• Who is online

Talk about everything else here!

Postby qui_suis » Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:53 am

Hi guy

anyone here play FORTNITE ?

at the moment fortnite offer a FREE heartspan glider there is 1 issue

- went you go to fortnite store it there and free but once you take it YOU can only gifted to someone
- you need to find someone who willing him to offer his heartspan glider in exchange you offer your

this offer end in 9h so please anyone want to help me i got the heartspan glider i will give it to you in exchange you send me your

P.S. my son play it and i told him i find a way to get it (no luck yet and time running out)

Fear Me All it playername in fortnite if you want to make a nice gesture add me and we can share(trade) the glider

IT FREE
NEW LIMITED RUN GAMES FAN!
no matter Josh or Doug if there is competitor rest assure i always be the #1 FAN in my heart
qui_suis
Ultimate Fan

Postby MYKUL77 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:09 am

Hey qui_suis,

I'll see if I can figure out how to do it. :D
MYKUL77
LRG Super Fan

Postby qui_suis » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:28 am

MYKUL77 wrote:Hey qui_suis,

I'll see if I can figure out how to do it. :D

:o :o :D :D

i just accept friend in fortnite :-)

just need to go into the store select the free heart span glider and it will ask you to who you want to gift it

p.s. went i try to send it to you it state i cant you be able to get gift only in 2 days (is it a new account ??)
no matter Josh or Doug if there is competitor rest assure i always be the #1 FAN in my heart
qui_suis
Ultimate Fan

Postby qui_suis » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:44 am

guess it wont work:

just read on epic forum rule for gift:
There are a few restrictions on how you can give gifts and who you can give them too, though. First of all, you can only give three gifts in any 24 hour window and you can only give them to people you’ve had on your friends list for more than 48 hours
qui_suis
Ultimate Fan

Return to General Discussions