• Who is online

Talk about everything else here!

Postby Gargus » Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:46 am

So I have gamers club unlocked at bestbuy and its running out soon and its been discontinued so I figured Id share it if anyone had some games they want to buy and share some love before mine expires forever.

It will only work in store as you have to tell them you have bestbuy rewards at checkout, and you can use the rewards by giving a telephone number. Just give them the phone number and it applies automatically. It will work on all games except digital game cards, and it works on amiibos. So a 60 dollar game you can get for 48, etc. And it works on clearance and games on sale.

Just PM me and Ill give you the phone number to give the cashier at checkout.
Last edited by Gargus on Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gargus
I want to believe

Postby BLINXERIZER » Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:53 am

It doesn't only work in store, it works online too. I have GCU until April and it works just fine online for games and amiibos.

Please visit my Deviantart page: https://crimson-x.deviantart.com/

Please visit my Bonanza page: https://www.bonanza.com/booths/BLINXERIZER

XBX GAMERTAG: BLINXERIZER
PSN ID: BLINXERIZER
BLINXERIZER
Ultimate Fan

Postby MYKUL77 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:46 am

Gargus wrote:So I have gamers club unlocked at bestbuy and its running out soon and its been discontinued so I figured Id share it if anyone had some games they want to buy and share some love before mine expires forever.

It will only work in store as you have to tell them you have bestbuy rewards at checkout, and you can use the rewards by giving a telephone number. Just give them the phone number and it applies automatically. It will work on all games except digital game cards, and it works on amiibos. So a 60 dollar game you can get for 48, etc. And it works on clearance and games on sale.

That's a really nice offer! :D

I have the BB Club for a little while longer too. I try to get all my games from them, it's nice to not pay full price.
MYKUL77
LRG Super Fan

Postby StormJumper » Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:46 pm

Gargus wrote:So I have gamers club unlocked at bestbuy and its running out soon and its been discontinued so I figured Id share it if anyone had some games they want to buy and share some love before mine expires forever.

That's what I have still til middle of 2020 so I am going to squeeze every last drop of BloodMoney from it.
StormJumper
LRG Super Fan

Postby Gargus » Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:53 pm

Mine is expiring on the 15th so time is running out if anyone else wants to use it.

BLINXERIZER wrote:It doesn't only work in store, it works online too. I have GCU until April and it works just fine online for games and amiibos.

You cant use my GCU online for other peoples accounts. It will only work in store as you have to give them my phone number.
Gargus
I want to believe

Postby bmcphail » Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:33 pm

Gargus wrote:Mine is expiring on the 15th so time is running out if anyone else wants to use it.

BLINXERIZER wrote:It doesn't only work in store, it works online too. I have GCU until April and it works just fine online for games and amiibos.

You cant use my GCU online for other peoples accounts. It will only work in store as you have to give them my phone number.

You do know that if they start seeing purchases pop up around the country that they will flag and close your account, right? Maybe it doesn't matter to you because your GCU is ending, but you will also lose your RZ points and be locked out of making future online purchases.
bmcphail
LRG Super Fan

Postby BLINXERIZER » Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:06 am

Gargus wrote:Mine is expiring on the 15th so time is running out if anyone else wants to use it.

I was referring to gcu in general. It is not smart just giving out your phone number. Better option would be to use PayPal and just buy the item for them and have it shipped to them.

Please visit my Deviantart page: https://crimson-x.deviantart.com/

Please visit my Bonanza page: https://www.bonanza.com/booths/BLINXERIZER

XBX GAMERTAG: BLINXERIZER
PSN ID: BLINXERIZER
BLINXERIZER
Ultimate Fan

Postby StormJumper » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:45 am

GCU is good and hopefully until mine is expired. But what isn't good is to give out your Phone for others that gives them access to your BB account and private information especially your Address. So one needs to think long and hard on this. If this is a Family member that is different. Giving information to total Stranger isn't a wise decision here. You could use your GCU to buy the product for them and then have them pay you with paypal and then ship it to them that would be the SAFE and SMART move here.
StormJumper
LRG Super Fan

Postby supercutz » Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:37 pm

The OP is just trying to rack up points from other people's purchases.

Shady.
supercutz
LRG Super Fan

Postby Best1989 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:43 am

supercutz wrote:The OP is just trying to rack up points from other people's purchases.

Shady.

In exchange of a discount for game purchases. Not that shady, if you ask me. Both sides win.
Best1989
Ultimate Fan

Return to General Discussions