• Who is online

Suggest new releases and discuss past and upcoming releases.

Postby qui_suis » Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:32 pm

ok guy not in good mood today due i miss my dragon fantasy vita....but show must go on and i continue to share all the info here:

friday 19 april 2019 LRG will have Nurse Love Syndrome Regular and CE edition price havent being giving number of copy no info yet

title and game info:
Nurse Love Syndrome

ABOUT THIS GAME
In a fantasy Japan, where womanly love is the norm, and a nurse can heal others with a touch of her hands...

Meet cheerful Kaori Sawai, fresh out of nursing school, as she joins Yurigahama Hospital. Surviving a near death experience as a child left
her with a desire to become a nurse and "healing hands" that let her relieve pain in patients just by touching them.

Written by real life nurses Sakura Sakura and Madoka Madoka, Nurse Love Syndrome shares the same world as Nurse Love Addiction. Focusing
on young adults fresh out of school, guide Kaori in her story of growth, love, and medicine.

Quirky Cast
From the strict head nurse Hatsumi Otsuka, big-sisterly Yasuko Yamanouchi, and nursing school senpai Nagisa Fujisawa, to the hostile patient
Sayuri Sakai, cute looking high-schooler Ami Asada, and the mysterious Master of Room 310, the cast of quirky characters will all define Kaori's growth.

Multiple Endings
Let your choices decide how Kaori will grow her relationship, and lead her to one of the 20 or more endings, of sweet love or darker passions.

QUESTION WAS ASK WAITING FOR THEY REPLY ON THAT PART:
Complete Edition
Nurse Love Syndrome includes all the content of the updated Nurse Love Syndrome Re:Therapy game released in Japan, for you to enjoy the definitive edition of love and nursing.

The collector edition will included:
including the game
Soundtrack CD
8 Trading Cards
Kaori Sawai ID badge!

trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2by0MwUpO4

vita trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7IkiIX0qNw

ImageImage
ImageImage

also on the 19 april 2019

- ALONE WITH YOU CLASSIC EDITION - VITA - 400 copie - 39.99$
- ALONE WITH YOU - VITA - 1400 copie - 24.99$
- ALONE WITH YOU CLASSIC EDITION - PS4 - 400 copie - 39.99$
- ALONE WITH YOU - PS4 - 1200 copie - 24.99$

Again LRG make it 2 per customer on a vita game that is limit to 1400 copie

this friday alone with you vita is limit to 2000 including the Classic edition here what it mean

- there is 2000 copie of the game
- minus LRG keep about 200 (10%) for lost, damage or convention
- now we are at 1800 copie available but wait
- classic edition 400 copie
- so regular edition there will be ONLY 1400 copie max and it 2 PER PERSON!!

so the
10am - 800 copie forsale
06pm - 600 copie forsale
[/b]

trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iw2bBuWXLyQ

review
https://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/alone-with-you

trophie
https://psnprofiles.com/guide/4992-alone-with-you-trophy-guide

Last edited by qui_suis on Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
NEW LIMITED RUN GAMES FAN!
no matter Josh or Doug if there is competitor rest assure i always be the #1 FAN in my heart
qui_suis
Ultimate Fan

Postby Lvclix » Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:04 pm

Oh heck yeah. I missed the first one so I’m all over this. I was able to snag a copy of the vita dragon fantasy game I’d happily trade for the vita version of the other nurse game if you’re interested.
Lvclix
I want to believe

Postby qui_suis » Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:08 pm

Lvclix wrote:Oh heck yeah. I missed the first one so I’m all over this. I was able to snag a copy of the vita dragon fantasy game I’d happily trade for the vita version of the other nurse game if you’re interested.

thx for the offer really appreciate but i got only 1 copy and it normal one.
no matter Josh or Doug if there is competitor rest assure i always be the #1 FAN in my heart
qui_suis
Ultimate Fan

Postby BroerMeneer » Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:14 pm

Thank you for making this topic Qui Sui, know that it's really appreciated.

