• Who is online

Feel free to talk about Switch related stuff here!

Postby shinoff2183 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:17 am

https://nintendosoup.com/nintendo-64-ga ... on-switch/

I might be wrong but it seems that this has been pretty fast. I'm not advocating this or anything like that but it just amazes me. The age we live in.
See ya around Lawrence
shinoff2183
Ultimate Fan

Postby jrmann33 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:06 am

I guess I can see how incredibly convenient that would be to have a lot of those retro games to play on the go. I know Nintendo would never do this (because they would want more money for it) but it would be nice if they just started releasing some of these games for free to be stored on Switch consoles or played on a Cloud service or make games free for those with an online subscription.
jrmann33
LRG Super Fan

Postby shinoff2183 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:06 am

jrmann33 wrote:I guess I can see how incredibly convenient that would be to have a lot of those retro games to play on the go. I know Nintendo would never do this (because they would want more money for it) but it would be nice if they just started releasing some of these games for free to be stored on Switch consoles or played on a Cloud service or make games free for those with an online subscription.

Yall remember sega tv. I do and it was great was still fairly young maybe 7 to 11. It was cool as hell to me but maybe it wasn't as good as I remember. From what I remeber you could pick between a shut load of sega games I think it came through the cable wire. My aunts ex husband had it and I got to play it a bunch. Anyway your post made me think of it
See ya around Lawrence
shinoff2183
Ultimate Fan

Postby panzermanathod » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:22 pm

Sega Channel was the best. I miss it. I think I only had it for a couple months back in the day, though.
panzermanathod
LRG Super Fan

Return to Switch Discussion