• Who is online

Got a sweet collection? Talk about here and show us!

Postby Thunderbolt_47 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:36 am

It's not a game by itself, but it's very, very gaming-related : I recently received in the mail my Yellow 13, Razgriz and Yuktobanian flag patches from the Ace Combat games, now I'll have cook stuff to wear to airsoft games apart from my STALKER patches!
Thunderbolt_47
I want to believe
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:29 pm


Postby guy3467 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:31 pm

I picked up Don't Starve for ps4 today. I got lucky & found the complete version at a random Gamestop I just happened to stop at on my way somewhere else. I've been looking for awhile but have only been able to find the manufacturing error versions before today. I'm very happy! :D
guy3467
I want to believe
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:07 pm


Postby blckman » Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:24 pm

Picked up two copies of Gundemoniums from Strictly Limited Games on Saturday. Have not purchased a Vita game from LRG or any other third party in about a month or two. Now just purchasing PC games from now on. Also will pick up Dragon's Lair HD for the PC soon. https://www.amazon.com/Dragons-Lair-HD- ... ref=sr_1_1
I Already have Dragon's lair HD-DVD: https://www.amazon.com/Dragons-Lair-DVD ... ref=sr_1_1 and on the 3DO: https://www.amazon.com/Dragons-Lair-3do ... fkmrnull_1.

https://www.strictlylimitedgames.com/re ... demoniums/.

Note: I was told some people were looking for me. I am not that much a part of the forum anymore and no longer a part of the stream. Just FYI. Happy gaming everyone.
blckman
Physical Champion
 
Posts: 486
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:30 am
Location: Pasadena,CA


Postby BuraddoRun » Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:41 am

blckman wrote:Picked up two copies of Gundemoniums from Strictly Limited Games on Saturday. Have not purchased a Vita game from LRG or any other third party in about a month or two. Now just purchasing PC games from now on. Also will pick up Dragon's Lair HD for the PC soon. https://www.amazon.com/Dragons-Lair-HD- ... ref=sr_1_1
I Already have Dragon's lair HD-DVD: https://www.amazon.com/Dragons-Lair-DVD ... ref=sr_1_1 and on the 3DO: https://www.amazon.com/Dragons-Lair-3do ... fkmrnull_1.

https://www.strictlylimitedgames.com/re ... demoniums/.

Note: I was told some people were looking for me. I am not that much a part of the forum anymore and no longer a part of the stream. Just FYI. Happy gaming everyone.


No joke, I had originally decided to pass on this one, but after reading your post I was reminded that I had fun with this on PS3 (though I didn't make it far) so, I went to the site and saw they were still available. Needless to say, I pulled the trigger (pun intended). Even if you don't post that much anymore, it's still nice to see you around here every now and again, blckman. Take care.
Image
Image
User avatar
BuraddoRun
Ultimate Fan
 
Posts: 7655
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:13 pm
Location: Texas, United States


Postby blckman » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:36 am

BuraddoRun wrote:
blckman wrote:Picked up two copies of Gundemoniums from Strictly Limited Games on Saturday. Have not purchased a Vita game from LRG or any other third party in about a month or two. Now just purchasing PC games from now on. Also will pick up Dragon's Lair HD for the PC soon. https://www.amazon.com/Dragons-Lair-HD- ... ref=sr_1_1
I Already have Dragon's lair HD-DVD: https://www.amazon.com/Dragons-Lair-DVD ... ref=sr_1_1 and on the 3DO: https://www.amazon.com/Dragons-Lair-3do ... fkmrnull_1.

https://www.strictlylimitedgames.com/re ... demoniums/.

Note: I was told some people were looking for me. I am not that much a part of the forum anymore and no longer a part of the stream. Just FYI. Happy gaming everyone.


No joke, I had originally decided to pass on this one, but after reading your post I was reminded that I had fun with this on PS3 (though I didn't make it far) so, I went to the site and saw they were still available. Needless to say, I pulled the trigger (pun intended). Even if you don't post that much anymore, it's still nice to see you around here every now and again, blckman. Take care.