The pricing for this game will be interesting to see, the previous Nurse game was much more expensive than most other vita games from LRG, so I'm thinking this one might be 50 dollars as well... which I really hope isn't the case, because ouch... that's going to hurt the wallet. Especially with the 15 dollar international shipping on top.
BroerMeneer
Physical Champion

Postby Lvclix » Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:27 pm

qui_suis wrote:
Lvclix wrote:Oh heck yeah. I missed the first one so I’m all over this. I was able to snag a copy of the vita dragon fantasy game I’d happily trade for the vita version of the other nurse game if you’re interested.

thx for the offer really appreciate but i got only 1 copy and it normal one.

Well if you change your mind I’ve got a couple months before it’s in hand. My offer will stand until then.
Lvclix
I want to believe

Postby qui_suis » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:03 pm

BroerMeneer wrote:Thank you for making this topic Qui Sui, know that it's really appreciated.

The pricing for this game will be interesting to see, the previous Nurse game was much more expensive than most other vita games from LRG, so I'm thinking this one might be 50 dollars as well... which I really hope isn't the case, because ouch... that's going to hurt the wallet. Especially with the 15 dollar international shipping on top.

hey BroerMeneer it all my pleasure if it help ever 1 singler person then i'm happy :D
qui_suis
Ultimate Fan

Postby Aggie Tsubi » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:39 pm

BroerMeneer wrote:The pricing for this game will be interesting to see, the previous Nurse game was much more expensive than most other vita games from LRG, so I'm thinking this one might be 50 dollars as well... which I really hope isn't the case, because ouch... that's going to hurt the wallet. Especially with the 15 dollar international shipping on top.

I think it'll come down to what the digital price point is, and I sincerely hope Degica is smart enough not to price the digital version at $40. Collectible physical releases are one thing, but this late into the Vita's life, it'd be madness to think people are up for dropping $40 digitally for a Vita game. London Detective Mysteria came out digitally just a few months ago, and it's every bit as much of a full-fledged and featured visual novel as the Nurse Love games, yet XSEED still priced it at only $30.
Aggie Tsubi
Physical Champion

Postby qui_suis » Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:03 pm

still no info on price but it should be 50$ for regular and 75 or 85 for CE base on what previous one sold.
qui_suis
Ultimate Fan

Postby 315retro » Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:15 pm

Suuuuuper easy pass for me lol but I'm glad yall can get hyped for it!
http://www.instagram.com/315retro/ Check out my collection!!

315retro
Ultimate Fan

Postby blckman » Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:48 pm

An easy pass as well.
blckman
Physical Champion

Postby qui_suis » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:21 pm

also on the 19 april 2019

it 2 per customer on a vita game that is limit to 1400 copie

this friday alone with you vita is limit to 2000 including the Classic edition here what it mean

- there is 2000 copie of the game
- so regular edition there will be ONLY 1400 copie

so the
10am - 800 copie forsale
06pm - 600 copie forsale[/color][/b]

Last edited by qui_suis on Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
qui_suis
Ultimate Fan

Postby BuraddoRun » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:37 am

Alone With You was another game that was on the rumored-but-almost-certain-to-come list for a long time. I'm glad it's finally coming out, but I don't think I'm going to get it.
BuraddoRun
Ultimate Fan

Postby Grizzled » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:03 pm

You want some nurse love? Then take a look at your pocket. Can you dig deep? How deep you ask? $49.99 for the Standard Edition (2000 copies) and $74.99 for the Collector's Edition (2000 copies). Two/customer for both. Will the increased price stave off the Vita bloodlust or will it have absolutely no effect? Just 4 days to find out.
Last edited by Grizzled on Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grizzled
Physical Champion

Postby Best1989 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:31 pm

Grizzled wrote:You want some nurse love? Then take a look at your pocket. Can you dig deep? How deep you ask? $49.99 for the Standard Edition (2000 copies) and $74.99 for the Collector's Edition (2000 copies). Two/customer for both. Will the increased price stave the Vita bloodlust or will it have absolutely no effect? Just 4 days to find out.

