• Who is online

A PS4 dedicated forum?! YES!

Postby shinoff2183 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:07 am

So I was just checking some prices on my want list and came across ys 8. Ive stated before that I have yet to touch this series and I was waiting for this to become a bit cheaper. Well to my surprise its insanely priced right now. So my question is WTH happened to cause this?

Any news on maybe if they will do a reprint?
See ya around Lawrence
User avatar
shinoff2183
Ultimate Fan
 
Posts: 5815
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:44 am
Location: Erie, PA


Postby Best1989 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:27 am

Yeah, the price for this one went up for some reason. I was checking it some weeks ago and noticed it.
Image
User avatar
Best1989
Ultimate Fan
 
Posts: 4042
Joined: Thu May 12, 2016 10:41 am
Location: Here and there


Postby nosaveddata » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:00 pm

Yeah still haven't grabbed a copy and the prices have shot up in the UK. Must have been a low print run, what I remember the game seemed to do ok.
User avatar
nosaveddata
Ultimate Fan
 
Posts: 1631
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:19 am
Location: The north east of England


Postby qui_suis » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:20 pm

best buy:

PS4 Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA discontinue at bestbuy:
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/ys-viii-lacrimosa-of-dana-playstation-4/5794500.p?skuId=5794500

SWITCH Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA available at best buy 59.99$:
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/ys-viii-lacrimosa-of-dana-nintendo-switch/6203525.p?skuId=6203525

amazon:

PS4 Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA AT AMAZON 90$ and up:
https://www.amazon.com/Ys-VIII-Lacrimosa-DANA-PlayStation-4/dp/B06X1D3YPL/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_63_img_1?_encoding=UTF8&refRID=CHVC7H8EMPHH0ZCHJ19A&th=1

switch Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA at amazon 59.99:
https://www.amazon.com/Ys-VIII-Lacrimosa-DANA-Nintendo-Switch/dp/B079FGT22K

gamestop:

PS4 Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA discontinue at gamestop:
https://www.gamestop.com/ps4/games/ys-viii-lacrimosa-of-dana/142836

switch Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA at gamestop 59.99$:
https://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-switch/games/ys-viii-lacrimosa-of-dana/157971

videogameplus:

PS4 discontinue
vita 37.99$
switch 60.30$
https://www.videogamesplus.ca/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=Lacrimosa+of+DANA&x=0&y=0&currency=USD

so who ever looking for PS4 version get it before price keep going up.
NEW LIMITED RUN GAMES FAN!
no matter Josh or Doug if there is competitor rest assure i always be the #1 FAN in my heart
User avatar
qui_suis
Ultimate Fan
 
Posts: 2568
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:48 pm
Location: Canada


Postby doenerroemer » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:23 pm

I followed the prices for this one a long time in 2018, until my wife bought me one for about 30€ used from Ebay. They didn‘t drop below that in europe. VGP had a restock for PS Vita which sold for around 30€, they maybe still have some (they limited it to 1 per customer)!

In the same way the prices for Nier Automata also didn‘t drop below 30€, so i pulled the trigger, when it hit that mark.

There are some games, which are popular, but seem to have low print runs in comparison to the demand. They don‘t drop to the usual 10-15€ mark after a year or so, but after a time they skyrocket until there is a reprint/restock. A Way Out is another example (which I got for about 30€ used at gamestop, before they realized the prices went up).
doenerroemer
I want to believe
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:29 am
Location: Germany


Postby qui_suis » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:34 pm

doenerroemer wrote:I followed the prices for this one a long time in 2018, until my wife bought me one for about 30€ used from Ebay. They didn‘t drop below that in europe. VGP had a restock for PS Vita which sold for around 30€, they maybe still have some (they limited it to 1 per customer)!

In the same way the prices for Nier Automata also didn‘t drop below 30€, so i pulled the trigger, when it hit that mark.

There are some games, which are popular, but seem to have low print runs in comparison to the demand. They don‘t drop to the usual 10-15€ mark after a year or so, but after a time they skyrocket until there is a reprint/restock. A Way Out is another example (which I got for about 30€ used at gamestop, before they realized the prices went up).


hi

if you look the post above your you see i have already put link and information for VGP (videogameplus) ;)
NEW LIMITED RUN GAMES FAN!
no matter Josh or Doug if there is competitor rest assure i always be the #1 FAN in my heart
User avatar
qui_suis
Ultimate Fan
 
Posts: 2568
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:48 pm
Location: Canada


Postby doenerroemer » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:26 pm

Ohhh, sorry. I‘m typing slow because english is not my native language and we replied at the same time.
At europe there seems to be a restock coming in march at least to amazon. There are two listings for it, one for 50€ not from amazon and one as pre order for 40€ directly from amazon.
am
doenerroemer
I want to believe
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:29 am
Location: Germany


Postby shinoff2183 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:23 pm

doenerroemer wrote:Ohhh, sorry. I‘m typing slow because english is not my native language and we replied at the same time.
At europe there seems to be a restock coming in march at least to amazon. There are two listings for it, one for 50€ not from amazon and one as pre order for 40€ directly from amazon.
am



I'm hoping they do the same in the u.s.
See ya around Lawrence
User avatar
shinoff2183
Ultimate Fan
 
Posts: 5815
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:44 am
Location: Erie, PA


Postby qui_suis » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:14 pm

shinoff2183 wrote:
doenerroemer wrote:Ohhh, sorry. I‘m typing slow because english is not my native language and we replied at the same time.
At europe there seems to be a restock coming in march at least to amazon. There are two listings for it, one for 50€ not from amazon and one as pre order for 40€ directly from amazon.
am



I'm hoping they do the same in the u.s.


it not something i bet on... that type of game rarely getting to none reprint but i surely hope to gamer.
NEW LIMITED RUN GAMES FAN!
no matter Josh or Doug if there is competitor rest assure i always be the #1 FAN in my heart
User avatar
qui_suis
Ultimate Fan
 
Posts: 2568
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:48 pm
Location: Canada



Return to PlayStation 4