but I definitely had MDK2 for the Dreamcast. I had a lot of fun and laughs with it, but never beat it. I found both of these brand new for good prices and went for them. MDK's case is cracked but that's OK.
BuraddoRun
Ultimate Fan

Postby BuraddoRun » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:20 pm

Well, I highly doubt these will ever be remastered and re-released (though if they are, I'll be all over them), so I bought the originals.

Both are brand new, but I will open them tonight! They are the Japanese versions (2nd is only JP anyway), but that works for me since I don't have a NA PS2 anyway. I do have a JP PS2.

*Edit: They are Ka (Mr. Mosquito) & Ka 2: Let's Go Hawaii
BuraddoRun
Ultimate Fan

Postby nosaveddata » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:50 am

New games.

The lost child reminds me so far of persona, very much has that feel.

nosaveddata
Ultimate Fan

Postby Fries » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:36 pm

nosaveddata wrote:New games.

Nice. If you haven't, make sure you play the prequel to Silence called The Whispered World - you won't have any idea (at least in terms of context) what's going on otherwise. It has a physical version on PC that's extremely cheap nowadays, and the game is also on Steam/GOG.
Fries
Forum Mod

Postby nosaveddata » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:26 am

Fries wrote:
nosaveddata wrote:New games.

Nice. If you haven't, make sure you play the prequel to Silence called The Whispered World - you won't have any idea (at least in terms of context) what's going on otherwise. It has a physical version on PC that's extremely cheap nowadays, and the game is also on Steam/GOG.

Thanks I may do that, I will have to create a stem account at some point. I fancy one of those nvidia shields to emulate stiff and finally get into PC gaming.

Came across quite a rare game in this region, I've never seen a copy on shelves and I haven't seen one online with a PEGI rating sticker stuck over a ESRB rating.
Got the game for real cheap so very happy.

nosaveddata
Ultimate Fan

Postby nosaveddata » Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:19 am

This came through the mail, will open it and play today as it looks really fun.
Could potentially be a rare physical if it's not released anywhere else or have a reprint.

nosaveddata
Ultimate Fan

Postby shinoff2183 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:15 am

nosaveddata wrote:Could anybody get me a copy of rollercoaster tycoon for ps4. I see so far it's a NA release.

Is the ps4 version is it vr or normal?

Never mind I see you got it lol
See ya around Lawrence
shinoff2183
Ultimate Fan

Postby nosaveddata » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:27 pm

shinoff2183 wrote:
nosaveddata wrote:Could anybody get me a copy of rollercoaster tycoon for ps4. I see so far it's a NA release.

Is the ps4 version is it vr or normal?

Never mind I see you got it lol

You can play it normally but it's much better in vr. It's not a bad game, easy to make the rides but it's a bit of a glitchy mess. Sometimes the game just decides it doesn't want to play. Ive never had to restart a game so often.
nosaveddata
Ultimate Fan

Postby Nyxus » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:00 am

Devil May Cry 5 Deluxe Edition (steelbook)

More pics
Nyxus
I want to believe

Postby BuraddoRun » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:05 pm

Fresh out of the FedEx box:

1. 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim Prologue: I'm interested in the full game and love Vanillaware's style, so when I saw they were releasing a demo on-disc with some extra goodies, I was intrigued. I might give this a go in a few minutes.

2. Kyoei Toshi Welcome Price Edition: I probably didn't need this one since I have the first edition of the game, but I bought it on the slight chance that it has a new build with the patches. It doesn't appear that it does, but it's OK. It was a cheap purchase and I love the game so supporting it with a double-buy isn't the end of the world.
BuraddoRun
Ultimate Fan

Postby Dr. Robotnik » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:41 pm

^I was wondering what the hell that Prologue version was. Been eagerly anticipating the full version for a while, but the Prologue sounds cool if it works as both a demo and an exclusive story or something before the events of the main game. Do you have any idea if they announced an English release?(I imagine it would be on PSN outside of Japan, but maybe we could get an LRG release or something if its getting an international release) Vanillaware is one of my top favorite devs, so I definitely want to grab this regardless if it stays in Japan.
Dr. Robotnik
Ultimate Fan

Postby BuraddoRun » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:55 pm

Dr. Robotnik wrote:^I was wondering what the hell that Prologue version was. Been eagerly anticipating the full version for a while, but the Prologue sounds cool if it works as both a demo and an exclusive story or something before the events of the main game. Do you have any idea if they announced an English release?(I imagine it would be on PSN outside of Japan, but maybe we could get an LRG release or something if its getting an international release) Vanillaware is one of my top favorite devs, so I definitely want to grab this regardless if it stays in Japan.

From what I've read, it lets you play the first 3 hours of the main game. I'm not so sure it acts as an exclusive prequel, though. That is to say, I don't know if there's any extra story to be had here. It's possible. Sometimes games change from the point of demos/betas to the final release. It does come with a CD mini-soundtrack (10 tracks), a visual book (34 pages), and a PSN code for a theme and avatar. I'll definitely post about it after I play it.
BuraddoRun
Ultimate Fan

Postby Best1989 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:26 pm

Stuff that arrived today:

Best1989
Global Mod

PreviousNext

Return to Collecting