• Who is online

Since The Vita Lounge forum keeps going down, you can now come here to talk about anything Vita!

Postby 108 Stars » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:24 pm

Now that is a surprise.
Just before the deadline NISA will bring the previously digital only PS Vita versions of Penny Punching Princess, Lost Child and Longest 5 Minutes stateside physically.

A European release is not confirmed, but they are considering it.

https://gematsu.com/2018/11/the-lost-ch ... th-america

Not sure if this will be a NISA store exclusive, but the CEs for each certainly will be.

Of course if no EU versions come and it is a NISA Store exclusive Europeans are fucked since the NISA Store stopped shipping to Europe when they launched their EU Store. Which at least in the beginning simply swapped the $ signs for £ and charged a lot of shipping, at that time actually rendering purchases from the EU store more expensive than the imports from the US had been. Not sure if that has since been improved.

Anyway this is a welcome and nice surprise and those three will certainly be collector's items down the line.
Last edited by 108 Stars on Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
108 Stars
Ultimate Fan

Postby saverio » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:33 pm

Oh, that's a really good new. I was kind of frustrated to see only the Switch CE on the European NISA shop and nothing for "Penny-Punching Princess" and "the Longest 5 Minutes". (And, even if I don't care about the Lost Child, it's good for those who like it.)

As for "the prince and the wolf", if a mail redirection service is required to get them, I'll do that.
saverio
Physical Champion

Postby McFungos » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:44 pm

They had the builds and the item codes for those games.

They only have to order the cartridges from Sony and unlike LRG they can pay upfront for those physical copies without gritting their teeth.

Now what is both funny & saddening is that none of those 3 games ware the most awaited. I mean if there was a Nippon Ichi's Vita game more awaited than any other in the West, it was the Refrain.
McFungos
LRG Super Fan

Postby Olivier B » Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:27 pm

Good news, a real surprise.

But, considering their digital sales for these 3 titles were a real disaster on PS Vita, I can understand why they are doing that ;-)
Image Image
Olivier B
Physical Champion

Postby comeoutpunching » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:27 am

This was such a welcome and unexpected surprise. I can’t believe the Lost Child CE sold out already. I think that was faster than Ar Nosurge!
comeoutpunching
I want to believe

Postby Best1989 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:27 am

Nice, I'll keep an eye on those.
Best1989
Ultimate Fan

Postby OneVurfedGwrx » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:45 pm

Why they couldn't have released these along with the other versions I don't know. One of the few good things about NISA was physical Vita support until they skipped it throughout 2018. I wanted Lost Child on Vita but ended up preordering the PS4 LE as I don't have a Switch (does anyone know how good NISA Switch ports are as I can't find much info on them?).

At least the reports mention an SE (the LE (of Lost Child) is seemingly sold out on NISA Store already). I don't know if the game is cross save bit I am tempted by a US import and doubledip as I would rather play this handheld if I can. Would have been nice to see Coven and the Blind Princess game done too (although submission date maybe late for that one but then again Aksys is doing third Code Realize game so...).

Edit - I see we didn't even get Coven digitally on Vita so that explains that one...
OneVurfedGwrx
Physical Champion

Postby BuraddoRun » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:39 pm

comeoutpunching wrote:This was such a welcome and unexpected surprise. I can’t believe the Lost Child CE sold out already. I think that was faster than Ar Nosurge!

Welcome to the forums comeoutpunching!

Although you disappointed me because your first post didn't come accompanied with a

or something!
BuraddoRun
Ultimate Fan

Postby Aggie Tsubi » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:25 pm

I'm pretty pissed because I want the LE for all three of these, but they put up the Lost Child LE out of nowhere, without any warning, and it's already sold out. They handled this just terribly, and unlike LRG, they don't have a waiting list and couldn't care less if you're a long-time supporter.
Aggie Tsubi
Physical Champion

Postby Ancestral_Spirit » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:23 pm

Aggie Tsubi wrote:I'm pretty pissed because I want the LE for all three of these, but they put up the Lost Child LE out of nowhere, without any warning, and it's already sold out. They handled this just terribly, and unlike LRG, they don't have a waiting list and couldn't care less if you're a long-time supporter.