Thank you ever so much BuraddoRun. I remember a couple of months ago when I mentioned in the stream "I wish Dragon's Lair would come to the PS Vita." Low and behold, I predicted another one. It just didn't come to the Vita physically. It came to the PS4. I mentioned this not because of arrogance, but because most of the titles I mentioned in the stream actually came to reality. If that was to ever happen it would be an instant classic. It might be possible because I remember many years ago when I had an Iphone 3G I played it and it ran very well until the updates. https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dragons ... 18348?mt=8. Also notice how the game is only 2.1GB. Killzone Mercenary carries 3.9Gb on the PS Vita.

Man...to see a Dragon's Lair/Space Ace Combo on a single Vita cart would be awesome. BuraddoRun, I just lost so much interest in the forums since the Vita is nearing the end and the PC will always be my bread and butter. This is just not the forum to talk about PC games because most of the fans here are console enthusiasts. I could be way off base with that last statement though. Who knows....I feel that the Vita is a great system, but the timing was wrong for the system and the propitiatory memory just upset people. Nintendo's timing is great for the Switch and LRG jumped on board quickly. That is a good strategy moving forward from a business standpoint. Have a wonderful holiday everyone. Blessings and be safe out there. Watch your back. Happy shopping..... :D
blckman
Physical Champion
 
Posts: 486
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:30 am
Location: Pasadena,CA


Postby Tornado » Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:19 am

This book arrived at the weekend.

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
Tornado
Ultimate Fan
 
Posts: 2286
Joined: Thu May 12, 2016 4:54 pm
Location: United Kingdom


Postby budgie » Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:28 am

October pickups:

Image
Image
(CLICK FOR LARGER IMAGES)

PS4 - Mega Man X Legacy Collection 1 + 2
PS4 - Super Gunworld 2
PS4 - Wuppo
3DS - Angry Birds Trilogy
GBA - Contra Advance: The Alien Wars EX (repro)
GBA - Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts (repro)
GBC - Bionic Commando: Elite Forces (repro)
GBC - R-Type DX (repro)

and 2 albums - Guitars That Ate My Brain and Igorrr - Nostril
>>>LRG MASTER LIST<<< Vita: Bastion, Bloodstained, CSH, Curses, Hue, Iconoclasts, La-Mulana, Mutant Blobs, Mudds Deluxe, Mudds SC, Oceanhorn, Oddworld Munch + Stranger, Rabi-Ribi, Rock Boshers, Runner, S+S, Sky Force, Spelunky, Stealth Inc, Super Hydorah, Swapper, Thomas, Volume, Xeodrifter, PS4: Bomb Chicken, Celeste, Kero, N++, Nex Machina, Splasher, Super Gunworld, PS3: Oddworld NNT, Switch: Blazing Chrome, BPM, Freedom, Slime-san
User avatar
budgie
Physical Champion
 
Posts: 364
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:46 am
Location: United Kingdom


Postby Best1989 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:40 am

Dat Wuppo, I love the game. Still missing that last trophy for the Platinum, though o.ó
Image
User avatar
Best1989
Global Mod
 
Posts: 4870
Joined: Thu May 12, 2016 10:41 am
Location: Here and there


Postby Fries » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:12 pm

Best1989 wrote:Dat Wuppo, I love the game. Still missing that last trophy for the Platinum, though o.ó

Get on that; how can you call yourself the Best if you haven't gotten all the trophies yet? ;)
User avatar
Fries
Forum Mod
 
Posts: 4381
Joined: Wed May 18, 2016 6:23 pm


Postby Tornado » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:09 am

My long awaited LRG package arrived today.

Image

Image
User avatar
Tornado
Ultimate Fan
 
Posts: 2286
Joined: Thu May 12, 2016 4:54 pm
Location: United Kingdom


Postby nosaveddata » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:17 am

New games.

