• Who is online

Talk about everything else here!

Postby qui_suis » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:12 am

Hi Guy, Girl and gamer,

So today the game Moonlighter for all version turn out incomplete NOW. (they just release a new extension to the game)
real quick what's new: 8 news mini boss, you can farm companion (9 new one) to assist you and more

good new:
- it free

bad news:
- game is incomplete now

trailer for new and update version1.9
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spd-mDqqRD8

also take note developer are not done with the game they working on new content (or dlc) for it more detail soon
here what developer said: that's not our last word! We're working on more content and we're going to announce it as soon as we're ready!

here what new to the game:
New features and major changes:

Companions
— Nine new familiars have arrived to aid you in your dungeon crawling! Kill a particular enemy 10 times and a very special egg will appear! Give the egg three days to hatch and your fresh-faced familiar will be ready for action! Each sporting different mechanics, they can damage enemies, restore your life, get items for you, act as an additional chest, and more!

Minibosses
— Eight new minibosses are here to challenge you! They will appear as guardians of the dungeons, securing gateways leading to deeper rooms. They will emerge at the end of the first and second floor in each dungeon.

Zenon’s Campfire
— From now on, when you visit the dungeons at night, Zenon will be there, sitting by his campfire, ready to tell you some forgotten stories of Rynoka and Moonlighter’s world. Those tales will be unlocked with the game’s progression.

Tomo Stories
— We've modified and added more lines for Tomo. They should explain her relationship with Will better, shedding some light on their mutual past.

Banker Information
— We have introduced a lot of special warnings and UI changes to avoid the Banker "stealing" your money. A lot of you forgot to revisit that mustachioed capitalist and were losing the investment.

Sorting Items
— We've added a sorting mechanic inside the inventory.

Get the Broom!
— We’ve added the possibility to get the Broom™ from Le Retailer (if you’ve managed to lose it somehow!). The Broom™ is important for getting some achievements - so we hope you like this little feature!

Prices Update
— We’ve added a new system in the Shop to better inform whenever an item’s price gets updated.
+ Minor changes and Fixes

As part of the new Moonlighter "Friends & Foes" update, launching today for free on all platforms, Digital Sun and 11 bit studios are introducing nine new companions to the game. The freshly introduced nine familiars can’t really talk, but they’re more than happy to aid you during your most dangerous adventures to the dungeons outside the merchant village of Rynoka. To counterbalance these new buddy upgrades the developers have also added brand-new, ferocious minibosses.

do you think we will see a definite edition of moonlighter later on ? would you like to see a new retail versionwith all complete patch and dlc ? share your opinion here

QuiSuis
NEW LIMITED RUN GAMES FAN!
no matter Josh or Doug if there is competitor rest assure i always be the #1 FAN in my heart
qui_suis
Ultimate Fan

Postby 315retro » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:15 pm

Are there new trophies? I absolutely loved this game so much I'd like to revisit it. I wanted to get it on switch again but now maybe I'll wait and see if they do a full version.
http://www.instagram.com/315retro/ Check out my collection!!

ImageImage
315retro
Ultimate Fan

Postby Ancestral_Spirit » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:21 pm

Ugh, i still want the Signature Edition, but this does put me off somewhat. If someone finds any news before i do if they have plans to do an actual COMPLETE release after all this DLC is out, lemme know :p

Currently Playing:

Superbeat Xonic - Vita - What is it with rhythm games being so damned hard!?
A Rose in the Twilight - Vita - The extra dungeon is so damn frustrating! Such a sad idea for a game :_(
Warframe - PS4 - The only sorta MMO i've ever started, and i love it! :D
The Last Guardian - Threw some curveball story moments, and now some curveball trophies >.<
Heart no Kuni no Alice Anniversary Edition - PC - What a sweet hare! Er, i mean DOG, please don't shoot me Elliot! :O
Ancestral_Spirit
LRG Super Fan

Postby 315retro » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:06 pm

I'd say I highly doubt it, especially since it's free dlc but I've been wrong many times before.
http://www.instagram.com/315retro/ Check out my collection!!

ImageImage
315retro
Ultimate Fan

Postby DrLight66 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:06 pm

The only Signature Edition release i know of that actually has all patches/dlc on disc is Slain, the rest are all missing at least one patch or all patches.
If a game doesn't run at 60fps then it isn't worth playing.
DrLight66
Ultimate Fan

Postby qui_suis » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:16 pm

DrLight66 wrote:The only Signature Edition release i know of that actually has all patches/dlc on disc is Slain, the rest are all missing at least one patch or all patches.

Slain got a dlc ?? :shock:
no matter Josh or Doug if there is competitor rest assure i always be the #1 FAN in my heart
qui_suis
Ultimate Fan

Postby jrmann33 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:22 pm

I was looking into buying this game physically soon. I think it is ridiculous that the PS4 version is 19.99 while the Switch version is 34.99. I like the convenience of Switch but I am probably going to go back to picking up games solely based on cheaper price. Saving 15 bucks to just play Moonlighter on PS4 makes way more sense to me.
jrmann33
Ultimate Fan

Postby qui_suis » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:33 pm

jrmann33 wrote:I was looking into buying this game physically soon. I think it is ridiculous that the PS4 version is 19.99 while the Switch version is 34.99. I like the convenience of Switch but I am probably going to go back to picking up games solely based on cheaper price. Saving 15 bucks to just play Moonlighter on PS4 makes way more sense to me.

you can have it for 16.19$ at gamestop if your pro member (used copy) but 16$ cant go wrong at that price
qui_suis
Ultimate Fan

Postby DrLight66 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:52 pm

qui_suis wrote:
DrLight66 wrote:The only Signature Edition release i know of that actually has all patches/dlc on disc is Slain, the rest are all missing at least one patch or all patches.

Slain got a dlc ?? :shock:

No, but it did get a patch for PS4 (which is included on the disc). The patch fixes a bug where if you delete save file 2 or 3, it also deletes save file 1
If a game doesn't run at 60fps then it isn't worth playing.
DrLight66
Ultimate Fan

Postby BuraddoRun » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:14 pm

At least they're offering it free. I'm not a fan of DLC of course, but at least they're doing right by it and giving to everyone who purchased the game. If this was decided to be made after the game released, then it is what DLC was meant to be, a true expansion of the base game. Hopefully they'll release a full version physically once it's all done.
BuraddoRun
Ultimate Fan

Return to General Discussions