• Who is online

Ask Limited Run a question or the support team!

Postby mr. Hyde » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:36 pm

1 why didnt I get the points for my order at the blowout sale about a week and a half ago and can I still get them? the order number is 525326

2 when do I hear of the combining order is processed?
Image Image
mr. Hyde
LRG Super Fan

Postby Lio » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:47 am

so i'm not alone to didn't get point at the blowout sale
Lio
I want to believe

Postby mft377 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:29 am

I also didn't got my points.
mft377
Physical Warrior

Postby FoP » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:31 am

Damn you're right, I grabbed Celeste on January 1'st and didn't get any bonus from that either.
FoP
Ultimate Fan

Postby mr. Hyde » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:56 am

wel hopefully we all get the answer soon then
Image Image
mr. Hyde
LRG Super Fan

Postby Best1989 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:57 am

Weird, I got the points for both the Jan 1st and 4th sales. I wonder why you didn't already.

I'm also wondering about the combines.
Best1989
Ultimate Fan

Postby tguk911 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:23 pm

If you combined the order your points probably won't show up until you get the new order# since the original order#'s get cancelled. I placed an order on Jan 1st and combined it and it took about a week for it to combine and thats when I got my points.
tguk911
Physical Champion

Postby Lio » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:41 pm

in my case, no combine orders and no points
Lio
I want to believe

Postby mr. Hyde » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:04 pm

tguk911 wrote:If you combined the order your points probably won't show up until you get the new order# since the original order#'s get cancelled. I placed an order on Jan 1st and combined it and it took about a week for it to combine and thats when I got my points.
I should hve gotten the points before I combined in the first place so thats not the issue here
Image Image
mr. Hyde
LRG Super Fan

Postby tguk911 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:32 pm

mr. Hyde wrote:
tguk911 wrote:If you combined the order your points probably won't show up until you get the new order# since the original order#'s get cancelled. I placed an order on Jan 1st and combined it and it took about a week for it to combine and thats when I got my points.
I should hve gotten the points before I combined in the first place so thats not the issue here

I don't think points for orders are automatic so it could've been in the process of adding them until you combined at which point it would then cancel them. If you get your combined order# and still don't have your points within a couple days then I would worry.
tguk911
Physical Champion

Postby mr. Hyde » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:34 pm

tguk911 wrote:
mr. Hyde wrote:

I don't think points for orders are automatic so it could've been in the process of adding them until you combined at which point it would then cancel them. If you get your combined order# and still don't have your points within a couple days then I would worry.
but they ARE automatic it was stated before and besides from my order a few days later I got the points straight away
Image Image
mr. Hyde
LRG Super Fan

Postby Best1989 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:44 pm

Yeah, points should be automatic. The recalculation is supposed to be automatic too when they combine the orders.
Last edited by Best1989 on Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Best1989
Ultimate Fan

Postby tguk911 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:06 pm

There were many people on discord that didn't combine and didn't get their points for the Jan 1st sale immediately it took a couple days for the points to show up. My points never showed up until I got my new order number on my combine which was on Jan 7th. I think Doug said that Jan 1st showed their best sales ever so I wouldn't be surprised if points got delayed since they can take hours to register anyway.
tguk911
Physical Champion

Postby mr. Hyde » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:14 pm

tguk911 wrote:There were many people on discord that didn't combine and didn't get their points for the Jan 1st sale immediately it took a couple days for the points to show up. My points never showed up until I got my new order number on my combine which was on Jan 7th. I think Doug said that Jan 1st showed their best sales ever so I wouldn't be surprised if points got delayed since they can take hours to register anyway.
its 10 days later comparing that with it might take a few hours is absurd

you assume a lot without any form og base
Image Image
mr. Hyde
LRG Super Fan

Postby MYKUL77 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:47 pm

I'm in the same boat, No points for the sale on the 1st.
Doug said it could take up to 14 days for the points to show up. That's no problem, but I don't even see a record of my purchases for the 1st. on my Rewards tab. That's what concerns me. I have other orders there and they say they are pending, but my orders from the 1st. are not there. I hope it all gets worked out, I don't want to lose my points. I spent quite a bit on the 1st. We'll see how it goes, I'm sure they will get it all figured out! :)
MYKUL77
LRG Super Fan

Postby tguk911 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:12 pm

mr. Hyde wrote:
tguk911 wrote:There were many people on discord that didn't combine and didn't get their points for the Jan 1st sale immediately it took a couple days for the points to show up. My points never showed up until I got my new order number on my combine which was on Jan 7th. I think Doug said that Jan 1st showed their best sales ever so I wouldn't be surprised if points got delayed since they can take hours to register anyway.

Dude what's your problem I'm just giving you my insights on what happened with my points and what other people on discord we're saying and trying to help you out. If you combined your order within the first couple of days of placing it on Jan 1st it's possible the points never registered before the 2 orders got cancelled, that was my point.
tguk911
Physical Champion

Postby mr. Hyde » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:28 pm

tguk911 wrote:
mr. Hyde wrote:

Dude what's your problem I'm just giving you my insights on what happened with my points and what other people on discord we're saying and trying to help you out. If you combined your order within the first couple of days of placing it on Jan 1st it's possible the points never registered before the 2 orders got cancelled, that was my point.
wel funny then

everyone who did get the points got them straighter after the order and for me it takes over a week to get them?

and I am not the only one you assume that its because I might have combined it

that however was days later so there is not anny indication at all that thats the case and it makes absolutly no sense at all.

