• Who is online

Talk about everything else here!

Postby Dante2k4 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:56 pm

Saw today that Signature Edition has Darkest Dungeon Collector's Edition, which is (finally) a version that collects ALL of the content on the disc, but I can only find this version at Signature. I know that, traditionally, Signature Edition releases tend to be slightly more "premium" versions of games that also end up hitting normal retail outlets, but since I don't see it anywhere else, I'm curious if this is an ACTUAL exclusive.

If so, I guess I'll finally have a reason to buy from them? Though I am a bit suspicious. Seems like a prime target for someplace like LRG to swoop in and pick up the NA release...
Dante2k4
LRG Super Fan

Postby Best1989 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:57 am

Haven't seen anything about another release, sadly. Aside from Signature's and the one currently on Amazon, there seems to be nothing.

I've been considering a Vita copy for myself, but idk.
Best1989
Ultimate Fan

Postby nosaveddata » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:22 pm

I'm sure gamefairy are selling darkest dungeon but unsure if it's the complete collection.
nosaveddata
Ultimate Fan

Postby shinoff2183 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:24 pm

Ive seen it at gamestop but I doubt its a complete
See ya around Lawrence
shinoff2183
Ultimate Fan

Postby Dr. Robotnik » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:43 pm

My interest was perked at the potential of it containing all the DLC, but I noticed this on the bottom of the page listing:

SWITCH USERS PLEASE NOTE:

This Darkest Dungeon: Collector's Edition cartridge is the same as the Darkest Dungeon: Ancestral Edition version but with all downloadable DLC unlocked. This product entitles you to; The original game, The Crimson Court, The Shield Breaker, The Musketeer and The Color of Madness). * An internet connection is required to download the DLC content.

Sounds like it doesn't contain everything on the card, but may want to contact the company directly to find out.
Dr. Robotnik
Ultimate Fan

Postby StormJumper » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:10 pm

The Special Edition AFAIK is from Signature site not from anywhere else I seen. I bought previous version aka Darkest Dungeon: Ancestral Edition from Amazon. But I was also told by email that if you don't preorder before December 25, 2018 you will not get the coin. That's what I was told by Signature in the email. So AFAIK that would mean orders after that date won't get the coins. So this is why I ordered all four before the December 25 time.
StormJumper
LRG Super Fan

Postby Dante2k4 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:10 pm

Dr. Robotnik wrote:My interest was perked at the potential of it containing all the DLC, but I noticed this on the bottom of the page listing:

SWITCH USERS PLEASE NOTE:

This Darkest Dungeon: Collector's Edition cartridge is the same as the Darkest Dungeon: Ancestral Edition version but with all downloadable DLC unlocked. This product entitles you to; The original game, The Crimson Court, The Shield Breaker, The Musketeer and The Color of Madness). * An internet connection is required to download the DLC content.

Sounds like it doesn't contain everything on the card, but may want to contact the company directly to find out.

Oof, that sucks. Thankfully the PS4 version has no such disclaimer, so I'm thinking it's fine, but that's a real bummer for anyone wanting to get the Switch release.

Anyways, I guess I'll just give this an order. I prefer not to import if I don't need to, but this is coming out pretty soon, so if LRG DOES have it, they waited too long to say something about it.

Either way, really glad there's going to be at least ONE version of this thing where everything is on disc.
Dante2k4
LRG Super Fan

Postby StormJumper » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:54 pm

Unfortunately this isn't a LRG release. AFAIK
StormJumper
LRG Super Fan

Postby qui_suis » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:55 pm

Im on my lunch break.. :o

I think if switch dont have color of madness on the cart it because of $$$$$

By releasing the way it now it required 2GB switch cart
If they put color of madness it will required 4GB cart

Color of madness it 804.95mb

What is your opinion share it
NEW LIMITED RUN GAMES FAN!
no matter Josh or Doug if there is competitor rest assure i always be the #1 FAN in my heart
qui_suis
Ultimate Fan

Return to General Discussions