• Who is online

Ask Limited Run a question or the support team!

Postby mr. Hyde » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:51 pm

I want to order something with my 500 points yet I cant because it says I dont have enough.

I have 500 points I can provide a screenshot if required but i cant spent 500 points?

whats the deal with that?
Image Image
mr. Hyde
LRG Super Fan
 
Posts: 987
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:53 pm


Postby FoP » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:58 pm

If you check the Account page under the points menu you can check if there are any points listed as "Pending".
Those are usually locked for a while after a purchase (in order to not abuse any reward system by cancelling orders in shops where they allow a buyer to cancel), so basically it's a cooldown period. Those are counted to your overall points, but when looking at Rewards you'll see "Points available for use" or something like that, which is the real number and not Pending points.

So that's probably what caused it. However I hope that Gizmo checks this topic out as I've got 61 points "Pending" since March 1'st, and before the points were shutdown it was listed as "X days until Approved", however this one doesn't show that so it seems like those might be locked too despite actually being from before the cutoff, just that the system can't pull them out of "Pending mode".
User avatar
FoP
Ultimate Fan
 
Posts: 5535
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:32 am
Location: Sweden


Postby mr. Hyde » Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:05 pm

FoP wrote:If you check the Account page under the points menu you can check if there are any points listed as "Pending".
Those are usually locked for a while after a purchase (in order to not abuse any reward system by cancelling orders in shops where they allow a buyer to cancel), so basically it's a cooldown period. Those are counted to your overall points, but when looking at Rewards you'll see "Points available for use" or something like that, which is the real number and not Pending points.

So that's probably what caused it. However I hope that Gizmo checks this topic out as I've got 61 points "Pending" since March 1'st, and before the points were shutdown it was listed as "X days until Approved", however this one doesn't show that so it seems like those might be locked too despite actually being from before the cutoff, just that the system can't pull them out of "Pending mode".
yeah thats what I am affraid of normaly I would wait a bit longer but since they will be gone in 2 weeks I am not risking it. I even bought a coupon to get to 500 in the first place
Image Image
mr. Hyde
LRG Super Fan
 
Posts: 987
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:53 pm


Postby Best1989 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:54 pm

Yes, I think that those pending points were frozen when they switched off the system. I also have like 50 points in limbo.
Image
User avatar
Best1989
Ultimate Fan
 
Posts: 4170
Joined: Thu May 12, 2016 10:41 am
Location: Here and there


Postby mr. Hyde » Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:19 pm

lets hope they cna fix that and we can get confirmation about it
Image Image
mr. Hyde
LRG Super Fan
 
Posts: 987
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:53 pm


Postby Postmortimus » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:50 am

They should all be ready before the end of the month. It's only a 2 week pending period so you should be fine since March 8th was the last chance to get loyalty points. All pending points should be ready by March 22nd.

If you have points that haven't been received 2 weeks after the order, I'd say open a support ticket then.
Postmortimus
Physical Champion
 
Posts: 343
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:27 pm
Location: NY


Postby mr. Hyde » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:27 am

Postmortimus wrote:They should all be ready before the end of the month. It's only a 2 week pending period so you should be fine since March 8th was the last chance to get loyalty points. All pending points should be ready by March 22nd.

If you have points that haven't been received 2 weeks after the order, I'd say open a support ticket then.
when they reply to the support ticket its too late because support is slow

I wont take that chance
Image Image
mr. Hyde
LRG Super Fan
 
Posts: 987
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:53 pm


Postby fgsfds100 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:29 pm

I had 120 points pending from an order on February 22nd, but they did get approved on March 8th. Two weeks.

Just give it some time and you should be fine. No need to panic.
fgsfds100
I want to believe
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:43 pm


Postby mr. Hyde » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:39 pm

fgsfds100 wrote:I had 120 points pending from an order on February 22nd, but they did get approved on March 8th. Two weeks.

Just give it some time and you should be fine. No need to panic.
and for many others it didnt

just because it worked for you doesnt mean it works for everyone

besides I dont have the luxery to take that gamble.

great that it worked out for you but that doesnt mean anything.

and giving it time almost never worked out for me anyway
Image Image
mr. Hyde
LRG Super Fan
 
Posts: 987
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:53 pm


Postby fgsfds100 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:49 pm

If it has been less than two weeks since you made the purchase, you are overreacting.

With two and a half weeks left in the month, more than what it would take to get points from an order placed TODAY (if they were still being awarded) to get approved, you absolutely still have time.

There is no need to panic.

mr. Hyde wrote:just because it worked for you doesnt mean it works for everyone

and giving it time almost never worked out for me anyway

One anecdote versus another. You realize yours doesn't hold any more weight than mine, yes?



Or would you prefer I enable you?

PANIC! PANIC!!! THE WORLD IS LITERALLY ENDING!!! OH MY GOD I SEE IT I CAN SEE IT IT'S COMING WE'RE ALL GONNA D
Last edited by fgsfds100 on Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
fgsfds100
I want to believe
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:43 pm


Postby mr. Hyde » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:56 pm

fgsfds100 wrote:If it has been less than two weeks since you made the purchase, you are overreacting.

With two and a half weeks left in the month, more than what it would take to get points from an order placed TODAY (if they were still being awarded) to get approved, you absolutely still have time.

There is no need to panic.


Or would you prefer I enable you?