You can still get a Limited Edition of The Lost Child on PS4 if you're just bothered about the collectors edition stuff, suck that they kinda threw it out on the store without warning though :/

Currently Playing:

Superbeat Xonic - Vita - What is it with rhythm games being so damned hard!?
A Rose in the Twilight - Vita - The extra dungeon is so damn frustrating! Such a sad idea for a game :_(
Warframe - PS4 - The only sorta MMO i've ever started, and i love it! :D
The Last Guardian - Threw some curveball story moments, and now some curveball trophies >.<
Heart no Kuni no Alice Anniversary Edition - PC - What a sweet hare! Er, i mean DOG, please don't shoot me Elliot! :O
Ancestral_Spirit
LRG Super Fan

Postby Aggie Tsubi » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:57 pm

They added a tiny bit more stock, so I luckily managed to get a Vita LE.
Aggie Tsubi
Physical Champion

Postby Best1989 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:11 pm

Aggie Tsubi wrote:They added a tiny bit more stock, so I luckily managed to get a Vita LE.

I considered it, but I'll pass. Too much for my wallet right now.
Best1989
Ultimate Fan

Postby Ancestral_Spirit » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:29 pm

Aggie Tsubi wrote:They added a tiny bit more stock, so I luckily managed to get a Vita LE.

Ah good :)
I wanna start the game myself (PS4) , mostly cos i wanna support the artist since he also did the art for one of my fave ps3 games, El Shaddai Ascension of the Metatron :D

Currently Playing:

Superbeat Xonic - Vita - What is it with rhythm games being so damned hard!?
A Rose in the Twilight - Vita - The extra dungeon is so damn frustrating! Such a sad idea for a game :_(
Warframe - PS4 - The only sorta MMO i've ever started, and i love it! :D
The Last Guardian - Threw some curveball story moments, and now some curveball trophies >.<
Heart no Kuni no Alice Anniversary Edition - PC - What a sweet hare! Er, i mean DOG, please don't shoot me Elliot! :O
Ancestral_Spirit
LRG Super Fan

Postby OneVurfedGwrx » Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:25 am

It would be nice if they weren't so cagey about a European release. Surely they know if it is happening, we don't need another Aksys European situation. I only want Lost Child of the three as haven't really paid much attention to the other two titles and I really wanted it on Vita when I ended up preordering the PS4 LE (I considered changing it to a Switch version for future potential handheld bit it would have cost me a timed discoint voucher so stayed with PS4). To be honest I don't think the game has cross save or DLC so if I see the US SE for sale I will just preorder it (and switch IF we get a European release)
OneVurfedGwrx
Physical Champion

Postby Dr. Robotnik » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:17 am

This is cool, but I would have preferred if they had been Vita-exclusives for their last 3 releases.
Dr. Robotnik
Ultimate Fan

Postby VitaVision » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:04 am

Very surprised by this. I thought maybe one but three? Thanks for supporting the Vita to the end NISA!
All that is what is and will be

-James Hetfield
VitaVision
LRG Super Fan

Postby Olivier B » Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:30 pm

Still waiting for details...
Image Image
Olivier B
Physical Champion

Postby Aggie Tsubi » Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:15 am

What details are you looking for? They'll be $30 apiece and come out on March 19. The Lost Child is the only one getting an LE, but that's sold out now. The standard editions should be up on Amazon and GameStop and such sooner or later.
Aggie Tsubi
Physical Champion

Postby Olivier B » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:32 pm

thanks, Amazon and Gamestop are confirmed ?
Image Image
Olivier B
Physical Champion

Postby Aggie Tsubi » Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:56 pm

I'm not sure if they've been confirmed by name, but NISA said the games would have a retail release and didn't say anything about them being limited to any specific retailer.
Aggie Tsubi
Physical Champion

Postby Azreal00 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:34 am

Well the games are open for preorder on amazon and play Asia. Haven’t bothered looking at GS but it’s probably available on there now too
Azreal00
I want to believe