Invisible hours and observer courtesy of a great guy mykul for trading with me. Top notch. Only means I'm missing 3 games so far for complete ps4 list.

I managed to get ardello, extinction and mini golf for very cheap prices at a eBay 10 percent off sale.

Image
User avatar
nosaveddata
Ultimate Fan
 
Posts: 1758
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:19 am
Location: The north east of England


Postby BuraddoRun » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:07 am

nosaveddata wrote:New games.

Invisible hours and observer courtesy of a great guy mykul for trading with me. Top notch. Only means I'm missing 3 games so far for complete ps4 list.



Which 3 games are you missing? What "full list" do you have? All EU releases? All English language releases? Just games on your personal want list?
Image
Image
User avatar
BuraddoRun
Ultimate Fan
 
Posts: 7655
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:13 pm
Location: Texas, United States


Postby Best1989 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:09 am

BuraddoRun wrote:
nosaveddata wrote:New games.

Invisible hours and observer courtesy of a great guy mykul for trading with me. Top notch. Only means I'm missing 3 games so far for complete ps4 list.



Which 3 games are you missing? What "full list" do you have? All EU releases? All English language releases? Just games on your personal want list?


An "all PS4 games with an e in their name" full list.
Image
User avatar
Best1989
Global Mod
 
Posts: 4870
Joined: Thu May 12, 2016 10:41 am
Location: Here and there


Postby MYKUL77 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:16 am

nosaveddata wrote:New games.

Invisible hours and observer courtesy of a great guy mykul for trading with me. Top notch. Only means I'm missing 3 games so far for complete ps4 list.

I managed to get ardello, extinction and mini golf for very cheap prices at a eBay 10 percent off sale.

Image


Thanks nosaveddata for sending me Dark Mystery - PS4 (Germany), Great Trader! :D


nosaveddata wrote:Only means I'm missing 3 games so far for complete ps4 list.


I think he is referring to his Limited Run PS4 set.
User avatar
MYKUL77
LRG Super Fan
 
Posts: 602
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:22 pm
Location: Las Vegas, NV.


Postby nosaveddata » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:59 am

MYKUL77 wrote:
nosaveddata wrote:New games.

Invisible hours and observer courtesy of a great guy mykul for trading with me. Top notch. Only means I'm missing 3 games so far for complete ps4 list.

I managed to get ardello, extinction and mini golf for very cheap prices at a eBay 10 percent off sale.

Image


Thanks nosaveddata for sending me Dark Mystery - PS4 (Germany), Great Trader! :D


nosaveddata wrote:Only means I'm missing 3 games so far for complete ps4 list.


I think he is referring to his Limited Run PS4 set.


Yeah no worries I still owe you another game I'll get onto that soon.
Yeah I mean lrg ps4 list, sorry for not being clear.
A full ps4 list would be a mean feat lol

Also to add extinction is a really good game. Totally under the radar, having a tin of fun with it. Fully recommended.
User avatar
nosaveddata
Ultimate Fan
 
Posts: 1758
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:19 am
Location: The north east of England


Postby blckman » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:31 pm

Hello everyone. As you know, I'm not here very much. However, when I post I get a great deal of attention. And this one is a top ten post for Vita lovers I feel. This one is exciting and will blow your mind. Some incredible finds. Here we go. I am in Palmdale,CA this past Sunday for a family outing. I decide to look up Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus. Since I've had my first original black vita, this title has not surfaced at any Gamestops in the Southern California area in tact with the original box and reversible cover. Low-and-behold, I found one in Palmdale,CA. For me(just my opinion) this find rivals Supremacy MMA for the Vita because it is very hard to find here. And that says a great deal for Southern California. In most instances, the cart is sold by itself, but the original box and cover art is hard to come by.