I think the first one was round those prices too. This is one I will let pass.
Best1989
Global Mod

Postby BroerMeneer » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:00 pm

I'm going to get NLS together with Giga Wrecker this Friday, but that's definitely going to hurt my wallet (or bank account rather) a ton, yeeouch! I was expecting it to be that price though.

Alone With You looks really interesting to me as well, but funds.
BroerMeneer
Physical Champion

Postby Tekkaman » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:11 pm

So the Alone With You Classic Edition has me a bit confused. Will it be 400 copies per console, meaning 800 copies in all? Or will it be 400 total, meaning 200 PS4 and 200 Vita?
Tekkaman
LRG Super Fan

Postby mr. Hyde » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:09 pm

Tekkaman wrote:So the Alone With You Classic Edition has me a bit confused. Will it be 400 copies per console, meaning 800 copies in all? Or will it be 400 total, meaning 200 PS4 and 200 Vita?
it SHOULD be 400 per system but I cnat be 100% sure
Image Image
mr. Hyde
Ultimate Fan

Postby LimitedRunDouglas » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:29 pm

Tekkaman wrote:So the Alone With You Classic Edition has me a bit confused. Will it be 400 copies per console, meaning 800 copies in all? Or will it be 400 total, meaning 200 PS4 and 200 Vita?

400 per system!
Limited Run's Uncle

LimitedRunDouglas
Founder

Postby qui_suis » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:39 pm

just like i state couple daya go (few post above)

- there is 2000 copie of the game vita
- so regular edition there will be ONLY 1400 copie

so the
10am - 800 copie forsale
06pm - 600 copie forsale

and yes it 2 per person
qui_suis
Ultimate Fan

Postby OneVurfedGwrx » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:16 am

I suspected NLS would be the same price as the sequel. I am hoping with it being an unreleased new release that it doesn't have any nasty bugs like Night Trap Vita apparently has. Also means we have no reviews either. I bought the sequel but haven't got around to playing it yet. The title and description would have been an easy pass but I had heard that there is a lot more to it than appears and that it is a good game. Guess I will have to take my chance with this one and take the risk. I will throw in Giga Wreckers Switch preorder too.

Edit - not actually complaining because obviously LRG had no choice of when to print to cart and the publisher obviously wants a simultaneous launch...
Last edited by OneVurfedGwrx on Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OneVurfedGwrx
LRG Super Fan

Postby mr. Hyde » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:30 am

OneVurfedGwrx wrote:I suspected NLS would be the same price as the sequel. I am hoping with it being an unreleased new release that it doesn't have any nasty bugs like Night Trap Vita apparently has. Also means we have no reviews either. I bought the sequel but haven't got around to playing it yet. The title and description would have been an easy pass but I had heard that there is a lot more to it than appears and that it is a good game. Guess I will have to take my chance with this one and take the risk. I will throw in Giga Wreckers Switch preorder too.
its 50 bucks
Image Image
mr. Hyde
Ultimate Fan

Postby Medisto » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:55 pm

How can I see what the different games for sale weigh? I've seen people here discussing it before and it seems there is some way of determining weight.

I'm asking because I want to go for Alone With You CE on Friday, and I'm curious if I can grab Giga Wrecker with it and still stay in the $15.00 international shipping range. I need to know before the sale goes live, with only 400 CEs I can't risk having to change the cart etc :)
Medisto
Physical Champion

Postby mr. Hyde » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:00 pm

Medisto wrote:How can I see what the different games for sale weigh? I've seen people here discussing it before and it seems there is some way of determining weight.