Postby OneVurfedGwrx » Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:41 am

I have preordered the one I want (Lost Child) through Amazon (would be cheaper on VGP but I would have to pay now as Paypal is the only safe way to purchase from them...) but keeping an eye out for a European release which I would prefer. I don't think the game is cross save so probably doesn't matter (and I got the PS4 LE so just need the game). The other two titles don't really appeal so skipping them.
OneVurfedGwrx
Physical Champion

Postby Tornado » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:20 pm

Longest Five Minutes is getting a European physical release and can now be preordered on the Nisa Euro Store. It's the last Vita game that they're doing.

The other two Vita games will not be getting a European release.
Tornado
Ultimate Fan

Postby smartzinc » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:32 am

OneVurfedGwrx wrote:I have preordered the one I want (Lost Child) through Amazon (would be cheaper on VGP but I would have to pay now as Paypal is the only safe way to purchase from them...) but keeping an eye out for a European release which I would prefer. I don't think the game is cross save so probably doesn't matter (and I got the PS4 LE so just need the game). The other two titles don't really appeal so skipping them.

you've got me curious, why is paypal the only safe way to order from vgp? i've ordered from vgp a few times. do they have a bad track record in some way?
smartzinc
LRG Super Fan

Postby qui_suis » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:55 pm

smartzinc wrote:
OneVurfedGwrx wrote:I have preordered the one I want (Lost Child) through Amazon (would be cheaper on VGP but I would have to pay now as Paypal is the only safe way to purchase from them...) but keeping an eye out for a European release which I would prefer. I don't think the game is cross save so probably doesn't matter (and I got the PS4 LE so just need the game). The other two titles don't really appeal so skipping them.

you've got me curious, why is paypal the only safe way to order from vgp? i've ordered from vgp a few times. do they have a bad track record in some way?

i think he refer that VGP offer free shipping (but normal shipping no tracking and you cover limit to 20$) if you want with tracking you must paid extra $$

has far i know VGP dont have issue
NEW LIMITED RUN GAMES FAN!
no matter Josh or Doug if there is competitor rest assure i always be the #1 FAN in my heart
qui_suis
Ultimate Fan

Postby BenoitRen » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:37 pm

Is the European release a NISA Store exclusive? I hope not, because those greedy bastards, just converted $ to £, and of course the shipping is still expensive.
BenoitRen
Physical Champion

Postby OneVurfedGwrx » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:10 am

BenoitRen wrote:Is the European release a NISA Store exclusive? I hope not, because those greedy bastards, just converted $ to £, and of course the shipping is still expensive.

Probably, and they are only releasing the one game so I have to stick with my Amazon order for Lost Child (US)
OneVurfedGwrx
Physical Champion

Postby bap » Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:05 am

Looks like the 3 standard edition of these titles launched on Play-asia.com on the 19th of March, Lost Child has already sold out.
bap
Physical Champion

Postby FoP » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:27 pm

qui_suis wrote:
smartzinc wrote:you've got me curious, why is paypal the only safe way to order from vgp? i've ordered from vgp a few times. do they have a bad track record in some way?

i think he refer that VGP offer free shipping (but normal shipping no tracking and you cover limit to 20$) if you want with tracking you must paid extra $$
has far i know VGP dont have issue

Nah, they've apparently got shit security.

In 2012, they've got hacked and the data of 21 000 customers were leaked online, that's definitely an issue in my book.
For that one they said that no CC info was stolen; I can't find any -articles- with people having their CC info stolen via VGP, but a few different users here has mentioned having card troubles after buying from VGP.

So it's probably better to be safe than sorry with the cards, but most of all in this case it's even more important to use a unique password.
FoP
Ultimate Fan

Postby DustmanB » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:47 pm

Got my standard copies. Missed the stealth NISA listings of Longest 5 Minutes and PPP Limited Editions though. Kinda salty, but at least it was only the standard games with the Switch LE extras just thrown in and not a proper LE.
DustmanB
Physical Champion

Next

Return to Vita Discussion