• Who is online

Ask Limited Run a question or the support team!

Postby mr. Hyde » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:55 am

since YIIk is canceleld now are more games getting canned?

I doubt sharin nu kuni for example will still come out since the cutoff time is 4 weeks acccording to lrg and the game isnt finished yet as far as I know.

and with testing etc I doubt there is enough time to finish it.

same with nucleair throne

so can we get an officiial reply about those games and about others that got canned like the world end economia games and nucleair throne etc
Image Image
mr. Hyde
LRG Super Fan

Postby qui_suis » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:33 am

mr. Hyde wrote:since YIIk is canceleld now are more games getting canned?

I doubt sharin nu kuni for example will still come out since the cutoff time is 4 weeks acccording to lrg and the game isnt finished yet as far as I know.

so can we get an officiial reply about those games and about others that got canned like the world end economia games and nucleair throne etc

Well for sure many other vita will be cancel due to production and also in favor of switch version (LRG make alot more with switch pre order)

i think they should release those all ready to press no waiting:
- STRANGER OF SWORD CITY REVISITED
- Chasm
- Timespinner
- Wanted Corp.
etc..
NEW LIMITED RUN GAMES FAN!
no matter Josh or Doug if there is competitor rest assure i always be the #1 FAN in my heart
qui_suis
Ultimate Fan

Postby Best1989 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:39 am

As long as MN9 is still coming, I'm fine.
Best1989
Ultimate Fan

Postby qui_suis » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:44 am

Best1989 wrote:As long as MN9 is still coming, I'm fine.

are you talking about mighty number 9 ?? is it suposse to be release on vita by LRG ?? :?
NEW LIMITED RUN GAMES FAN!
no matter Josh or Doug if there is competitor rest assure i always be the #1 FAN in my heart
qui_suis
Ultimate Fan

Postby Best1989 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:06 pm

qui_suis wrote:
Best1989 wrote:As long as MN9 is still coming, I'm fine.

are you talking about mighty number 9 ?? is it suposse to be release on vita by LRG ?? :?

It's an LRG meme. We all Vita fans are waiting for dat title...
Best1989
Ultimate Fan

Postby BuraddoRun » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:05 pm

I believe Josh Tweeted somewhere that they did cancel some, so I would expect more announcements unfortunately, but we'll see. Sharin no Kuni's developers seem keen on getting it done, though, so I wouldn't give up on that one just yet.
BuraddoRun
Ultimate Fan

Postby mr. Hyde » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:23 am

wel in this case I mean cancelations of games being cancelled not due to shortage of vita cards but not done developing before the deadline.

and yeah sharin no kuni devs are trying but if the cutoff is 4 weeks and sony has to test it and not good it send abck and there is no time to send it in again.

so unless the iso is done at least I dont see it happen

anyhow I woould like to know which games are cancelled due to still being in development
Image Image
mr. Hyde
LRG Super Fan

Postby DustmanB » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:42 pm

If Sharin No Kuni misses the LRG deadline what are the odds of another company picking it up overseas?
DustmanB
Physical Warrior

Postby mr. Hyde » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:22 pm

DustmanB wrote:

If Sharin No Kuni misses the LRG deadline what are the odds of another company picking it up overseas?
the only other who could would be east asiasoft but i doubt they would even wanna do it because they arent on the best terms with lrg not hate but theu worked with lrg first then started a competitor so there is some bad blood at least i think
Image Image
mr. Hyde
LRG Super Fan

Postby DustmanB » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:33 pm

Dang, I was looking forward to that one and I doubt that Kickstarter will offer refunds. Guess Ill just hope that it's the one Josh is talking about here https://mobile.twitter.com/LimitedRunJo ... 0115506176

I mean it's possible right? They haven't been exactly great at keeping us that informed on the Kickstarter update page.
DustmanB
Physical Warrior

Postby mr. Hyde » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:11 am

DustmanB wrote:Dang, I was looking forward to that one and I doubt that Kickstarter will offer refunds. Guess Ill just hope that it's the one Josh is talking about here https://mobile.twitter.com/LimitedRunJo ... 0115506176

I mean it's possible right? They haven't been exactly great at keeping us that informed on the Kickstarter update page.
oh yes its still possible but even if the iso is done if sony test team says no its over because they wont have enough time to fix it.
Image Image
mr. Hyde
LRG Super Fan

Postby Ancestral_Spirit » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:25 pm

Well i already paid for a Vita Sharin no Kuni, so i'll be pretty pissed if i don't get what i paid for :/
* goes to check how long ago i paid for it *

22nd December 2016
And i ordered both a PC and a Vita copy.

