• Who is online

Got a sweet collection? Talk about here and show us!

Postby blckman » Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:10 pm

Picked up the Cowin E7 Pro's on amazon.com. I am a huge advocate of Cowin. They are better known for their MP3 players. I've had several of their Mp3 players in the past and they have never failed me. Love my music and I like to try different wireless headphones. The Beats are so overpriced, but the Sony M3's are better than the new Bose 700 series. Many people like those Sony M3's. When I put them on at Best Buy I mean I could not hear a thing in the store with all that background noise. So...I decided to get the E7 Pro. This is an upgraded version of the original E7's. And the E7 Pro's are even better than the the new E8's. Happy shopping everyone. :D

https://www.cowinaudio.com/collections/ ... headphones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtJd2jNEgns
blckman
Physical Champion

Postby blckman » Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:24 pm

I was at Target last night and I had been contemplating and researching for the past two weeks a Sony PS3 or PS4 controller. They just seemed so expensive. I mean running at $45-$100 easily. I just happened to go to the electronics section and I look for the PS4 controllers. Knowing darn well I won't buy things at retail price too much anymore. I look in the locked case and I see this for $29.98. At times, these type of finds are just God sent to me. I mean, there wasn't that many people in Target from the start. Especially since these regular unleaded gas prices are at $4.09 and climbing here in Southern California. What a find. A brand new clearance PS4 Wireless Dualshock controller I needed for my PSTV. The customer rep stated a guy came in yesterday and purchased three of them and stated he was going to sale them on ebay. Not surprised. In all, I think it is a good find. What do you all think? Happy gaming everyone.
Attachments
Dualshock 4.jpg
Dualshock 4.jpg (222.71 KiB) Viewed 29 times
blckman
Physical Champion

Postby Best1989 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:32 am

That's great, blckman. Nothing beats finding deals like that.
Best1989
Global Mod

Previous

Return to Collecting