Now the treat comes when I get to Gamestop. I arrived and purchased the game. I ask the merchant what else do you have. They usually open up the drawer for me wherever I go because I'm very convincing and just kind to most people I meet. I'm a huge people person. So, he brings out the box and I saw Resident Evil 2 Revelations. I say, "That is an import. How did you acquire that?" He couldn't explain. I ask how much is it. He looks it up in the computer and even try's to scan it. "It's not in our system because it was not made in North America. You want it for free? You can have it." Wow......got one for free. Really wanted this title and was going to import it from the likes of play-asia.com or another online merchant.

The next title I see just blew my mind. I ask, "Is that Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth there? That's an import too." He says, "Yes. That's an import too. You want it?" He handed it too me. I'm full of joy now. My point...what a heck of a find this was on a beautiful Sunday in Southern California. I could not find this game or the imports for that matter at any Gamestop in a 50 mile radius from Pasadena. Not at Gamedude, Gamerealms, or any other independent video game shop. Absolutely incredible. You have to love stories like this. I am always full of surprises. Happy shopping everyone. :D
Attachments
IMG_20181112_120451.jpg
IMG_20181112_120451.jpg (1.07 MiB) Viewed 2767 times
blckman
Physical Champion
 
Posts: 486
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:30 am
Location: Pasadena,CA


Postby nosaveddata » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:41 pm

Nice one. Very nice of the guy to give you those for free.
I've never thought about trading games in from other regions at my local store.
After all it's all region free and shouldn't matter. But looking at it from the game stores point of view I can imagine it would be a headache ringing up new barcodes for games.
Last edited by nosaveddata on Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
nosaveddata
Ultimate Fan
 
Posts: 1758
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:19 am
Location: The north east of England


Postby Best1989 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:02 pm

Nice score, man!
Image
User avatar
Best1989
Global Mod
 
Posts: 4870
Joined: Thu May 12, 2016 10:41 am
Location: Here and there


Postby Tornado » Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:43 am

It's been bit of a bumper few days/weeks for Switch stuff.

Image

Image

Flashback was £13.85 from Shopto.

Image

And Night Trap CE from LRG.

Image
User avatar
Tornado
Ultimate Fan
 
Posts: 2286
Joined: Thu May 12, 2016 4:54 pm
Location: United Kingdom


Postby Fajgar » Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:54 am

https://imgur.com/M2oUAOK
Found this for $2 today.
Fajgar
Physical Champion
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:53 am
Location: Sweden


Postby Fries » Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:42 pm

Fajgar wrote:https://imgur.com/M2oUAOK
Found this for $2 today.

Ooh, nice get.
User avatar
Fries
Forum Mod
 
Posts: 4381
Joined: Wed May 18, 2016 6:23 pm


Postby Tornado » Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:38 am

GRIP Collector's Edition for the Nintendo Switch arrived on Saturday.

Image

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
Tornado
Ultimate Fan
 
Posts: 2286
Joined: Thu May 12, 2016 4:54 pm
Location: United Kingdom


Postby Best1989 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:03 am

Fajgar wrote:https://imgur.com/M2oUAOK
Found this for $2 today.


One of my fav games ever. Nice score!

Tornado wrote:GRIP Collector's Edition for the Nintendo Switch arrived on Saturday.


Loving dat vinyl art, I should have bought it.
Image
User avatar
Best1989
Global Mod
 
Posts: 4870
Joined: Thu May 12, 2016 10:41 am
Location: Here and there


Postby qui_suis » Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:43 pm

Tornado wrote:It's been bit of a bumper few days/weeks for Switch stuff.

Image

Image

Flashback was £13.85 from Shopto.

Image

And Night Trap CE from LRG.

Image


wow Tornado, state of mind look stunning (i just check some video) i never knew it was at retail but seem only in Europe btw give up a review on the game for the switch thx.
NEW LIMITED RUN GAMES FAN!
no matter Josh or Doug if there is competitor rest assure i always be the #1 FAN in my heart
User avatar
qui_suis
Ultimate Fan
 
Posts: 3046
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:48 pm
Location: Canada


Postby Tornado » Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:22 am

Image

Image

Image

Image

Salt and Sanctuary arrived as well.