PANIC! PANIC!!! THE WORLD IS LITERALLY ENDING!!! OH MY GOD I SEE IT I CAN SEE IT IT'S COMING WE'RE ALL GONNA D
you need glasses to read eaperently

CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS SLOW

when the 2 weeks are over and I contact them its TOO LATE

points will be gone by the time I get my reply.

so stop acting like you own the place and now everything because clearly you know nothing and cant even read since I need to repeat myself.

you might like to gamble but I dont because I ALWAYS LOOSE I wont take any risks so if you have nothing usefull to add which you clearly didnt unlike fop and best

DONT GET INVOLVED.
Image Image
mr. Hyde
LRG Super Fan
 
Posts: 987
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:53 pm


Postby fgsfds100 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:57 pm

Just relax. Take some deep breaths. Flooding their system (this goes to any similarly-panicked lurkers) with unnecessary tickets is exactly what slows their response time down.

Do you honestly think they would flip you the bird about points you legitimately earned? I have no doubt that even if you posted a ticket on March 23rd, and even if they didn't reply until April 10th, they would still honor them. To not do so would be terrible PR.

Even when the redemption period ends, their database isn't just going to go poof and disappear. All they'd have to do is look at your numbers, see whatever reward item(s) you're trying to redeem, and generate a discount code for them.

By all means post a ticket, but don't act like a child.
fgsfds100
I want to believe
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:43 pm


Postby mr. Hyde » Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:18 pm

fgsfds100 wrote:Just relax. Take some deep breaths. Flooding their system (this goes to any similarly-panicked lurkers) with unnecessary tickets is exactly what slows their response time down.

Do you honestly think they would flip you the bird about points you legitimately earned? I have no doubt that even if you posted a ticket on March 23rd, and even if they didn't reply until April 10th, they would still honor them. To not do so would be terrible PR.

Even when the redemption period ends, their database isn't just going to go poof and disappear. All they'd have to do is look at your numbers, see whatever reward item(s) you're trying to redeem, and generate a discount code for them.

By all means post a ticket, but don't act like a child.
then the system is retired so its gone so how would they honour it if the system is GONE.

yeah its impossible
Image Image
mr. Hyde
LRG Super Fan
 
Posts: 987
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:53 pm


Postby fgsfds100 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:40 pm

fgsfds100 wrote:their database isn't just going to go poof and disappear

mr. Hyde wrote:then the system is retired so its gone so how would they honour it if the system is GONE

Hilarious. Absolutely hilarious. Can you imagine if the world actually worked like that. Hah, wow. God, save us all if it did. Women auditors and their children first.

Ahem. Well then, since your assumptions clearly outweigh my assumptions, I guess you're screwed. Oh well.

Color me indifferent at this point, I'll be on my way now. I'm glad I'm not the one answering tickets.
fgsfds100
I want to believe
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:43 pm


Postby EvilGizmo » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:37 pm

Customer support is actually back to a 24-48 hour turn around now that we have caught back up, entirely thanks to the new support staff.
If you'll shoot me the email address that is on your account (since it's not the one tied to your forum account) I can check and see what's going on with your pending points.
User avatar
EvilGizmo
Admin
 
Posts: 613
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:18 am


Postby mr. Hyde » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:40 pm

il send a pm right away thanks

but its the one tied to my wowgek account:P
Image Image
mr. Hyde
LRG Super Fan
 
Posts: 987
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:53 pm


Postby mr. Hyde » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:57 pm

gizmo resolved this so thanks to her and this is solved for me
Image Image
mr. Hyde
LRG Super Fan
 
Posts: 987
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:53 pm


Postby FoP » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:41 am

mr. Hyde wrote:gizmo resolved this so thanks to her and this is solved for me


Good to hear, I shot her a PM too since my points looks like they're stuck in the same limbo. :)


fgsfds100 wrote:I had 120 points pending from an order on February 22nd, but they did get approved on March 8th. Two weeks.


March 8'th was before they shut down the points system though. I also ordered on the 22nd and those points always showed "X days remaining until approved", which the pending points doesn't do anymore.
User avatar
FoP
Ultimate Fan
 
Posts: 5535
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:32 am
Location: Sweden


Postby mr. Hyde » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:02 am

FoP wrote:
mr. Hyde wrote:gizmo resolved this so thanks to her and this is solved for me


Good to hear, I shot her a PM too since my points looks like they're stuck in the same limbo. :)


fgsfds100 wrote:I had 120 points pending from an order on February 22nd, but they did get approved on March 8th. Two weeks.


March 8'th was before they shut down the points system though. I also ordered on the 22nd and those points always showed "X days remaining until approved", which the pending points doesn't do anymore.
I hope she can fix it for you as well

and yeah realy great she fixxed it

pretty sure if I didnt make this topic I would be out of luck
Image Image
mr. Hyde
LRG Super Fan
 
Posts: 987
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:53 pm


Postby fgsfds100 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:46 pm

I would advise everyone to go over their history of points earned (log in on the store page, open the points popup and go to Account) and make sure all of your purchases (December 6th to March 8th) appear there and have the correct number of points compared to the dollar amounts (excluding shipping) of the associated orders.

(already resolved by support) My January 1st order (Celeste CE + extra cards) didn't appear at all so I didn't get the points.
fgsfds100
I want to believe
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:43 pm


Postby EvilGizmo » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:24 pm

Points started December 7th, orders placed on the 6th didn't get points.
User avatar
EvilGizmo
Admin
 
Posts: 613
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:18 am


Postby fgsfds100 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:58 pm

My mistake. I said the Dec. 6th because I got points for logging in that day.
fgsfds100
I want to believe
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:43 pm



Return to AMA