I assume on the info I have yet you assume something without any bas at all.

and in case your wondering the orders still arent combined so how can that even be the reason?

if you just go by sheer logic what you are saying doesnt make any sense at all.

and just because it takes 10 minutes sometimes its the same as 10 days is rediculus as well.

I get what you try to say and I appreciate it but there is NOTHING that adds up
Image Image
mr. Hyde
LRG Super Fan

Postby tguk911 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:32 pm

mr. Hyde wrote:wel funny then

everyone who did get the points got them straighter after the order and for me it takes over a week to get them?

that however was days later so there is not anny indication at all that thats the case and it makes absolutly no sense at all.

and in case your wondering the orders still arent combined so how can that even be the reason?

and just because it takes 10 minutes sometimes its the same as 10 days is rediculus as well.

You don't have to take any of the information I gave you I was just offering an explanation on what could be happening with your points. When did you place the original orders and when did you combine them?
tguk911
Physical Champion

Postby mr. Hyde » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:46 am

tguk911 wrote:
mr. Hyde wrote:wel funny then

You don't have to take any of the information I gave you I was just offering an explanation on what could be happening with your points. When did you place the original orders and when did you combine them?
already posted it earlier but the order I didnt get my points for was January first

january 4th I bought another game and then I filled in the form to combine those 2 orders.

so there are 3 days in between
Image Image
mr. Hyde
LRG Super Fan

Postby tguk911 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:50 am

mr. Hyde wrote:already posted it earlier but the order I didnt get my points for was January first

january 4th I bought another game and then I filled in the form to combine those 2 orders.

Ok now you can take this with a grain of salt if you want but on discord there were several users that didn't get points on the Jan 1st sale for a few days, Doug said it did some of the best sales so there could of been some delay with the points but thats just speculation.

Now what could of happened is that your points didn't register before you combined the order in which case the points won't show up until the order is combined and has the new order#. I'm not saying this is what happened to your order but just an explanation cause some people on discord didn't get their points til Jan 3rd.

You can also DM @LrgSupport on twitter, they usually get back relatively fast.
tguk911
Physical Champion

Postby mr. Hyde » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:39 am

tguk911 wrote:
mr. Hyde wrote:already posted it earlier but the order I didnt get my points for was January first

Ok now you can take this with a grain of salt if you want but on discord there were several users that didn't get points on the Jan 1st sale for a few days, Doug said it did some of the best sales so there could of been some delay with the points but thats just speculation.

Now what could of happened is that your points didn't register before you combined the order in which case the points won't show up until the order is combined and has the new order#. I'm not saying this is what happened to your order but just an explanation cause some people on discord didn't get their points til Jan 3rd.

You can also DM @LrgSupport on twitter, they usually get back relatively fast.
I dont have twitter even though doug thinks I do.

I care for the little privacy I have left so I dont use social media at all and I wil make sure that it stays like that:P
Image Image
mr. Hyde
LRG Super Fan

Postby MYKUL77 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:13 pm

I received an E-Mail today (1/15/19) about missing points. It provided a link to a form to fill out so you can receive your missing points.

https://goo.gl/forms/mZtMArpq4ZHxrU2z2
MYKUL77
LRG Super Fan

Postby mr. Hyde » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:47 pm

MYKUL77 wrote:I received an E-Mail today (1/15/19) about missing points. It provided a link to a form to fill out so you can receive your missing points.

https://goo.gl/forms/mZtMArpq4ZHxrU2z2
thanks il look into that

bad that your the one telling me though it should be lrg themself.

oh well at least the combining question is answered

took almost 2 weeks
Image Image
mr. Hyde
LRG Super Fan

Postby FoP » Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:26 am

I requested a combine, which was processed yesterday, and apparently that nudged it so that I got my points. Odd, but glad it got solved.
FoP
Ultimate Fan

Postby Best1989 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:03 am

Yeah, it seems like yesterday they were processing all the combine requests.
Best1989
Ultimate Fan

Postby mr. Hyde » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:48 am

wel that means 1 problem is solved

still bad it took so long and that lrg customer support is eaperently nonexcistant
Image Image
mr. Hyde
LRG Super Fan

Postby mr. Hyde » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:06 pm

did anyone here whos orders got combined got the partly refund already?

I thought you would get both at the same time
Image Image
mr. Hyde
LRG Super Fan

Postby Best1989 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:19 pm

mr. Hyde wrote:did anyone here whos orders got combined got the partly refund already?

I just saw a small refund on my account some minutes ago, so I'm guessing that is it. How long does it usually takes for you to see the refunds?
Best1989
Ultimate Fan

Postby mr. Hyde » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:50 pm

Best1989 wrote:
mr. Hyde wrote:did anyone here whos orders got combined got the partly refund already?

I just saw a small refund on my account some minutes ago, so I'm guessing that is it. How long does it usually takes for you to see the refunds?
no idea I dont have paypall I use someone elses (with permission) so no idea how long it takes
Image Image
mr. Hyde
LRG Super Fan

Return to AMA