• Who is online

A PS4 dedicated forum?! YES!

Postby Bren777 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:32 pm

To all those who are interested, capcom are releasing a physical collector's edition of arcade game classics in a one box collector's edition. The Japanese release first, but I am hoping there will be a uk or us release at a later date. You can check it on play-asia.com

I hope my info as helped...
Bren777
I want to believe

Postby tokyobassist » Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:08 pm

You gotta drop us some links homie.

Also worthing nothing from the previous thread, Amazon Japan isn't doing international shipping for the PS4 version at this at the moment. Also the Switch Collector's has been sold out a while ago.
tokyobassist
Physical Champion

Postby BLINXERIZER » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:49 am

Please visit my Deviantart page: https://crimson-x.deviantart.com/

Please visit my Bonanza page: https://www.bonanza.com/booths/BLINXERIZER

XBX GAMERTAG: BLINXERIZER
PSN ID: BLINXERIZER
BLINXERIZER
Ultimate Fan

Postby Bren777 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:06 pm

Here the link to the capcom belt action collection. Pre-order on the link.

Released December 6th

https://www.play-asia.com/capcom-belt-a ... /13/70cawn
Bren777
I want to believe

Postby BuraddoRun » Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:16 pm

I've got mine pre-ordered with express shipping!
BuraddoRun
Ultimate Fan

Postby tokyobassist » Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:28 pm

This isn't the link to the crazy e-Capcom edition with CPS2 replica PCB though :(

That is such a legit Special Edition.
tokyobassist
Physical Champion

Postby VoltronsGrundle » Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:59 pm

tokyobassist wrote:This isn't the link to the crazy e-Capcom edition with CPS2 replica PCB though :(

So how about you post a link?
This edition, if real, sounds pretty cool. Especially to someone like me who has a collection of Capcom CPS2 and CPS1 board sets.
Mega man Power Battles
Street Fighter 2
Super Street Fighter
Alien VS Predator
Marvel vs Capcom
Mega man power fighters

Only one I still want is The Punisher :)
Defender of the Universe
VoltronsGrundle
LRG Super Fan

Postby bunnybear » Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:57 am

tokyobassist wrote:This isn't the link to the crazy e-Capcom edition with CPS2 replica PCB though :(

You could either:
1) ask nicely and someone else might link to it, or
2) do it yourself.
315retro wrote:If I'm gonna buy a doll to put my dick in I wanna know what she looks like first.

bunnybear
LRG Super Fan

Postby BLINXERIZER » Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:36 pm

I pre-ordered the standard PS4 version from Amazon Japan.

BLINXERIZER
Ultimate Fan

Postby tokyobassist » Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:29 am

bunnybear wrote:

You could either:
1) ask nicely and someone else might link to it, or
2) do it yourself.

1) I wasn't trying to be mean spirited but I also didn't make the thread so why would I provide links?
2) Already did look around and none of them shipped outside of Japan OR sold out fast. Hence why I was expressing my disappointment.

https://www.nin-nin-game.com/en/video-g ... itch-.html

That's a link to a Switch version I saw since you asked and I kindly responded. I can't find the link PS4 one anymore.

Edit: Found it! Only $130ish before shipping. Is Nin Nin reliable though? I never bought from them. https://www.nin-nin-game.com/en/video-g ... -ps4-.html

Edit 2: Correction. It's not a CPS2 replica board. It's a frickin' artbook stylized as a CPS2 board and the whole thing comes in the original box the boards were distributed in. Still very cool.
Last edited by tokyobassist on Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:40 am, edited 5 times in total.
tokyobassist
Physical Champion

Postby tokyobassist » Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:31 am

BLINXERIZER wrote:I pre-ordered the standard PS4 version from Amazon Japan.

Same. I would like the eCapcom Collector's Edition with the replica CPS2 board but it's kind of expensive and I probably should just hang onto the money for other stuff especially when the standard is like $28 after shipping.
tokyobassist
Physical Champion

Postby tokyobassist » Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:34 am

VoltronsGrundle wrote:

This edition, if real, sounds pretty cool. Especially to someone like me who has a collection of Capcom CPS2 and CPS1 board sets.
Mega man Power Battles
Street Fighter 2
Super Street Fighter
Alien VS Predator
Marvel vs Capcom
Mega man power fighters

The Punisher, AVP and Cadillacs and Dinosaurs are damn good games! Nice that you got a board for AVP.
tokyobassist
Physical Champion

Postby BuraddoRun » Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:38 am

tokyobassist wrote:Edit: Found it! Only $130ish before shipping. Is Nin Nin reliable though? I never bought from them. https://www.nin-nin-game.com/en/video-g ... -ps4-.html

I've ordered from the once. I ordered the Darius PS4 CE or LE (don't recall the official name right now) with soundtracks and gameplay videos and the 1st game on disc. Anyhow, I didn't have any problems and the game arrived safe and sound.
BuraddoRun
Ultimate Fan

Postby VoltronsGrundle » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:22 am

tokyobassist wrote:
VoltronsGrundle wrote:

Mega man Power Battles
Street Fighter 2
Super Street Fighter
Alien VS Predator
Marvel vs Capcom
Mega man power fighters

The Punisher, AVP and Cadillacs and Dinosaurs are damn good games! Nice that you got a board for AVP.

