• Who is online

Talk about everything else here!

Postby shinoff2183 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:15 pm

See ya around Lawrence
User avatar
shinoff2183
Ultimate Fan
 
Posts: 5967
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:44 am
Location: Erie, PA


Postby Tomorrow » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:29 pm

Very nice! :) it seems like you were really digging this game from your prior topic about it so I’m happy for you!

I think ima pass on it personally I think my collection is getting a wee bit out of hand so I’m going to try to be a lot more picky
User avatar
Tomorrow
LRG Super Fan
 
Posts: 775
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:04 pm


Postby FoP » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:37 am

Tomorrow wrote:I think ima pass on it personally I think my collection is getting a wee bit out of hand so I’m going to try to be a lot more picky


Don't fight the wave; ride it instead. :P

I picked this up, along with Bit Dungeon, Riddled Corpses and another copy of Demetrios.
For some damn reason the one they sent me along with Ice Cream Surfer wasn't sealed, and customer service stopped replying to me about that for some reason. ...don't blame them too much for that because in the same mail I also asked why I didn't get Ice Cream Surfer in the same package, as I had combined them, but then I got Ice Cream Surfer to my other address. They must've thought I'm an idiot, combining both to different addresses, so I don't really blame them TOO much for dropping it. :lol:
User avatar
FoP
Ultimate Fan
 
Posts: 5664
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:32 am
Location: Sweden


Postby Tomorrow » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:07 am

FoP wrote:
Tomorrow wrote:I think ima pass on it personally I think my collection is getting a wee bit out of hand so I’m going to try to be a lot more picky


Don't fight the wave; ride it instead. :P



Haha I don’t think I can afford to it’s already causing me to miss out on a lot of games I want to buy out that aren’t limited indie releases. :P and I haven’t even played through half of the indie releases! lol
User avatar
Tomorrow
LRG Super Fan
 
Posts: 775
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:04 pm


Postby shinoff2183 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:15 pm

Tomorrow wrote:Very nice! :) it seems like you were really digging this game from your prior topic about it so I’m happy for you!

I think ima pass on it personally I think my collection is getting a wee bit out of hand so I’m going to try to be a lot more picky



Definitely excited for this. Just hoping they don't sell out before I can get one.
See ya around Lawrence
User avatar
shinoff2183
Ultimate Fan
 
Posts: 5967
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:44 am
Location: Erie, PA


Postby Ancestral_Spirit » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:10 pm

allensmith wrote:I get to know some useful ideas here. Redartgames are really nice. I am facing Windows 10 Preparing Automatic Repair Error. How can I fix it?


?

This is a bot right?
Image

Currently Playing:

Superbeat Xonic - Vita - What is it with rhythm games being so damned hard!?
A Rose in the Twilight - Vita - The extra dungeon is so damn frustrating! Such a sad idea for a game :_(
Warframe - PS4 - The only sorta MMO i've ever started, and i love it! :D
The Last Guardian - Threw some curveball story moments, and now some curveball trophies >.<
Heart no Kuni no Alice Anniversary Edition - PC - What a sweet hare! Er, i mean DOG, please don't shoot me Elliot! :O
User avatar
Ancestral_Spirit
LRG Super Fan
 
Posts: 865
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:37 am
Location: My House ;)


Postby FoP » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:14 pm

Ancestral_Spirit wrote:This is a bot right?


It's either that or someone working in a spam factory. I reported it earlier today.
It's nice to see that they're getting smarter and more discreet though. :P
User avatar
FoP
Ultimate Fan
 
Posts: 5664
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:32 am
Location: Sweden


Postby BLINXERIZER » Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:07 pm

FoP wrote:
Ancestral_Spirit wrote:This is a bot right?


It's either that or someone working in a spam factory. I reported it earlier today.
It's nice to see that they're getting smarter and more discreet though. :P

I'm not so sure it's a good thing that they are getting smarter... if Terminator has taught us anything. :?
Join the LRG forums!
http://www.mightyrabbitstudios.com/limitedrunforums/index.php

Image

Please visit my Deviantart page: https://crimson-x.deviantart.com/

XBX: BLINXERIZER
PSN: BLINXERIZER
SW-6594-8506-3402
User avatar
BLINXERIZER
Ultimate Fan
 
Posts: 3584
Joined: Thu May 12, 2016 3:27 am
Location: Texas


Postby BuraddoRun » Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:43 pm

BLINXERIZER wrote:
FoP wrote:
Ancestral_Spirit wrote:This is a bot right?


