• Who is online

Got a sweet collection? Talk about here and show us!

Postby BuraddoRun » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:35 pm

:lol:

It's OK. I'm not a sticker collector, so much. I just want the ones that come with the games I order at least. I wonder if they are still randomly placed in anyone's orders, or now if they just come for certain advertised purchases (special t-shirts, sticker grab bags, etc.). My guess is the latter.

Anyhow, it'll be cool if I get one eventually, but it's kind of fun just waiting rather than trying to trade directly for one. I'll keep looking with every package. ;)
Last edited by BuraddoRun on Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BuraddoRun
Ultimate Fan

Postby Xenogears » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:24 pm

:shock:
I don't think I've heard of these stickers...
when did they start being sent out randomly?
Xenogears
Physical Champion

Postby zoiks66 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:01 pm

I bought a LRG tshirt off eBay just for the gold sticker it came with. Luckily the tshirt fits me, so it was a bonus.
zoiks66
Physical Champion

Postby joenemesis » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:43 pm

zoiks66 wrote:I bought a LRG tshirt off eBay just for the gold sticker it came with. Luckily the tshirt fits me, so it was a bonus.

That is some sticker dedication right there
"Wonderful! These guys are filled with raspberry jam, Delicious!" - Christopher Walkenthrough - Doom
joenemesis
Physical Champion

Postby Toots » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:49 pm

I got a gold & 2 holiday stickers when I bought a bunch of grab bags last year :D

I also noticed that B&C stickers were available again from the merch department so I grabbed a few with my Aqua Kitty order - now just to hunt down the Postcards :shock:
LimitedRunDouglas wrote:No
Toots
LRG Super Fan

Postby BuraddoRun » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:11 pm

Xenogears wrote::shock:
I don't think I've heard of these stickers...
when did they start being sent out randomly?

In the early days of LRG, they would randomly place rare, golden stickers inside orders. Since then, they had a t-shirt sale at some point where they included the coveted sticker with every order. And, as you can see by Toots' response, when they did the sticker grab bags at Christmas (or was it Black Friday, or both?), they were put in some of those orders as well.
BuraddoRun
Ultimate Fan

Postby MYKUL77 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:38 pm

BuraddoRun, I have a gold sticker YOU can have. No trade.

Anyhow, it'll be cool if I get one eventually, but it's kind of fun just waiting rather than trying to trade directly for one. I'll keep looking with every package. ;)[/quote

I agree, but it's also fun to cross something off the list and move on to the next thing.
Anyways, just thought I'd offer. :)
MYKUL77
Physical Champion

Postby BuraddoRun » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:47 pm

MYKUL77 wrote:BuraddoRun, I have a gold sticker YOU can have. No trade.

I agree, but it's also fun to cross something off the list and move on to the next thing.
Anyways, just thought I'd offer. :)

I appreciate it. I REALLY do! But it's honestly OK. Like I said, I'm not really a sticker collector except for the ones that come with my ordered games. If I never get one even, I'll be OK. I don't want to take yours when it's really not super important to me. It's just one of those neat things, you know? You open your order and have a cool little extra in it.
BuraddoRun
Ultimate Fan

Postby MYKUL77 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:56 pm

I completely understand. :)
MYKUL77
Physical Champion

Postby Soera » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:04 pm

The gold sticker is the only one I havent gotten yet either.
Soera
LRG Super Fan

Postby Geo » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:23 pm

I don't really collect stickers, but here's what I have:

Geo
Physical Champion

Postby spookyswadloon » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:26 pm

Geo wrote:I don't really collect stickers, but here's what I have:

aha nice! i really shoulda gone for that one ebay auction with the t-shirt and gold sticker
spookyswadloon
Physical Champion

Postby CapinCold » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:20 pm

I have 2 gold stickers. They came with the first 2 games I won on the stream.
CapinCold
I want to believe

Postby 315retro » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:17 pm

I got mine when I bought a sticker pack from the store last year in like March.
http://www.instagram.com/315retro/ Check out my collection!!

ImageImage
315retro
Ultimate Fan

Postby FoP » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:49 am

I've got one, got it from the Futuridium release - second game I bought from here - where I also added in a few stickers.