Ooooooooh. Caddy’s and Dino’s..... I love that game. Forgot about it until you mentioned it. Darn you. Now I must add that to my BUY list :-/
Defender of the Universe
VoltronsGrundle
LRG Super Fan

Postby OneVurfedGwrx » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:50 am

VoltronsGrundle wrote:
tokyobassist wrote:
VoltronsGrundle wrote:

Mega man Power Battles
Street Fighter 2
Super Street Fighter
Alien VS Predator
Marvel vs Capcom
Mega man power fighters

Ooooooooh. Caddy’s and Dino’s..... I love that game. Forgot about it until you mentioned it. Darn you. Now I must add that to my BUY list :-/

I have a crappy bootleg of Cadillacs and Dinosaurs with no sound and, oddly, the same priority problems early emulation used to have. Only legit CPS2 I have is Tower of Doom but I have probably let it suicide by now as not used it in a long time so will have to get it 'fixed' if I can find soneone to do it for me. I think I have an early revision as one of the dragons speaks Spanish when language is set to English...
OneVurfedGwrx
Physical Champion

Postby VoltronsGrundle » Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:05 pm

Link to the Asia Multi language ps4 version where you can choose between the japanese or english version per game on fhe compilation:

https://www.play-asia.com/capcom-belt-a ... /13/70ccqv

After shipping cost to GA my total came to exactly $39.99 US.
Defender of the Universe
VoltronsGrundle
LRG Super Fan

Postby VoltronsGrundle » Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:09 pm

OneVurfedGwrx wrote:
VoltronsGrundle wrote:
tokyobassist wrote:
VoltronsGrundle wrote:

Mega man Power Battles
Street Fighter 2
Super Street Fighter
Alien VS Predator
Marvel vs Capcom
Mega man power fighters

I have a crappy bootleg of Cadillacs and Dinosaurs with no sound and, oddly, the same priority problems early emulation used to have. Only legit CPS2 I have is Tower of Doom but I have probably let it suicide by now as not used it in a long time so will have to get it 'fixed' if I can find soneone to do it for me. I think I have an early revision as one of the dragons speaks Spanish when language is set to English...

I know a guy from Chattanooga TN that pheonixed 4 CPS2 boards for me. I wanna say he charges around $45 each. You can ship to him and he’ll do it in a week and ship it back.
If you live close enough like I do you can drive up and putz around chattanooga for a few hours and he’ll do it for you that day provided you schedule the day in advance. Plenty to do in chattanooga as well. Some good retro game hunting there as well as Rock City and the TN aquarium. Also lots of great restaurants.

Anyway, if you want his contact info send me a PM and I’ll give you his number.
Defender of the Universe
VoltronsGrundle
LRG Super Fan

Postby BLINXERIZER » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:16 pm

VoltronsGrundle wrote:Link to the Asia Multi language ps4 version where you can choose between the japanese or english version per game on fhe compilation:

https://www.play-asia.com/capcom-belt-a ... /13/70ccqv

After shipping cost to GA my total came to exactly $39.99 US.

This is odd cause the Jap version seems to be English too according to the PA product pages.

BLINXERIZER
Ultimate Fan

Postby tokyobassist » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:24 pm

Well shit.

I hope the game isn't region oriented/specific. Final Fight in particular had a lot of censorship when brought to the states. It would so dumb to have a censored version at home and have the uncensored version at the bar next to my house.
tokyobassist
Physical Champion

Postby VoltronsGrundle » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:27 pm

tokyobassist wrote:Well shit.

I hope the game isn't region oriented/specific. Final Fight in particular had a lot of censorship when brought to the states. It would so dumb to have a censored version at home and have the uncensored version at the bar next to my house.

Or...... go to said bar, offer the owner $400 and take that final fight home!
Defender of the Universe
VoltronsGrundle
LRG Super Fan

Postby OneVurfedGwrx » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:57 pm

VoltronsGrundle :

Thanks for the offer but I am in the wrong country ;). I should be able to find some people in my local arcade scene who can do it though as I gather its not too difficult for people with the right equipment. I just haven't bothered yet...
OneVurfedGwrx
Physical Champion

Postby Shock Trooper » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:15 am

tokyobassist wrote:Well shit.

I have the US version (sadly of course, digital-only). You can pick between the censored US version, or the uncensored Japanese version.
Shock Trooper
I want to believe

Postby Bren777 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:10 pm

To those who would like to purchase Capcom Belt Action Collection the Japanese version.

A must for retro and classic arcade beat'em up fans.

To all those interested locally in the uk or worldwide.

www.bazaar-bazaar.com

Based in London uk.
Bren777
I want to believe

Return to PlayStation 4