Image
User avatar
Tornado
Ultimate Fan
 
Posts: 2286
Joined: Thu May 12, 2016 4:54 pm
Location: United Kingdom


Postby Tornado » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:55 am

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
Tornado
Ultimate Fan
 
Posts: 2286
Joined: Thu May 12, 2016 4:54 pm
Location: United Kingdom


Postby Tornado » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:55 am

Image
User avatar
Tornado
Ultimate Fan
 
Posts: 2286
Joined: Thu May 12, 2016 4:54 pm
Location: United Kingdom


Postby Fries » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:22 pm

Here are all my pick-ups since August 7th:

Image
Currently waiting on a good chunk of stuff from LRG and others, but this is about everything I've gotten in the last half of 2018. I won the copies of Hue and Bastion, got Persona Dancing for $60 instead of $100 due to a pricing error, made some good trades with nosaveddata and rjdeeme29... so I didn't do half bad. Still working on the PSVR collection at a casual pace, grabbed Summer Lesson before that probably jumps in price - hopefully I can fill in some gaps of the set early in 2019 before the wave of new physical releases hits. Anyway, here is the full list.

From left to right:
Shenmue I & II LE, Yakuza Kiwami 2 Steelbook Edition, Hue PS4/Vita, Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition, Cosmic Star Heroine CE PS4
---
Persona Dancing: Endless Night Collection, Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner M∀RS, Summer Lesson: Allison Snow & Chisato Shinjo, The Inpatient, Severed LE
---
Ultimate VR Collection, Track Lab promo disc, DJ Max Technika Tune, Shinobido 2: Revenge of Zen, Bastion (signed by LRG staff), Cosmic Star Heroine, Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus
User avatar
Fries
Forum Mod
 
Posts: 4381
Joined: Wed May 18, 2016 6:23 pm


Postby VoltronsGrundle » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:01 am

I flipped a donkey kong nintendo cocktail table this weekend that I restored to working ordered and then converted to a 60 in 1 multicade that an acquaintance wanted for her husbands man cave for xmas.

With the extra funds I bought a few NES games I have wanted for a long time.
A near mint CIB Mega Man 4
A loose but near mint copy of Dragon Fighter
CIB copies of Double Dragon 1&2
And a near mint Contra Force CIB
I also got a cib copy of Tecmo Secret of the Stars for SNES in fantastic condition too!

Wish I could post pics but I cant ever get them to size properly through my iphone.

Congrats to everyone on their recent scores!
Defender of the Universe
User avatar
VoltronsGrundle
LRG Super Fan
 
Posts: 982
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:11 am


Postby budgie » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:41 am

November pickups:

My LRG hold order finally arrived :D

Image
Image
Image
(CLICK FOR LARGER IMAGES)

PS4
Aaero
Bleed + Bleed 2
Escape Goat 2
Mega Man 11
Sonic Mania Plus
Splasher
Vesta

Vita
Cosmic Star Heroine
Gundemoniums
Hue
Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee (PAX Variant)
Super Hydorah
Xenon Valkyrie+

PS3 - The Orange Box
3DS - Ever Oasis
3DS - Sonic Lost World
Album - Dir en Grey: Insulated World
>>>LRG MASTER LIST<<< Vita: Bastion, Bloodstained, CSH, Curses, Hue, Iconoclasts, La-Mulana, Mutant Blobs, Mudds Deluxe, Mudds SC, Oceanhorn, Oddworld Munch + Stranger, Rabi-Ribi, Rock Boshers, Runner, S+S, Sky Force, Spelunky, Stealth Inc, Super Hydorah, Swapper, Thomas, Volume, Xeodrifter, PS4: Bomb Chicken, Celeste, Kero, N++, Nex Machina, Splasher, Super Gunworld, PS3: Oddworld NNT, Switch: Blazing Chrome, BPM, Freedom, Slime-san
User avatar
budgie
Physical Champion
 
Posts: 364
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:46 am
Location: United Kingdom


PreviousNext

Return to Collecting