It's either that or someone working in a spam factory. I reported it earlier today.
It's nice to see that they're getting smarter and more discreet though. :P

I'm not so sure it's a good thing that they are getting smarter... if Terminator has taught us anything. :?


:lol:

I completely agree!

Terminator, Matrix, Ex Machina, Her...never trust a bot!!!

Or an ape. Don't trust them either!
Image
Image
User avatar
BuraddoRun
Ultimate Fan
 
Posts: 7016
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:13 pm
Location: Texas, United States


Postby shinoff2183 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:42 pm

BuraddoRun wrote:
BLINXERIZER wrote:
FoP wrote:
Ancestral_Spirit wrote:This is a bot right?


It's either that or someone working in a spam factory. I reported it earlier today.
It's nice to see that they're getting smarter and more discreet though. :P

I'm not so sure it's a good thing that they are getting smarter... if Terminator has taught us anything. :?


:lol:

I completely agree!

Terminator, Matrix, Ex Machina, Her...never trust a bot!!!

Or an ape. Don't trust them either!



What, Apes are great. It's not their fault we mistreated them.
See ya around Lawrence
User avatar
shinoff2183
Ultimate Fan
 
Posts: 5967
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:44 am
Location: Erie, PA


Postby BuraddoRun » Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:36 am

shinoff2183 wrote:
BuraddoRun wrote:
BLINXERIZER wrote:
FoP wrote:
Ancestral_Spirit wrote:This is a bot right?


It's either that or someone working in a spam factory. I reported it earlier today.
It's nice to see that they're getting smarter and more discreet though. :P

I'm not so sure it's a good thing that they are getting smarter... if Terminator has taught us anything. :?


:lol:

I completely agree!

Terminator, Matrix, Ex Machina, Her...never trust a bot!!!

Or an ape. Don't trust them either!



What, Apes are great. It's not their fault we mistreated them.



Image

Image

Image

Image

I rest my case.
Image
Image
User avatar
BuraddoRun
Ultimate Fan
 
Posts: 7016
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:13 pm
Location: Texas, United States


Postby ChaosFox » Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:22 am

Has anyone actually received anything from Red Art Games? I'm still waiting for my Bard's Tale and bit.dungeon+. I sent them a mail (in French) and they responded (in French) that it would be shipped within the week. That was two weeks ago and still no word.
User avatar
ChaosFox
Physical Champion
 
Posts: 220
Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:17 am
Location: Germany


Postby shinoff2183 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:52 am

BuraddoRun and all those apes were mistreated, I dont watch family guy any more but even chris mistreated the monkey in the closest. Ewww the things that poor monkey has seen
See ya around Lawrence
User avatar
shinoff2183
Ultimate Fan
 
Posts: 5967
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:44 am
Location: Erie, PA


Postby Wixmef » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:31 pm

ChaosFox wrote:Has anyone actually received anything from Red Art Games? I'm still waiting for my Bard's Tale and bit.dungeon+. I sent them a mail (in French) and they responded (in French) that it would be shipped within the week. That was two weeks ago and still no word.
I received Bard's Tale and Ice Cream Surfer about three weeks ago. I got an email that my order had been shipped and it arrived the next week (Sweden). Sadly I had to download a patch for Bard's Tale to fix a bug that prevented progress after like one hour(?) into the game. If someone manages to figure out some kind of workaround without having to patch the game that would be neat, otherwise a pretty disappointing physical.
User avatar
Wixmef
I want to believe
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:24 pm


Postby BuraddoRun » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:27 pm

shinoff2183 wrote:BuraddoRun and all those apes were mistreated, I dont watch family guy any more but even chris mistreated the monkey in the closest. Ewww the things that poor monkey has seen


:lol:

Yes, if we're kind to the apes I'm sure they will be kind to us as well. I fed a monkey at work a few months ago, actually. Someone had it illegally and we housed it for a week or so before getting it to a rescue group.
Image
Image
User avatar
BuraddoRun
Ultimate Fan
 
Posts: 7016
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:13 pm
Location: Texas, United States



Return to General Discussions