I wonder why they've got a different style compared to the normal ones (as seen in Geos photo)? This looks more like it's on some sheet or roll, so I wonder if it's made at a different place or if it's just that it's gold that made it different? There are still many mysteries surrounding this little collectible.
FoP
Ultimate Fan

Postby HUSKY_SPECIAL » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:15 am

Still on the hunt for a gold sticker myself. Got a 2016 Holiday sticker for trade if anyone is up for it!
"First we fight, then we drink. Good luck!" -Barker, Titanfall 2
Trading some of THIS stuff for sealed LRG stuff that I need (PS4 + Vita)
My current LRG NEED/SELL/TRADE list
HUSKY_SPECIAL
Physical Champion

Postby smartzinc » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:28 am

has anyone else not been getting the correct sticker with their games lately? i haven't gotten a game specific sticker for i believe 5 games now. i've heard that orders go out based on location, farthest away ships first. if so, i live a few states away from lrg. by the time they get around to my order they're out of a game's corresponding sticker. if this is the case i may as well just start a pile of octodad stickers as thats what they always send me. i actually sent back the 1st octodad they sent me instead of the correct sticker. figured it would be a one time thing. nope. i know it sounds silly worrying about a sticker but it became part of the appeal of buying the games. theyll probably stop sending the postcards next.
smartzinc
Physical Champion

Postby BuraddoRun » Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:25 pm

smartzinc wrote:has anyone else not been getting the correct sticker with their games lately? i haven't gotten a game specific sticker for i believe 5 games now. i've heard that orders go out based on location, farthest away ships first. if so, i live a few states away from lrg. by the time they get around to my order they're out of a game's corresponding sticker. if this is the case i may as well just start a pile of octodad stickers as thats what they always send me. i actually sent back the 1st octodad they sent me instead of the correct sticker. figured it would be a one time thing. nope. i know it sounds silly worrying about a sticker but it became part of the appeal of buying the games. theyll probably stop sending the postcards next.

Others have had the same issue. I've seen a lot more posts about it for recent releases.
BuraddoRun
Ultimate Fan

Postby smartzinc » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:23 pm

BuraddoRun wrote:
smartzinc wrote:has anyone else not been getting the correct sticker with their games lately? i haven't gotten a game specific sticker for i believe 5 games now. i've heard that orders go out based on location, farthest away ships first. if so, i live a few states away from lrg. by the time they get around to my order they're out of a game's corresponding sticker. if this is the case i may as well just start a pile of octodad stickers as thats what they always send me. i actually sent back the 1st octodad they sent me instead of the correct sticker. figured it would be a one time thing. nope. i know it sounds silly worrying about a sticker but it became part of the appeal of buying the games. theyll probably stop sending the postcards next.

Others have had the same issue. I've seen a lot more posts about it for recent releases.

come on lrg, just make enough stickers to go around. we don't need another nintendo, purposely making small quantities of goods.
smartzinc
Physical Champion

Postby BuraddoRun » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:59 pm

So The Swindle and Dear Esther came in today:

But wait...in the middle there...is that...?

YES!!! I got a gold sticker with my order! Was it luck? Or maybe a cunning and observant LRG staffer saw my post and threw me a bone? I don't know, but I'm thankful. Again, it wasn't the biggest deal in the world, but it's still cool and much appreciated. I think it came at a fitting time. It will go nice in the Dear Esther case because Gold Foil! Thanks again LRG!
BuraddoRun
Ultimate Fan

Postby Fries » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:20 pm

Hey, congrats Buraddo! I had a feeling this might have been the extra surprise you mentioned in the other thread, and it couldn't have been more appropriate given the Dear Esther release.
Fries
Ultimate Fan

Postby Game Player S » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:06 pm

Have purchased every Vita game released by LRG to date, no Gold Sticker either. Not really sure what the odds of getting on randomly packed in is.
WELCOME TO THE NEXT LEVEL --- SEGA
Game Player S
Physical Champion

Postby Saturn » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:47 pm

How does the holiday sticker look like?
Saturn
LRG Super Fan

Postby MYKUL77 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:56 pm

Congratulations,
After all this time, you DO have a gold sticker!

Well done LRG.
MYKUL77
Physical Champion

Postby HUSKY_SPECIAL » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:19 pm

Saturn wrote:How does the holiday sticker look like?

Green with Red text

"First we fight, then we drink. Good luck!" -Barker, Titanfall 2
Trading some of THIS stuff for sealed LRG stuff that I need (PS4 + Vita)
My current LRG NEED/SELL/TRADE list
HUSKY_SPECIAL
Physical Champion

Next

Return to Collecting