• Who is online

Feel free to talk about Switch related stuff here!

Postby Samboose » Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:21 pm

Hi there, I am concerned about one of my orders of 3 Nintendo switch games, I received an email confirmation to let me know its been shipped out on the 23rd November, however on the 12th December the tracking number told me it was being sent back to the retailer, at the time this was concerning however what has been more so is that I have not heard anything since nothing on the tracking or via email, I would like to know what is going on and how this will be rectified in future. Thanks Sam
Samboose
I want to believe

Postby qui_suis » Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:42 pm

open a ticket click here:

https://limitedrungames.freshdesk.com/support/home

give them your order number or all order number with tracking info
they will reply you shortly

p.s. take note customer service take more time now to reply due to holiday, blindbox and many game are ship so give them a few days (3-4) to reply back
NEW LIMITED RUN GAMES FAN!
no matter Josh or Doug if there is competitor rest assure i always be the #1 FAN in my heart
qui_suis
Ultimate Fan

Postby qui_suis » Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:43 pm

oh and btw welcome to the forum Samboose!
NEW LIMITED RUN GAMES FAN!
no matter Josh or Doug if there is competitor rest assure i always be the #1 FAN in my heart
qui_suis
Ultimate Fan

Postby StormJumper » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:52 am

hmm..your story is a minority of the issues but the only way they would ship back is if the address doesn't match or if they left a note and made second attempt but no one was there or no one came to the post office or the location where the package was held at would force them to send it back as "undeliverable" to the sender. So what you should really do is check why your address wasn't verified or matching the delivery. I do know if through USPS or by UPS/FeDex if they these two don't get it delivered the second time they will send it back. I do find that it's odd you didn't see the tracking saying there was a problem. Anytime I get my orders from LRG or any other Online retailer I become very picky and keep tabs on the shipment. You might have to if in your location get the USPS/UPS/FeDex apps on your smartphone so you can track your shipments and in there if there is a problem you will see it ASAP not after the fact. But at this point now it's up to the buyer to contact LRG as to what happened to the delivery to find a fix or have it ship to the right address.
StormJumper
LRG Super Fan

Postby FoP » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:13 pm

StormJumper wrote:hmm..your story is a minority of the issues but the only way they would ship back is if the address doesn't match or if they left a note and made second attempt but no one was there or no one came to the post office or the location where the package was held at would force them to send it back as "undeliverable" to the sender.

Here in Sweden that was a problem for some time back in 2016 after LRG changed to Asendia.
For some idiotic reason, when Asendia hands over a package to PostNord or DHL for delivery (not sure if they've swapped couriers or if it's just that my last package was so heavy they did that) the email address they put down is not the one the customer used when buying from LRG. So when the carrier in Sweden sends out a mail that "You can now pick up your delivery!" it doesn't go to the customer but instead some sort of general Asendia mail inbox; how they can have missed this is beyond me, but I was ignored when I tried contacting them about it.

Thankfully there are two things that has been of great help; one is that the Asendia site now updates with the correct tracking number once it's handed over (earlier the package just vanished from tracking at that point) and the other is that the PostNord app automatically gives me a notification when I've got something coming in, thankfully this seems to be sourced from something other than the email address. Plus I can use the app to get the barcode (ie package number) that needs to be scanned when picking the package up too.
FoP
Ultimate Fan

Postby BuraddoRun » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:46 pm

I recently had a package show up with that same problem when I looked at the tracking info. The USPS site said something along the lines of "insufficient address, returning to sender." The thing is, my address has not changed since way back when I ordered LRG's 2nd release. But the funny thing is, the very next day the package showed up at my home. It had my full and correct address on the label. I looked up the tracking again and it said "delivered to sender." Weirdness, but I got my package.

Anyway, in your case, yeah, I'd open a ticket.
BuraddoRun
Ultimate Fan

Return to Switch Discussion