Currently Playing:

Superbeat Xonic - Vita - What is it with rhythm games being so damned hard!?
A Rose in the Twilight - Vita - The extra dungeon is so damn frustrating! Such a sad idea for a game :_(
Warframe - PS4 - The only sorta MMO i've ever started, and i love it! :D
The Last Guardian - Threw some curveball story moments, and now some curveball trophies >.<
Heart no Kuni no Alice Anniversary Edition - PC - What a sweet hare! Er, i mean DOG, please don't shoot me Elliot! :O
Ancestral_Spirit
LRG Super Fan

Postby mr. Hyde » Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:51 pm

Ancestral_Spirit wrote:Well i already paid for a Vita Sharin no Kuni, so i'll be pretty pissed if i don't get what i paid for :/

22nd December 2016
the issue is that its so close to the deadline 1 unexpected bug could cancel it.
Image Image
mr. Hyde
LRG Super Fan

Postby Best1989 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:56 pm

mr. Hyde wrote:
Ancestral_Spirit wrote:Well i already paid for a Vita Sharin no Kuni, so i'll be pretty pissed if i don't get what i paid for :/

22nd December 2016
the issue is that its so close to the deadline 1 unexpected bug could cancel it.

Well, then let's hope it just has expected bugs.
Best1989
Ultimate Fan

Postby DustmanB » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:56 am

Games with game breaking bugs have passed Sony QA so let us hope there aren't any of those, and no minor bugs hold up the process. If there are minor bugs, I'd still prefer a cart with a patch later.
DustmanB
Physical Warrior

Postby mr. Hyde » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:17 am

DustmanB wrote:Games with game breaking bugs have passed Sony QA so let us hope there aren't any of those, and no minor bugs hold up the process. If there are minor bugs, I'd still prefer a cart with a patch later.
I dont a physical game that requires patches doesnt realy have any reason to be physical in the first place
Image Image
mr. Hyde
LRG Super Fan

Postby DustmanB » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:55 pm

mr. Hyde wrote:
DustmanB wrote:Games with game breaking bugs have passed Sony QA so let us hope there aren't any of those, and no minor bugs hold up the process. If there are minor bugs, I'd still prefer a cart with a patch later.
I dont a physical game that requires patches doesnt realy have any reason to be physical in the first place

If it's gamr breaking or freezing I completely agree. If it's just some minor text error, or harmless glitch I can deal.
DustmanB
Physical Warrior

Postby mr. Hyde » Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:02 pm

DustmanB wrote:
mr. Hyde wrote:

If it's gamr breaking or freezing I completely agree. If it's just some minor text error, or harmless glitch I can deal.
fair enough but it should still be tested before they put it out which most devs refuse to do so when you buy a game for the most part you buy a worthless disc.
Image Image
mr. Hyde
LRG Super Fan

Postby mr. Hyde » Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:59 pm

can I please get a reply on this one?

I am only asking about annunced games that got cancelled so no reason for secracy I think
Image Image
mr. Hyde
LRG Super Fan

Postby mr. Hyde » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:03 pm

funny and totaly NOTunexpected lrg calls this the ama but ignores the more inconvenients questions

still I would like an answer

sharin no kuni especialy since the deadline is close and the game is not done yet so I can assume the vita backers got screwed again with that just like yIIk

but I already paied for sharin no kuni

so I want to get the game or my money back I only backed it in the first place because lrg stoot behind it.

I think all the vita backers deserve an update
Image Image
mr. Hyde
LRG Super Fan

Postby Fries » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:37 pm

mr. Hyde wrote:sharin no kuni especialy since the deadline is close and the game is not done yet so I can assume the vita backers got screwed again with that just like yIIk
so I want to get the game or my money back I only backed it in the first place because lrg stoot behind it.

Here is your update regarding Sharin no Kuni. As of two hours ago things are continuing as scheduled:

Fries
Ultimate Fan

Postby mr. Hyde » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:50 am

Fries wrote:
mr. Hyde wrote:sharin no kuni especialy since the deadline is close and the game is not done yet so I can assume the vita backers got screwed again with that just like yIIk

Here is your update regarding Sharin no Kuni. As of two hours ago things are continuing as scheduled:

I hope so but I doubt sony is gonna change the deadline just for them and if they dont do it it wont be comming out period

game isnt done yet so there is nothing to print the cutof day could be any moment since this is the last week.

so if they do make it I wonder why
Image Image
mr. Hyde
LRG Super Fan

Postby Olivier B » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:33 am

asian/english version instead ?
Image Image
Olivier B
Physical Champion

Postby mr. Hyde » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:13 am

Olivier B wrote:asian/english version instead ?
not by lrg then because they said before that that is not possible unless they have an physicla office in azia.
Last edited by mr. Hyde on Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
mr. Hyde
LRG Super Fan

Postby FoP » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:00 pm

Maybe they'll go all Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 on it? :mrgreen:
I knooow this is no time for jokes, but I just couldn't resist
FoP
Ultimate Fan

Return to AMA