• Who is online

Got a sweet collection? Talk about here and show us!

Postby Best1989 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:35 am

A panda racing against a crocodile on a train? I'm in.
Best1989
Global Mod

Postby Dr. Robotnik » Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:08 pm

Glad to see Bard's Tale 4 is getting a retail release on console. Backing it on Kickstarter was my biggest KS burn and waste of money with their BS Steam-installer disc they put in as the "physical" PC copy. Going to try and see if I can ever sell the box set on ebay or something one of these days and try to at least get some of my cash back.

FORAGER is also getting a physical version on PS4 and Switch.
Dr. Robotnik
Ultimate Fan

Postby Rhetorical » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:50 pm

Dr. Robotnik wrote:Glad to see Bard's Tale 4 is getting a retail release on console. Backing it on Kickstarter was my biggest KS burn and waste of money with their BS Steam-installer disc they put in as the "physical" PC copy.

Same for me :/
Rhetorical
Physical Champion

Postby Fries » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:41 am

Rhetorical wrote:
Dr. Robotnik wrote:Glad to see Bard's Tale 4 is getting a retail release on console. Backing it on Kickstarter was my biggest KS burn and waste of money with their BS Steam-installer disc they put in as the "physical" PC copy.

Sorry guys, that sucks. I plan to get the PS4 release of The Bard's Tale IV: Director's Cut later in the year (our own LRG Adrian worked on the game, in fact), but getting burned by Kickstarter always stings. It's happened to me quite a number of times at this point.
Fries
Forum Mod

Postby Rhetorical » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:38 am

Fries wrote:
Rhetorical wrote:

Sorry guys, that sucks. I plan to get the PS4 release of The Bard's Tale IV: Director's Cut later in the year (our own LRG Adrian worked on the game, in fact), but getting burned by Kickstarter always stings. It's happened to me quite a number of times at this point.

I paid for the collection, it cost me $120 and this is without shipping or import and they told us they had no plans for console versions.
I detest liars
Rhetorical
Physical Champion

Postby mr. Hyde » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:28 am

Rhetorical wrote:
Fries wrote:
Rhetorical wrote:

I paid for the collection, it cost me $120 and this is without shipping or import and they told us they had no plans for console versions.
I detest liars
might have not been a lie they said they had no plans but maybe that changed and at the time it was true

stil sucks though
Image Image
mr. Hyde
Ultimate Fan

Postby BuraddoRun » Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:19 am

BuraddoRun
Ultimate Fan

Postby BuraddoRun » Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:36 am

BuraddoRun
Ultimate Fan

Postby kazumn » Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:13 am

Believe it or not, really looking forward to bee simulator day one purchase. Two point hospital is also supposed to be really good so i may get that one aswell.
kazumn
Physical Champion

Postby BuraddoRun » Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:26 am

kazumn wrote:Believe it or not, really looking forward to bee simulator day one purchase. Two point hospital is also supposed to be really good so i may get that one aswell.

I can't say I'm looking forward to it or that I will buy it Day One, but I am definitely interested in the game. It's something unique. I'll probably watch reviews before I commit.
BuraddoRun
Ultimate Fan

Postby Best1989 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:41 pm

I'll repeat myself and say that I admire PS4 full setters lol
Best1989
Global Mod

Postby Rhetorical » Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:21 am

Best1989 wrote:I'll repeat myself and say that I admire PS4 full setters lol

I would actually like to see someone with a full PS4 set, i would imagine it would be an incredibly rare and hard thing to do with the amount of limited print publishers and so many games being tied to exclusive shops or regions.

There is also the cases of Poop Slinger and that Japanese fighting game (i cannot remember the name of) that only had 50 copies made and was only given to staff. Sadly i cannot find the story on the Japanese fighter but it was somewhere on this forum a very long time ago.

I do not know if a full setter would count The Lost Bear since it did not have a disc but only a box and cover, but there were only 13 of those made too.
If it did count, by this logic i have a 'physical' copy of 'White Knight' on PS4. When GAME were selling the digital codes that had offical boxes and covers to advertise the game for sale like they do with many digital only games. When the digital sales run dry, they have to legally destroy the boxes and the covers.
Since my partner and i visit them a lot they did not see the harm in giving us one to keep.
Rhetorical
Physical Champion

Postby BuraddoRun » Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:16 pm

Rhetorical wrote:
Best1989 wrote:I'll repeat myself and say that I admire PS4 full setters lol

I would actually like to see someone with a full PS4 set, i would imagine it would be an incredibly rare and hard thing to do with the amount of limited print publishers and so many games being tied to exclusive shops or regions.

There is also the cases of Poop Slinger and that Japanese fighting game (i cannot remember the name of) that only had 50 copies made and was only given to staff. Sadly i cannot find the story on the Japanese fighter but it was somewhere on this forum a very long time ago.

I do not know if a full setter would count The Lost Bear since it did not have a disc but only a box and cover, but there were only 13 of those made too.
If it did count, by this logic i have a 'physical' copy of 'White Knight' on PS4. When GAME were selling the digital codes that had offical boxes and covers to advertise the game for sale like they do with many digital only games. When the digital sales run dry, they have to legally destroy the boxes and the covers.
Since my partner and i visit them a lot they did not see the harm in giving us one to keep.

Our very own Soera is trying to do it. I hope he succeeds! The Japanese fighter ended up getting a regular Japanese release: Fighting EX Layer. But yeah, it's definitely a grand undertaking!
BuraddoRun
Ultimate Fan

Postby BLINXERIZER » Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:28 pm

Wow some great games coming to the West!

Also I ust got a Chinese-English copy of Matterfall off ebay new for $12.98

Please visit my Deviantart page: https://crimson-x.deviantart.com/

XBX: BLINXERIZER
PSN: BLINXERIZER
NS: SW-6594-8506-3402

Join the LRG forums!
http://www.mightyrabbitstudios.com/limitedrunforums/index.php
BLINXERIZER
Forum Mod

Postby BuraddoRun » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:54 pm

This one looks unique:

This is an online game with a subscription service so it's a pretty pointless release:

Pretty much negates LRG's release:

I guess this series is pretty popular. An expansion:

Another pair of pointless releases from our friends at EA:

I don't know what "the equivalent of 35 DLC" is supposed to mean:

BuraddoRun
Ultimate Fan

Postby Best1989 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:18 am

Oh, didn't know there was a Risk of Rain 2.
Best1989
Global Mod

Postby kazumn » Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:05 pm

BuraddoRun wrote:[img]
I don't know what "the equivalent of 35 DLC" is supposed to mean:

It's orginally a free to play game, the 35dlc is every paid add on so far i guess. I may pick this one up later down the line, love me some fishing games (and their have been a lot of them lately) from time to time.
kazumn
Physical Champion

Previous

Return to Collecting