I'm asking because I want to go for Alone With You CE on Friday, and I'm curious if I can grab Giga Wrecker with it and still stay in the $15.00 international shipping range. I need to know before the sale goes live, with only 400 CEs I can't risk having to change the cart etc :)
maybe you should ask that in the ama forums I think there you have a bigger chance to get answers
Image Image
mr. Hyde
Ultimate Fan

Postby fgsfds100 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:09 pm

It looks like it's in the data on the page. You can either hunt for it in the page's source code or open the browser's developer tools (by pressing F12 in most browsers), going to the "Console" section, and pasting the following.

Code: Select all
SPOParams.product.variants[0].weight

I looked up the weight of various games on amazon and they generally said 4 ounces, which converts to 113 grams. Lo and behold...

LRG-weight.png
LRG-weight.png (435.37 KiB) Viewed 347 times

Edit: I'm not sure how trustable that value is though. The standard and CE of Nurse Love both say 113.
Last edited by fgsfds100 on Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fgsfds100
LRG Super Fan

Postby Medisto » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:12 pm

mr. Hyde wrote:
Medisto wrote:How can I see what the different games for sale weigh? I've seen people here discussing it before and it seems there is some way of determining weight.

maybe you should ask that in the ama forums I think there you have a bigger chance to get answers

It's cool, I'll just ask here, also, I guess the AMA forums are dead/dying now that the LRG staff are no longer part of the forum?
Medisto
Physical Champion

Postby Medisto » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:13 pm

fgsfds100 wrote:It looks like it's in the data on the page. You can either hunt for it in the page's source code or open the browser's developer tools (by pressing F12 in most browsers), going to the "Console" section, and pasting the following.

Code: Select all
SPOParams.product.variants[0].weight

I looked up the weight of various games on amazon and they generally said 4 ounces, which converts to 113 grams. Lo and behold...

LRG-weight.png

Ahh cool, I'll give it a try, thanks! :)
Medisto
Physical Champion

Postby Best1989 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:13 pm

Yeah, the way that people like FoP look for the weight of the products is in the source code of the page. Is unlikely you would get an answer for that from LRG, so I'll say that this could be your most reliable method of getting that info.
Best1989
Global Mod

Postby fgsfds100 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:15 pm

Looking at it closer, I'm not sure how trustable that value is though (for the CE).

The standard and CE of Nurse Love both say 113, so unless there's a load of helium or a worm hole in the CE box...

Frog Fractions and the April 12th mega bundle DO have different weights though, so I guess it can be hit and miss.
That or there really is some weird anti-gravity stuff in Nurse Love. What's the plot of it anyway, I thought it was just some erotic VN, lol.
fgsfds100
LRG Super Fan

Postby Medisto » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:25 pm

I'm trying it now and can't get it to work here at my work PC, will try it out at home.

I know that 2 normal games (any system) and 2 protective cases are $15.00 shipping, and that adding a third game will raise the shipping to Heavy at $22.00. I guess the extra CE case for Alone With You counts as a second game weight wise, just aren't totally sure of it...
Medisto
Physical Champion

Postby fgsfds100 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:33 pm

I can't remember what they call it, but when it comes to shipping, the "weight" they use to calculate costs isn't always the literal weight, but some kind of combination of width/depth/height and weight.

Found it. It's volumetric weight.

What Is Volumetric Weight?
Volumetric weight (also known as dimensional weight) is the amount of space a package occupies in a given area. The space required to transport a low-density item is the same as the space taken up by a high-density item in a package of the same dimensions.

Volumetric Weight vs Actual Weight
To illustrate the difference between volumetric and actual weight, consider the following example. There are two boxes, each the same size. One is filled with golf balls and the other is filled with ping pong balls.

If you are using Chrome on a desktop/laptop, pressing F12 should bring up the panel shown on the right (though it might appear on the left, bottom or in a separate window instead).

page-console.png
page-console.png (382.68 KiB) Viewed 333 times
fgsfds100
LRG Super Fan

Next

Return to Limited Run Discussion